Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Insecurity disguised as low interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@DEEZEDBRAH I wish you'd post some examples of dialog of your verbal interactions and scenarios of some successful pulls. It's hard for guys to see exactly where you are coming from when being vague, and not knowing how to load the gun, let alone shoot their shot.
The problem is that guys think about lines or routines vs coming correct.

If MD just show up and be competent. Forget rp. Just know female nature. Many MDS get roped in by the worst of the worst. lots of skank nurses and low hanging fruit. Don't get serious till 40+ if EVER.

I like ToddV million dollar mouth piece. Spit game. Enthusiasm ftw. Calibrate. Not dancing monkey. I like old school Natural Tim flawless natural. I like polarity old school Julien. Push pull. Belligerent. Not walking on egg shells.

Shoot your shot. I used to be subtle. Relied on natural game. Now more flash game. day or night. Break rapport. Come @ her as you would had you beat it rotten and busted on her face. As in I already got mine from Go. Zero ****s. best open is SKIP THE OPEN. You come in hot. crash landing off the rip. If she swallowed your nut how do you approach her?

^^^^
Start here SRS!

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a concept in PUA called AWALT (All Women Are Like That). The more you deal with lots of different women, the more you realise how true AWALT actually is.

In the Purple Pill community there is a backlash against this concept. It's called NAWALT (Not All Women Are Like That). Unfortunately this comes from a place of idealism and male BluePill denial of female nature.

All women are wired the same way. Men are too. There's nothing wrong with that. Human Sexuality is a fairly predictable machine that's been purposefully obscured in our modern gay world.

The fundamental premise of AWALT is that women, across the board, are far more sexually attracted to a man that is above her in SMV (Sexual Market Value). Women date across and up mating hierarchies. Men date across and down mating hierarchies. If a man dates a woman that is above him in SMV it invariably turns into a disaster sooner or later.
I don’t disagree that men and women are wired a certain way. I also agree with the basic premise of SMV and how it works. These are basic principles we’re talking about here.

That doesn’t change anything I said in my previous post. This isn’t pedestalizing or anything of the sort. Again, as in all of the threads where you and I have an exchange, we are coming from two different spots. I think you come from a place of trying to have as high a notch count as possible. Nothing wrong with that - but that isn’t what my goal is with women. I need a specific set of qualities in order to get something out of it — and that is not limited to physical appearance although that’s very important. I am very selective in this regard. Neither way is wrong. But slapping generic labels on things serves no purpose.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ran into a situation which I feel I should share with you all, perhaps some can learn from it and others, I'm curious as to your thoughts.

I'm a Physician, I have drug reps that visit our office regularly to provide samples, lunches, etc. There was a particular drug rep I found attractive. So after conversing with her for a bit, I asked her to join me for drinks later. She made an excuse. No worries.

I tried again several weeks later. Excuses. No worries.

I tried a third time several weeks later, excuses. No worries.

I tried a fourth time, she said yes. Took her for dinner and drinks, and had sex with her that night.

I've included her in my rotation, and the other day I asked her why she made me wait so long. This was her answer: "You seem like a playboy, and I didn't want to simply be another notch on your drug rep belt." The funny thing is, she is the first drug rep I've slept with, but funny how she assumed.

I kept trying because I didn't really care, I had other plates, and so I was simply just shooting off my shot. However, my question for you all is this: WTF?

Do girls really deny guys based on stupid reasons like this? This changes my perspective, because had I just assumed low interest from the start, I would have just given up. Truth is, interest wasn't low, but other reasons made her deny me? Is that really true? I've always just thought that if a girl doesn't say yes, she's not interested.

How do you all feel about this situation? Thoughts?
Sounds like other doctors have pumped and dumped her in the past. She put up obstacles to run anti sl*t defense on you because by the sounds of it her insecurity made her believe you would do the same. Whether she was right or wrong she is lucky you had patients. Most guys would have nexted her after the first or second no.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
The problem is that guys think about lines or routines vs coming correct.

If MD just show up and be competent. Forget rp. Just know female nature. Many MDS get roped in by the worst of the worst. lots of skank nurses and low hanging fruit. Don't get serious till 40+ if EVER.

I like ToddV million dollar mouth piece. Spit game. Enthusiasm ftw. Calibrate. Not dancing monkey. I like old school Natural Tim flawless natural. I like polarity old school Julien. Push pull. Belligerent. Not walking on egg shells.

Shoot your shot. I used to be subtle. Relied on natural game. Now more flash game. day or night. Break rapport. Come @ her as you would had you beat it rotten and busted on her face. As in I already got mine from Go. Zero ****s. best open is SKIP THE OPEN. You come in hot. crash landing off the rip. If she swallowed your nut how do you approach her?

^^^^
Start here SRS!
I think nurses could be very high quality at times. (Of course no one is perfect). Reason is because they deal with serious sh1t every day. They don't have time for games or little princess delusions.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
All this tells me is you are not a high enough value guy. You don’t comprehend what I’m saying because it isn’t your reality.

Always remember. A person with experience is NEVER at the mercy of a person with a theory.

Highly desirable sought after men can and do pull off blatantly bold moves. They are charming & direct. It’s efficient & it screens out the easily offended women and the not interested women. Allowing them to focus on high interest gals. Pretty slick actually.

You don’t need a ONS to experience heartbreak. Another patently obvious thing. I’ve had heartbreak after LTRs. Which I presume is actually worse due to the emotional attachment. Countless threads here indicate the same thing among men.

The sophomoric nature of your binary thinking reveals your own lack. You are welcome to lampoon me as others before you have done. Some of your content is noteworthy. You are way off in this thread however and that will be obvious to a truly high value playboy type man.

Cheers
Or maybe you're biased because you have no knowledge of the guys who looked at you and decided you didn't look worth talking to.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I assume you're looking for a deeper connection with a woman, beyond just pump and dump. Correct me if I'm wrong.

We'd all like something more than just a high notch count with women. There is certainly an emptiness to it, particularly if you're prone to loneliness and you don't have hobbies and a mission in life outside of women.

Having a deep connection with a woman is very nice, but I'd strongly maintain that the risks outweigh the rewards. I've mentioned it many times before, but when you develop an attachment to a woman she senses it and it just turns her off. Being attached to a woman alters male behavior in such a way where a woman feels like she's "won you over", and unfortunately the challenge is gone for her. This leads to complacency, comfort, and then eventual monkey branching because we are in a unique era where women have the entire global male population at their fingertips via the internet. This facilitates enormous and rampant hypergamy. Combine that with Western culture and how it's teaching women to behave ("never settle for less"). It's LTR poison.

Slapping "generic" labels on things is absolutely fine if it's accurate. For example, men want sex more than women do and this gives women power over men. You can fiddle and fart around and say that "some women want sex more than men do", but that's just silly because it's the exception to the rule.

My position is that notches is the best way to deal with women in the modern world, and if an exceptional one comes along that fights for you and truly tries to win you over, then consider a RedPill LTR with her and be well aware of the risks, and hedge against it.

But if you're generally seeking deeper connections with women, beyond the notch, it is a very unhappy mindset to be in. I have some friends who are Girlfriend Seeking at the moment and they are miserable.
I am not seeking anything right now. I am focused on my career and I am doing quite well with it. I have 2 plates who I see periodically here and there and I’m fine with that. They are not a priority for me. However, I do desire a deeper connection because it enriches the experiences you have. Don’t read that to mean an LTR necessarily. I am not a fan of pump and dumps or “notches” like you are. I am not judging in any way because if that makes you happy then I say go for it. But don’t assume that is what everyone wants or should want. Because I can tell you that the pump and dump and ONS scene I have partook in and I find it to be very unfulfilling.

I understand your position and respect it. Your trepidations about LTRs certainly have some truth to them and I have been burned multiple times in LTRs. But that doesn’t mean that going for notches is the answer (at least not for me). I do think it’s possible to still have a meaningful connection with a woman so long as you properly maintain boundaries. If that makes me “purple pill” then so be it.

Reaction score
I know plenty of guys who prefer having a rotation of plates. Horses for courses. The plates always end up leaving, or getting dumped eventually. A plated relationship isn't sustainable long-term in most cases. The way I see it is that to "plate" a woman then you must be emotionally disconnected from her, right? So there's little difference between plates and ONS. A plate is someone you pump and dump multiple times. Guys like me just prefer the variety. I get bored of banging a girl very quickly if there's no emotional connection. Also, pump and dump helps me to avoid attachment and her trying to move into my place. I only need to bang her once or twice and then I move on to the next pvssy, which is easy to find. I also genuinely enjoy the process of seducing new women. Guys who I know with a plates-system seem to find the seduction process tiresome, so they hang onto the girls they seduce.

There's not much difference between what you and I are doing. We are both into low commitment interactions with women. It's just that you're in low commitment with 2 women, and I'm in low commitment with multiple women.
BS 101: no guy is pumping and dumping hot/quality women...all I’m saying

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
@Knight of Roses: I think when you say low *interest*, you might be confusing it with low *attraction*. This women DID have low interest (at the time) because she assumed you were a "playboy" which is actually true based on your subsequent posts.

However, the attraction was there and you eventually were able to break down her defenses.

@Pan87, I do enjoy reading your posts and I mean that sincerely! Gotta admire the honesty and personally enjoy the brashness.

What you post is YOUR experience and far be it for me to argue with that. But keep in mind your age demographic is low to mid-20s, young women whose brains aren't even fully developed yet! Xd

I was just what you post about when that age (I just turned 30 BTW). Attracted to men whose feelings I wasnt sure of (straight from Corey Wayne - a PUA wannabe if there ever was one).

But once a woman's brain is fully developed, post 25 years) there's a shift. I'm generalizing but it was true for me and many women I know.

We go for men who are bold and direct, not afraid to express his sexual desire. Its intriguing and very seductive.

My thinking and everything I've read suggests that men who have a need to keep women off balance, anxious and insecure, are insecure themselves.

It IS how I feel when encountering such man. This is my experience so no need refuting it just as I'm not refuting your experience.

I'm sorry your last girlfriend ripped your heart out to the point you distrust all women, that sucks.
What is your purpose of being on this website?

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
To provide a woman's perspective, same as @BeExcellent and other women on this site.

If not welcome, I will leave however thought you might appreciate being challenged on your collective thought processes.

Personally I enjoy being challenged, I love a healthy exchange of ideas, if you don't, so be.
Most of the guys here already know that it's stupid to listen to female opinions on this. It's not through stubbornness, it's through experience.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Both you and BeExcellent are post-wall. So, as I said earlier, it's in both your interests for men to overtly display their attraction to you because you're not getting as many buying signals from men as you used to. It also gives you all the power when a man lays his cards on the table. You're just confirming yet again that taking dating advice from women, as a man, is completely self-sabotaging.

My last girlfriend didn't rip my heart out. I cheated on her multiple times, got caught multiple times, got her back multiple times. Eventually she left and went to therapy (she's still there a year later). I hope she's okay. I do feel a bit bad about it. Poor thing.
How old are they?

Reaction score
You're not pumping and dumping hot women Jake. Stop projecting your incel life onto others.
I know plenty of guys who prefer having a rotation of plates. Horses for courses. The plates always end up leaving, or getting dumped eventually. A plated relationship isn't sustainable long-term in most cases. The way I see it is that to "plate" a woman then you must be emotionally disconnected from her, right? So there's little difference between plates and ONS. A plate is someone you pump and dump multiple times. Guys like me just prefer the variety. I get bored of banging a girl very quickly if there's no emotional connection. Also, pump and dump helps me to avoid attachment and her trying to move into my place. I only need to bang her once or twice and then I move on to the next pvssy, which is easy to find. I also genuinely enjoy the process of seducing new women. Guys who I know with a plates-system seem to find the seduction process tiresome, so they hang onto the girls they seduce.

There's not much difference between what you and I are doing. We are both into low commitment interactions with women. It's just that you're in low commitment with 2 women, and I'm in low commitment with multiple women.
I never said I was, I'm calling your behind out. I'm sick of fools coming on here acting like they are hot shvt because they can have sex with multiple ugly/fat single moms. Cmon man

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The seduction system isn’t so much tiresome to me. I enjoy a good seducing. But banging some Tinder chick or a girl I picked up at the bar isn’t as fulfilling to me as getting one through my social circle or IRL where there is a more meaningful foundation. And once I get these women who I have more foundation with - I prefer to hang onto them. Again, not necessarily LTR.

Since you say you get bored without the emotional connection it sounds like we may in fact be more on the same page than what I believed. A little surprising for “notch” guy.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, come on man. Your answer is right here.

Men, why go out with a woman that says no three times before saying yes? She has low interest level. No further analysis is needed.
But she still fvcked him on the first date. This is a weird situation for sure.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell I had a woman call me a prude before. I didn’t find out later that’s why she wouldn’t go out with me but she told her friend she thought I was “prudish”. Didn’t know a guy could be a prude. Guess she wanted me to sexually harass her from the initial meeting or something.

Reaction score
You're getting very weird, my friend.

No one is talking about having sex with fat ugly single moms, and I'm very sorry if they are the only women you are capable of seducing.

Here's some advice. Stop calling yourself out by projecting your weird incel life onto others - other people experience life differently to you. This is basic human-to-human stuff. Next, you need to Level-up (work out, move out of your mom's basement, get a job) and the quality of the women you bang might improve. But you'll have to fix the weirdness too.
So you are telling me that you are pumping and dumping hot women for the **** of it? If Kylie Jenner(a girl I prefer) was to come over, **** the shvt out of you, give you a bj to the moon, and you wake up with her cooking you breakfast and coffee, you would pump and dump her to remain emotionally distant? No you wouldn't because not a single straight sane man would.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
You're getting very weird, my friend.

No one is talking about having sex with fat ugly single moms, and I'm very sorry if they are the only women you are capable of seducing.

Here's some advice. Stop calling yourself out by projecting your weird incel life onto others - other people experience life differently to you. This is basic human-to-human stuff. Next, you need to Level-up (work out, move out of your mom's basement, get a job) and the quality of the women you bang might improve. But you'll have to fix the weirdness too.
If there's anyone on this forum claiming that they have a rotation of highly attractive females that they fvck for free with no strings attached any time they want.... I call them a liar too.

Status
Not open for further replies.