Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Red pill vs Black pill

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good in general. However, I asked out a coworker. Got the ‘no’. Tried again 2 months later. We wound up dating for 6 months after that.
Asking the same person out more than once is fine. If you start asking out everyone in the office AND are getting rejected, then if there was one woman in the group who was initially interested in you, and would have said yes, then because of all the gossip that has happened in the background, she'll likely say no to you too. It's like negative social proof.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an absolute cop-out if I ever saw one. You say you don't have time to do approaches, but you admit to wasting hours binging red pill videos in the very next breath.
That's apples and oranges. If you have trouble sleeping, are you going to go to a mall at 3:00 am in the morning and start doing
approaches? Content can be consumed on demand, including at 3 am in the morning. If you read my post, it will say it was binged OVERNIGHT, which means it was during "dead time"...maybe used as a sleep-aid with the hopes I'd just fall asleep listening to something.

Approaches need a number of conditions first, such as you need to approach women, at XYZ location, at XYZ place (away from home). This includes transit time, time away from productive hours of the day when you could be working if doing day-game, etc.... Not the same with on-demand content.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's apples and oranges. If you have trouble sleeping, are you going to go to a mall at 3:00 am in the morning and start doing
approaches? Content can be consumed on demand, including at 3 am in the morning. If you read my post, it will say it was binged OVERNIGHT, which means it was during "dead time"...maybe used as a sleep-aid with the hopes I'd just fall asleep listening to something.

Approaches need a number of conditions first, such as you need to approach women, at XYZ location, at XYZ place (away from home). This includes transit time, time away from productive hours of the day when you could be working if doing day-game, etc.... Not the same with on-demand content.
Malls open at 3am?

if you want to approach women at 3am then I suggest a nightclub.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an absolute cop-out if I ever saw one. You say you don't have time to do approaches, but you admit to wasting hours binging red pill videos in the very next breath.

You can know everything there is to know about a subject, but all the theoretical knowledge in the world is worth nothing if you don't know how to put it to use.

All I ever see you do is make excuses as to why you can't get women, or why you can't put in the effort, or why your race or looks are in your way, or how the top 20% take all the women from the lower 80%, or how women disrespect you.

You are an absolute prisoner of your own mind and your ego.
The business he’s working on would be a great thing to tell a woman about if he actually spoke to one. It might be something which put him ahead of the (majority) of losers.

if the dude is struggling getting anywhere then those PUA videos are the absolute worst advice. I’m sure they’re useful to seasoned DJs but I found they lead to a false, projected self when authentic confidence is all you really need....and as you suggest, this is built through practice and pressure, and outcome independence which comes from experiencing rejection, and social interaction so much that you build a repitoire of charisma.

I believe if anyone isn’t getting anywhere, it’s less likely to be game skill and more likely to be the wider picture of life to be the issue. If you have a rounded life and discipline and self respect you don’t need any game really, load of dorks get laid.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've come across this youtube channel yesterday:

It has a bunch of amazing videos that I think are spot on. For example, cold approach is 60% looks and 30% game and online dating is 90% looks, and there are graphs showing various game level and looks and how much game is needed, etc.... He also is offering a service to get people's looks analyzed and scored and what is their lookmax potential. The general idea is that if you are sub-5 in looks (after looksmaxxing) then the black-pill applies. However, if you are between 5-7 in looks after looksmaxxing or are just sub-5 but can looksmax to a higher than 5 then you are in the borderline case where having tight/smooth game can work with cold approach.

Other good nuggets of info is not to approach girls in social circles, at work after you get rejected the first time. If you get rejected twice in the social circle, then you've poisoned the well.

This could provide to be a definitive answer between the arguments of red-pill (confidence, game, personality) vs black-pill (height, face, race, etc...), and also bridge what is an ever increasing divide. This is as to whether self-improvement really works and there is hope (ie if I"m a black-pilled normie and can looksmax and improve on game and see results from cold approaching), or whether whether that is not going to be true in my case.

There are lots of issues covered on that channel, but they've left out JBW because they are worried about being demonitized or being banned on youtube. For that Incel TV is the best channel. For purposes of this thread the JBW factor will be ignored and will only come into play if I'm my looks is too high for the treatment/results that I may feel I'm getting.
All of this is just opinion. People see things from different perspectives based on their own experiences. I doubt a channel called "Incel TV" is going to have a vey positive outlook on life.

Someone that has been rejected a lot and has concluded that their looks are the problem might find comfort in the black pill, but they are still going to want sex because the sex drive is something that is programmed into our DNA.

There is no definitive answer to any of this - these are just the opinions of people looking at the situation from different angles.

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, this is bull****. I know at least two fat guys who bang hot women on a regular basis. This alone proves that blackpill is just a delusion. Even when it comes to online dating you can create an attractive image of yourself with the right photos, for example by showing cool hobbies, a nice apartment, a luxury car, awesome style, etc. Physically attractive men have it easier, that's for sure... unless they are introverts who barely talk to women or have serious social anxiety, I've met a couple of guys like this and they are virgins in their mid-twenties even if they both are at least 8/10 in looks.

You guys need to understand that less than 1% of guys have real charisma and natural game, while at least 5% of guys have the right looks. Strong inner game and confidence are much rarer than looks, so they are even more sought after by women.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All of the "pills" have the problem of not thinking outside the box

Reaction score
Nah, this is bull****. I know at least two fat guys who bang hot women on a regular basis. This alone proves that blackpill is just a delusion. Even when it comes to online dating you can create an attractive image of yourself with the right photos, for example by showing cool hobbies, a nice apartment, a luxury car, awesome style, etc. Physically attractive men have it easier, that's for sure... unless they are introverts who barely talk to women or have serious social anxiety, I've met a couple of guys like this and they are virgins in their mid-twenties even if they both are at least 8/10 in looks.

You guys need to understand that less than 1% of guys have real charisma and natural game, while at least 5% of guys have the right looks. Strong inner game and confidence are much rarer than looks, so they are even more sought after by women.
oh the stretched grey anecdotal claim to help your argument. Is this guy in a social circle? Is this guy rich? Are these girls actually hot? Is it only going for damaged brown/Asian whitewashed women? See what I mean? I know for a fact a fat guy with average pictures wouldn’t get much off of online dating for sure, your claim is highly SUS

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All of this is just opinion. People see things from different perspectives based on their own experiences. I doubt a channel called "Incel TV" is going to have a vey positive outlook on life.
Why would you figure it doesn't have a positive outlook on life? Are you saying life has no value beyond women?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh the stretched grey anecdotal claim to help your argument. Is this guy in a social circle? Is this guy rich? Are these girls actually hot? Is it only going for damaged brown/Asian whitewashed women? See what I mean? I know for a fact a fat guy with average pictures wouldn’t get much off of online dating for sure, your claim is highly SUS
That is just the thing. A sub-5 white guy can get an Asian/Indian gf. So, allot of claims on here are suspect, especially when you see threads like Asian vs Western women get substantially more replies and views than @mikedee cold approach thread. If that's not race-pill/black-pill then I'm not sure what is. I'll tell you who he's not seeing, no 20-26 year old hb7+ Stacies.

Reaction score
That is just the thing. A sub-5 white guy can get an Asian/Indian gf. So, allot of claims on here are suspect, especially when you see threads like Asian vs Western women get substantially more replies and views than @mikedee cold approach thread. If that's not race-pill/black-pill then I'm not sure what is. I'll tell you who he's not seeing, no 20-26 year old hb7+ Stacies.
Exactly, had a guy on here talk major **** in one of my early topics and I he later admitted that this guy was meeting peasant rice paddy farmer girls in the Philippines and a lot of posters defended him lmao

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been looking at this other video here:

Based on what this video is saying I don't think I'm a sub-5. Listen to what they say about what a true sub-5 ethnic, or even sub-5 white guy experiences out there. Its a world that's as unfamiliar as a Chad/Chadlite. There is a world where women are totally repulsed by you, walk up to you and make rude comments, make things ultra-difficult to you at work, call the police on you if you approach, or look at you like you are dogsh-t to be avoided. Wow. I'm complaining that I feel invisible. They are complaining that being invisible is the best treatment they have got! I'm complaining about what a sub-5 wants. This means I'm probably a black-pilled normie that's a 5-7 (depending on the target girl) with the JBW -2 reduction probably just affecting mainly white-washed ethnics and some white-washed blacks.

I'm not sure if it makes sense to pay someone to rate my face and give me a potential looksmax score. However, it may be helpful even as a normie if there is a hope to improve my appearance, by going to the Gym, at least based on my face, to see if it can bump it up to chadlite, or even whitemaxxing potential (ie if my looks are well in the normie range already) I do not know the horror movies being played out by some men. But I'm glad I found that video. Some people really have it hard. Watch that video and see for yourself.

Reaction score
I've been looking at this other video here:

Based on what this video is saying I don't think I'm a sub-5. Listen to what they say about what a true sub-5 ethnic, or even sub-5 white guy experiences out there. Its a world that's as unfamiliar as a Chad/Chadlite. There is a world where women are totally repulsed by you, walk up to you and make rude comments, make things ultra-difficult to you at work, call the police on you if you approach, or look at you like you are dogsh-t to be avoided. Wow. I'm complaining that I feel invisible. They are complaining that being invisible is the best treatment they have got! I'm complaining about what a sub-5 wants. This means I'm probably a black-pilled normie that's a 5-7 (depending on the target girl) with the JBW -2 reduction probably just affecting mainly white-washed ethnics and some white-washed blacks.

I'm not sure if it makes sense to pay someone to rate my face and give me a potential looksmax score. However, it may be helpful even as a normie if there is a hope to improve my appearance, by going to the Gym, at least based on my face, to see if it can bump it up to chadlite, or even whitemaxxing potential. I do not know the horror movies being played out by some men. But I'm glad I found that video. Some people really have it hard. Watch that video and see for yourself.
If you are a minority then it's going to be harder to judge you on his scale. You can have girls be repulsed by you just because you are black regardless of your looks, status, and etc. However, You can have girls fetishize you because you are black. You could be a chad lite, but be a sub-5 if you are trying to meet women in a racist ****hole like Nashville, Tn or St. Louis, MO. When I moved to a major diverse city from redneck Nashville, TN, my experiences with women changed completely.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are a minority then it's going to be harder to judge you on his scale. You can have girls be repulsed by you just because you are black regardless of your looks, status, and etc. However, You can have girls fetishize you because you are black. You could be a chad lite, but be a sub-5 if you are trying to meet women in a racist ****hole like Nashville, Tn or St. Louis, MO. When I moved to a major diverse city from redneck Nashville, TN, my experiences with women changed completely.
What diverse city did you move to? If the city is more diverse isn't there more whitewashed ethnics?

Reaction score
What diverse city did you move to? If the city is more diverse isn't there more whitewashed ethnics?
I live in Houston, and there's not a lot of whitewashed ethnics. TBH you are going to find them in every city, but I can see it being worse in San Francisco, Austin, and Seattle where the cities are economically dominated by white men in tech jobs. I've also been to Asia and this narrative of Asian women being obsessed with white men is highly over exaggerated from men that visit military base towns where whitewash ethnics go towards(like how mudshark white women will go to black clubs lol). If you go outside these particular areas then the women will most likely not give two fvcks about you lol.

Cities I would recommend for minorities, no arranged order

1) Los Angeles
2) Houston
3) Dallas
4) NYC
5) Miami
6) Atlanta
7) DC
8) Chicago
9) Charlotte- I'm not really sure
10) Minneapolis- This one is weird, it's good for banging hot white women, but they tend to have mental issues

Cities I would avoid- any white mecca booming fleet city or decaying rust belt city
1) Denver
2) Austin
3) San Francisco
4) Seattle
5) Nashville
6) Philadelphia
7) Detroit
8) Portland
9) Cincinnati

Cities that I'm unsure about....Phoenix, Las Vegas, Tampa Bay, Boston,

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in Houston, and there's not a lot of whitewashed ethnics. TBH you are going to find them in every city, but I can see it being worse in San Francisco, Austin, and Seattle where the cities are economically dominated by white men in tech jobs. I've also been to Asia and this narrative of Asian women being obsessed with white men is highly over exaggerated from men that visit military base towns where whitewash ethnics go towards(like how mudshark white women will go to black clubs lol). If you go outside these particular areas then the women will most likely not give two fvcks about you lol.

Cities I would recommend for minorities, no arranged order

1) Los Angeles
2) Houston
3) Dallas
4) NYC
5) Miami
6) Atlanta
7) DC
8) Chicago
9) Charlotte- I'm not really sure
10) Minneapolis- This one is weird, it's good for banging hot white women, but they tend to have mental issues

Cities I would avoid- any white mecca booming fleet city or decaying rust belt city
1) Denver
2) Austin
3) San Francisco
4) Seattle
5) Nashville
6) Philadelphia
7) Detroit
8) Portland
9) Cincinnati

Cities that I'm unsure about....Phoenix, Las Vegas, Tampa Bay, Boston,
....and TORONTO?