EyeBRollin
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Oct 18, 2015
- Messages
- 10,537
- Reaction score
- 8,538
- Age
- 37
I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
His advice was that a barely average looking 35 year old single mother with baby daddy issues thinking she deserves a high value man is delusional as fvck, needs therapy, and should consider seeking an average man. Otherwise she will be single for the rest of her life.Her looking at her phone signals defeat and uncomfortableness.
I thought he could've done a better job offering advice or solutions but couldn't tell if she was letting him do that. She did ask at one point but he didn't easily offer up anything at that point either.
Ok I can see that now looking at it again without work distractions.His advice was that a barely average looking 35 year old single mother with baby daddy issues thinking she deserves a high value man is delusional as fvck, needs therapy, and should consider seeking an average man. Otherwise she will be single for the rest of her life.
Sounds spot on to me.
I was reading this and it got me interested...Man EyeBrollin, why you trying to be be like MatureDJ? LOL j/k
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
I'm not sure. There are plenty of rich men who are good with business, careers etc but clueless with women/relationships.Man EyeBrollin, why you trying to be be like MatureDJ? LOL j/k
Dominating frame on a low self esteem woman looking for help. Damn he put her in her place and she took it, especially for being a sista! LOL
Her looking at her phone signals defeat and uncomfortableness.
I thought he could've done a better job offering advice or solutions but couldn't tell if she was letting him do that. She did ask at one point but he didn't easily offer up anything at that point either.
Nothing but hoes being hoes if they are looking at $ figures as the main criteria. Only dumb overnight lottery winners will fall for those types. Otherwise regular rich dudes will see right through them and just use and abuse as usual.
There are and I agree but most of those men have already been taken advantage of and know better. But there is a sucker every minute so there could always be exceptions...I'm not sure. There are plenty of rich men who are good with business, careers etc but clueless with women/relationships.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
I want that spinny thing on his desk, thats cool
He should have sold her some cat food.His advice was that a barely average looking 35 year old single mother with baby daddy issues thinking she deserves a high value man is delusional as fvck, needs therapy, and should consider seeking an average man. Otherwise she will be single for the rest of her life.
Sounds spot on to me.