Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is having brain fog part of getting older?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I haven't been able to think straight for months now and I feel like i dont exist sometimes. I feel empty like none of this is real. It feels like i have no thoughts. Its starting to scare me. Any thoughts on what this is or is this just getting older? I am 40 years old.
Do you have any old metal fillings? Had the same thing happen to me where I would have brain fog and sometimes would randomly slur words and turned out to be mercury poisoning from years and years of mercury leeching out of the filling every time you swallow or chew.

Got them replaced with BPA free composites and detoxed for a year and have never had the issue again

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
How do you sleep with that thing on your face. Im considering buying a CPAP machine.
I mean it's pretty easy. Very small mask, fits comfortably and the machine itself is silent. A fan in the room is 10 times louder than that. I literally would never sleep without it again.

Most important thing is to make sure you get the right sized mask.

Also people have a misconception that only overweight people have sleep apnea...completely not true.

Went for a physical several years ago and my primary looked down my throat and asked me if I snored and was tired when I woke up. I said those were both true and he said he figured and thought I had sleep apnea because the opening of my esophagus was not big enough for my neck size.

I was at 9% bodyfat at that time, jacked with abs. And I tested out as having severe sleep apnea.

Being overweight makes it more likely but it is not the only factor.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I snore so bad my wife turns on the radio to drown it out. I also have a 75% deviated septum (from what I'm told by the docs). I was going to have the operation when the 2nd wave rolled in.

MANOFMANYFACES

Reaction score
I haven't been able to think straight for months now and I feel like i dont exist sometimes. I feel empty like none of this is real. It feels like i have no thoughts. Its starting to scare me. Any thoughts on what this is or is this just getting older? I am 40 years old.
Candida possibly. Cut out all refined sugars.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

"Live for yourself - You will live in vain...Live for others - You will live again."

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can imagine that. Time does move quickly.
I suggest living a life you can ENJOY and be HAPPY with every single day. Being a persistent "goal setter", can lead to one driving hard their entire life and NEVER enjoying the fruits of their labor. We should enjoy the fact that we are allowed to wake up each day and make our own choices. The food we put into our body and the things we allow in our mind.