Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Insecurity disguised as low interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
I just turned 30 last week.

No worries @Pan87, I don't judge you not that you care.

I've been stalked, and found it troubling.

Look, didn't mean to start a war, seriously, I just thought you'd be open to something different. A break from your *norm*.

I'm not like most women, every man I've ever been with told me that, not that I expect you to believe it.

If whatever you do works for you, fabulous! Carry on.

Peace.
Post a picture of yourself without any weird filters or excessive cosmetics.

Reaction score
You're in scarcity mindset that's why you can't imagine it.

Have you ever banged a hot woman before? The memory lasts forever. You don't have to keep seeing her. It's a great experience, and you move on to the next one.

Falling in love and LTR-ing hot women is Beta. I found this out the hard way.
Here comes the lame PUA marketing terminology. You are a fraud, just admit it. I said hot/quality women, not hot bat **** crazy women that you would not want to be around for a second. If this is true then I am guessing you are hanging around prostitutes, strippers, and coke heads for all I could see.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
I feel sorry for you, man. You're entire mindset is a cope.

As a man, nothing is given to you. You have to fight for it. You are in competition, right now, with all the other men on this planet who all want to bang hot women. You have to be better than them. You have to grow and improve and learn how to extract the riches that life has to offer (and life is short!).
And this is some big talk. But I don't think you can back it up with results of your own.

If you were to show us all the females you currently have at your disposal, I don't think we'd be impressed.

Reaction score
Doxxing yourself, or women that you're associating with on a forum like this is a very dumb and dangerous idea (not to mention disrespectful to the women who have trusted you with their intimacy).

This forum would be littered with white knights and feminist lurkers who would be dying to uncover some identities. I saw it happen to Roissy. Scary sh!t.

I'm not trying to impress anyone. This forum is for dating advice and opinions. You're free to disagree, but by disagreeing you're just exposing the level that you are operating at (which is the fat single mom-level).
If you are so great that you can pump and dump Kylie Jenner after she has given you glorious sex and made you a delicious breakfast in bed with coffee than we are going to need some damn receipts. You are claiming you are the anomaly, time to prove it.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. That is called low interest level.

Would you go out with a woman that asked you out four times? Sure, only if you had no better options and were bored that day.
That’s my point. She went from low interest level to fvcking him in one night. That’s almost unheard of. There’s different theories on what causes women’s low interest level but when it gets right down to it, 99.9% of the time it’s looks. So she went from barely sorta kinda attracted to him to fvcking him? Blows the mind and throws away all the rules.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s my point. She went from low interest level to fvcking him in one night. That’s almost unheard of. There’s different theories on what causes women’s low interest level but when it gets right down to it, 99.9% of the time it’s looks. So she went from barely sorta kinda attracted to him to fvcking him? Blows the mind and throws away all the rules.
Women don’t need high interest level to fvck. You guys seriously underestimate how dirty modern women are.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don’t need high interest level to fvck. You guys seriously underestimate how dirty modern women are.
That’s why I said it all comes down to attraction. After she blew me off the first time I’d assume she wasn’t attracted to me, much less 4 times.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman bangs you, and you didn't pay for it, then she's attracted to you. It's the strongest expression of attraction a woman can possibly give you.

Women have so many options, why on earth would she waste her time banging a guy she's not attracted to. It makes no sense.
Not really, see my previous post. She may have had low interest in dating him because she thought he was a *playboy* f*ckboy.

But her *attraction* was always there! The 4th time was the charm, he broke her defenses, she agreed to meet him and f*cked him.

This is not rocket science mates! Come on.
You’re both missing the point. He asked her out, she gave him an excuse. Most guys know anything but a definite yes means no. Most guys would never talk to her again after the first time. SOME might try one more time, which he did, but again she gave him an excuse and no counter offer. That’s everything that’s taught on here, no counter offer means no interest and she’s given excuses twice. As a guy I would just assume she’s not interested and I’m not her type at all. She didn’t notify him of the fvckboy thing until after the 4th time. How many guys are going to ask a girl out 4 times? Majority won’t because it’s creepy when a guy can’t take a hint we are told. Everything about this situation is bass ackwards from how it usually goes.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It all comes down to primal behavior and instincts for pvssy to get wet!

OP, some females can be attracted to you - but not like you!

Others can like you - but not be attracted to you!

The sales rep trained you like Pavlov's dog!

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Human beings have something called instincts, lol. She didn't have to tell him anything, he instinctively knew she was attracted, despite her *no's.* He knew why her *no's* as well (again, instinctively).

Any man with high confidence and two brain cells to rub together knows this shyt. :)
But he didn't know "she was attracted" - She knew he was tho and used that to her advantage!

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well i'm kinda late for this 6 page discussion, but will just toss my piece here again to add since there is some lost

there is not problem to invite the same girl over and over, AS LONG you have more options, the op did, inviting her was not a issue, he had options, she eventually accepted, so as long he don't start to buy from her just because she sleep with him its all good

you guys need to understand, the rules are here to help, like a older poster said once, I think it was atom, the rules are training wheels, they are here to teach and help over time you should start to do your own, and learn what works for you, always go for what works for you over a rule, as long you keep your self esteem, and don't grovel over a woman you should be good

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Human beings have something called instincts, lol. She didn't have to tell him anything, he instinctively knew she was attracted, despite her *no's.* He knew why her *no's* as well (again, instinctively).

Any man with high confidence and two brain cells to rub together knows this shyt. :)
We will have to agree to disagree

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am an accomplished seductress if I wish to deploy those abilities, and the men who are the most fun to seduce are the playboys, precisely because they think they are always in control and therefore not seducable....

In fact the last one I was seeing I told him straight up (we got into a discussion about game) to be very careful. The players always fall for me ;)

So it’s not a set of expressions or lines. It’s a way of being; of reading people.
Very humble and attractive of you.

Modern Man Advice

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a bit of an insult to your own gender, don't you think? That men don't have the intuition or instincts (or confidence) to know when a woman is attracted despite her saying no?

For me, as a woman, I immediately understood why she said no 3 times, and my assessment turned out to be correct. She assumed he was a f*ckboy/playboy, which admittedly he is! So he continued asking and broke down her wall of defense, and she f*cked him.

Anyway, kinda done arguing about it if you won't even entertain the notion that I, as a woman, might be correct. Futile waste of valuable energy.
No one is "arguing" - So relax!

You might be a woman, but that does not make you correct!

When/If a female can arouse Our manhood - that's when Our instincts kick in!

This is what OP wrote: " I kept trying because I didn't really care ... Do girls really deny guys based on stupid reasons like this? This changes my perspective, because had I just assumed low interest from the start, I would have just given up. Truth is, interest wasn't low, but other reasons made her deny me? Is that really true? I've always just thought that if a girl doesn't say yes, she's not interested."

She played hard-to-get just to condition him into believing she was indifferent!

What you think and wrote is based mostly on innuendo, conjecture and bullsh*t!

Last edited:

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh my apologies, Your Royal Highness. Replace "arguing" with "discussing" is that better?

What I wrote is based on my knowledge of human nature, of women, and my own experience!

Feel free to disagree based on your experience but to insist it's based on innuendo and conjecture IS bullsh*t.

Oh and I am quite relaxed, thank you. ;)
Then say what you mean and mean what you say!

I based my assessment on my experience as a man along with my experiences with females!

And you seem far from relaxed - I'm no Tarzan, but it seems like you may need a good D*ck in your life, Jane!

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, I won't disagree with you there! It's been a couple of months, my own choice for various reasons, but yeah I need to fix that!

Although I do quite well on my own, but nothing can really replace a good D. ;)
Uh hmm...Stay away from me then because if I ever put the magic stick on ya - You will get smitten, Kitten!

Status
Not open for further replies.