Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Red pill vs Black pill

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naw bro, I'm sorry but I'm not buying this, approaches don't have to be an hour of your time, do 3 a day, takes 5 minutes, I've saw you on So Suave a lot so how can you be here, while working on your business, while claiming you don't have time to approach.
I have to memorize 14 pages word for word as part of a script. Its a work from home business over zoom. The posting on here is a distraction as to many going over a script over and over again without any breaks will drive anyone to madness.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to memorize 14 pages word for word as part of a script. Its a work from home business over zoom. The posting on here is a distraction as to many going over a script over and over again without any breaks will drive anyone to madness.
I get it, so when your done that, it's approach time, you wanna get laid don't you? What are you doing, selling over zoom? Selling and game are the same thing, getting laid will help with your sales pitch, if you can do an In person approach you can crush a zoom meeting

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think some have just thrown in the towel, and want to comiserate with others that have done the same. Remember indignation gives dopamine rushes.
So get inspired, fvck it, take a chance, live a little, I'm not accepting concession from anyone, fvck that.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a shame that @mikedee cold approach thread isn't as popular. There's only a handful of us that are updating with regularity.

Reaction score
I just looked at that video as well. What is funny about it? It makes allot of sense.
When he goes over the when you are ugly, any positives will be turned to a negative rant, idk that part made me laugh lol

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get it, so when your done that, it's approach time, you wanna get laid don't you? What are you doing, selling over zoom? Selling and game are the same thing, getting laid will help with your sales pitch, if you can do an In person approach you can crush a zoom meeting
When I'm done that, you mean, when I've successfully memorized the script right? There are no actual real breaks from that until its memorized.

This thread is really an olive branch to the red-pill since I'm at least willing to test reality on the validity of the limitations that I may feel under the black-pill looks logic rather than just dismiss the whole thing. So I look for a online ratings site where I might get an initial rating on my features for free just to gauge the looks and then take it from there.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I'm done that, you mean, when I've successfully memorized the script right? There are no actual real breaks from that until its memorized.

This thread is really an olive branch to the red-pill since I'm at least willing to test reality on the validity of the limitations that I may feel under the black-pill looks logic rather than just dismiss the whole thing. So I look for a online ratings site where I might get an initial rating on my features for free just to gauge the looks and then take it from there.
Bro, your stuck in nuance, the point is not to begin approaching women who you feel are in your league, you don't need a rating, you need to go find some dog face and say hi

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The general idea is that if you are sub-5 in looks (after looksmaxxing) then the black-pill applies. However, if you are between 5-7 in looks after looksmaxxing or are just sub-5 but can looksmax to a higher than 5 then you are in the borderline case where having tight/smooth game can work with cold approach.
he rated todd v a 3/10 on the looks scale

where he'd be below the borderline scale where having game can work with cold approach.

meaning, game won't work no matter what todd does

Last edited:

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've come across this youtube channel yesterday:

It has a bunch of amazing videos that I think are spot on. For example, cold approach is 60% looks and 30% game and online dating is 90% looks, and there are graphs showing various game level and looks and how much game is needed, etc.... He also is offering a service to get people's looks analyzed and scored and what is their lookmax potential. The general idea is that if you are sub-5 in looks (after looksmaxxing) then the black-pill applies. However, if you are between 5-7 in looks after looksmaxxing or are just sub-5 but can looksmax to a higher than 5 then you are in the borderline case where having tight/smooth game can work with cold approach.

Other good nuggets of info is not to approach girls in social circles, at work after you get rejected the first time. If you get rejected twice in the social circle, then you've poisoned the well.

This could provide to be a definitive answer between the arguments of red-pill (confidence, game, personality) vs black-pill (height, face, race, etc...), and also bridge what is an ever increasing divide. This is as to whether self-improvement really works and there is hope (ie if I"m a black-pilled normie and can looksmax and improve on game and see results from cold approaching), or whether whether that is not going to be true in my case.

There are lots of issues covered on that channel, but they've left out JBW because they are worried about being demonitized or being banned on youtube. For that Incel TV is the best channel. For purposes of this thread the JBW factor will be ignored and will only come into play if I'm my looks is too high for the treatment/results that I may feel I'm getting.
You take this red pill stuff too seriously. Stop thinking about statistics. Start worrying about your game. Are you going to let some statistic hold you back? I'm short and short guys supposedly don't get women. But, my track record says otherwise. I've had more lays then thousands of tall guys out there. I even have a friend who is tall, good looking, dresses good, and makes 70k. He doesn't get any women because he is afraid to approach and he doesn't know how to talk to women. Any mention of looksmax is straight up incel crap. If your going to watch any videos, then watch videos that actually focus on approaching, conversating, and texting. If you keep watching videos like the ones your talking about, all you will do is become more angry and jaded towards women.
I'm not doing approaches at the moment since I don't have the time. I'm busy with this business I'm working on and can't distract myself with such things.
Approaching should be second nature. It should be part of your everyday life. You don't go shopping? If your at the store buying something and you see a cutie, then you approach her. It's not like you have to set aside time to go to the mall to just do approaches. You can do that, but it's not necessary.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You take this red pill stuff too seriously. Stop thinking about statistics. Start worrying about your game. Are you going to let some statistic hold you back? I'm short and short guys supposedly don't get women.
The videos I've referenced on this thread doesn't say that 5-7 normie tiers can't get women, they just need game/smooth game in order to do that. You might have a really great face, or maybe a pretty boy look that some women are into, etc....

Young OG said:
But, my track record says otherwise. I've had more lays then thousands of tall guys out there. I even have a friend who is tall, good looking, dresses good, and makes 70k. He doesn't get any women because he is afraid to approach and he doesn't know how to talk to women.
Like the video says on the graphs, even Chad-lites that are Autistic or have zero game can not get girls. With those types of guys they need a "don't mess it up" game but they still have to show up. If you have smooth game or even competent game then you would beat a chadlite with zero game.

Again, people need to look at all of the videos before coming to a conclusion. I don't normally make threads about blackpills or incel. Usually you have @Xenom0rph, @MatureDJ, and perhaps some other posters that do that. I normally see them as fakecells who can just JBW and get an Asian gf but want to stay within their own race.

I make a thread about the videos because the videos actually present a balanced perspective that's not disrespectful to red-pill thinking. In fact, arriving at the truth as to whether one is a blackpilled normie, or a true incel-tier would be helpful in coming to some sort of understanding about how you are in the overall scheme of things.

As the videos say, if you are a normie-5 then you do have hope but have to learn some really smooth/tight game in order to be successful, and you have to use cold approach since OLD would not work. If you are normie-5 or above (which I 100% believe you are based on what you've wrote), then of course you will be successful with women based on the videos I've just watched.

Young OG said:
Any mention of looksmax is straight up incel crap.
That is just ignorant because again you have not looked at the videos. You just sound triggered. You are probably have reached your looksmax potential so that is already working for you. If you had a deformed face, if you were not white, or something pushed you further down, then the according to the video its unlikely your game would still be effective the way it is right now. You could be virtue signaling and may be oblivious to the other little factors that are keeping you just above that borderline of looks so that your approach and game even works.

Young OG said:
If your going to watch any videos, then watch videos that actually focus on approaching, conversating, and texting. If you keep watching videos like the ones your talking about, all you will do is become more angry and jaded towards women.
Again, the videos also says that people don't like talking about the blackpill because other people will say they are angry and jaded towards women. If you want to at least disprove or argue against the video you shouldn't be a textbook example of what the videos are trying to say about how people would respond to that type of mindset.

In essence, you can't have an opinion, because if you have an opinion that's not popular, feel good, and sugar-coated then you sound bitter and jaded. I can assure you the videos are more entertaining, especially the way they tore down a famous PUA and claimed he was a 3, etc....

At the moment, I'm not watching any further videos. That stash of videos looked very interesting, and I wasn't disappointed. Remember, someone was arrested and went to Jail in the UK for doing approaches. You could be charged for harassment if a woman doesn't want to be approached. That's because he was a sub-5 ethnic.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeez, no wonder your down bad, this is how you respond to people trying to help you lol
You are helping me by saying I should pursue women I'm not attracted to? I thought my reply was as crazy as your suggestion.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are helping me by saying I should pursue women I'm not attracted to? I thought my reply was as crazy as your suggestion.
Your using needy words, don't pursue her, don't feed into attraction, being a Red Pill means looking at all women the same way, some just have better qualities,approach her, get the communication, talk to her once over message and never message her again. This isn't pursuit, this is practice. You know, practice.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm... practice on every woman. filter from the ones that tell yes. later when so many, can filter who you approach. obviously, still, avoid any ten-ton whale.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm... practice on every woman. filter from the ones that tell yes. later when so many, can filter who you approach. obviously, still, avoid any ten-ton whale.
Yes, exactly, our power over females does not come from the word Yes, it comes from the word No. Options are plates, but we don't spin the plates, the plates spin themselves and they spin themselves off of the abundance mentality that we cultivate through having options.

Resolving Approach Anxiety - - - - > Cultivating Abdundance Mentality - - - - > Focusing on your purpose

We have a lot of posters here who talk about how useless having a purpose is while having approach anxiety, the information has become convoluted.

This is why I press you to begin approaches, because not only do you need to work on all this, but also maintain your previous steps while making progress forward.

For example, I have bad social anxiety, so I need to constantly be approaching or else my entire game begins to wain, the maintenance facilitates progress for me, others maybe are naturals or something, not me, I use it or I lose it, period. I used to work in a building with like 300 women, not anymore, I didn't even need to seek out female interaction to stay current, now I do and it is a bother, but that work must be done.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When he goes over the when you are ugly, any positives will be turned to a negative rant, idk that part made me laugh lol
Oh right. What made me laugh was when he rated Todd a 3 and said he had saggy eyes like an old man.