Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Insecurity disguised as low interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,852
Reaction score
5,070
Age
40
With who, @Pan87? I'm too old for him, plus he lives on the other side of the globe. I was just messin you.

That said, your (and other men's) jealousy of him is palpable! Xd
@Pan87 can have his women (including you apparently). I am doing just fine.

Edit: And to be clear I was just messing with you.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Joined
Apr 5, 2021
Messages
1,163
Reaction score
556
Age
45
I learned a lot about it through my ex, he was a huge "player" when I met him. I do believe he employed some Pua strategies on me, which worked! After we broke up, I did a massive amount of reading about it. Anything and everything I could get my hands on.

That, plus I am a highly intuitive, perceptive and intelligent person. And and Aries (sun sign). We tend to be direct and no nonsense, which I am. Confuses many men since appearance wise, I look like a soft powder puff. lol

And I don't discount much of what you guys preach either, I am not your enemy, not even @Pan87 lol who may be the brashest person I've ever encountered on an on-line forum, but like I said I enjoy his posts, his style. Not saying that to boost ego, it's just my opinion.

I might even fall for him IRL, and him for me!! Despite my age (30). LOL
I don't think we should be taking advice from someone who believe that astrology is a real thing.
 

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Joined
Apr 5, 2021
Messages
1,163
Reaction score
556
Age
45
Lol, I have done that on other forums, lord have mercy! Never again. You will just have to wonder.

Plus, I am not here for validation, about my looks or anything else, I am here to share my thoughts and opinions. That's all.
What happened when you did it on other forums?
 

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Joined
Apr 5, 2021
Messages
1,163
Reaction score
556
Age
45
I got bombarded with messages from men wanting to chat with me, date me, sext with me, you name it. Stalked, harassed. Not PUA forums, just regular advice forums.

Never again, it's not my style anyway. Like I said, I am not here (or anywhere) seeking validation.

Truth.
Ok. Well the other female on this forum has a picture of herself on her profile and that doesn't happen to her. Just saying...
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

TheProspect

Moderator
Joined
Feb 5, 2016
Messages
886
Reaction score
1,826
I wonder what the guys on here think of this statement. Do you all think her appearance is irrelevant to her advice?
I think you endlessly attempting to get a pic of her is irrelevant to the thread.

I am not here to find a "boyfriend," I am here to post my thoughts. lol
Cool, keep them on topic going forward.



Thread has been derailed, and quite frankly, turned a little weird. Closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top