Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How women make it easy when they like you

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't find this strange at all.
If by "initiating", they simply mean displaying positive body language, then I don't find it strange either.

It's interesting that women can capture attention through positive body language, when PUA theory tells men they should display disinterested body language.

justhe_justin

Don Juan
Reaction score
If by "initiating", they simply mean displaying positive body language, then I don't find it strange either.

It's interesting that women can capture attention through positive body language, when PUA theory tells men they should display disinterested body language.
Yep the whole "game" aspect of it makes my head spin. So ****ing dumb but we have no choice but to "play along" if we wanna get laid.

Things however would be so much more efficient and simple if women communicated directly. Win for both sides.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This idea of women initiating 90% of seductions keeps sticking in my head. How does that square with the idea that women are inundated with male attention and thirsty betas constantly trying to get with them? Look at all the OLD stories where women are bombarded with 100x the offers men get (or whatever it is)? Or is this just a case where if an unwanted male initiates, it doesn't count? Now if you say women initiate 90% of successful seductions, I could believe that.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The repercussions for men are high when you "guess" and you're wrong. Women can practically grab a stranger's **** and it would be welcomed, yet the onus is completely on men to make the move.

In 2020, women dropping subtle hints is not enough. By now, they should feel "empowered" enough to open their mouths and speak up when they are interested in a man instead of relying on him to take all the risk.

It's apparent it's been women's ego keeping them from making a bold move, not the other way around. ;)
You have to develop a sense of when you are getting a green light and take things in small steps.

No woman is going to "me too" you for standing close to her. And if a girl is happy to let you stand really close to her, hold her hand and so on, chances are she'll let you do more.

As for women taking the initiative... that's scheduled for 2052.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This idea of women initiating 90% of seductions keeps sticking in my head. How does that square with the idea that women are inundated with male attention and thirsty betas constantly trying to get with them?
Seduction and getting attention are two different things.

Seduction can only happen if a woman allows it. And if she’s allowing it, chances are she sent the signals to give that guy the go ahead. (someone she felt who wasn’t needy of her) So the seduction originally came from her. The guy just thinks he’s seductive because he’s taking action.

Look at all the OLD stories where women are bombarded with 100x the offers men get (or whatever it is)? Or is this just a case where if an unwanted male initiates, it doesn't count?
I would say nothing counts if a guy initiates and it isn’t openly received. Nothing can happen if the woman isn’t going to hit the tennis ball back to the guy. Can’t seduce something that is closed.

90% of the time online, things probably won’t go anywhere due to various reasons on the woman’s end. But simply put: they are very choosy because they can be, they are already getting what they want (easy validation and attention), and because of those two they will only go out with guys they feel are closest to what they desire. I mean, how great is that for women? The app’s ideal is catered to women. “Looking for a perfect match for you? Download this app and swipe right and you’ll get him. Boom, done.”
For men its like..
“Looking for the perfect match for you? Yea well so is everyone else.. have fun with your 3 matches who are not at all what you want. Don’t like it? Grow a pair of b@lls and start approaching in real life and go build something worthwhile, then your ‘perfect’ woman will show up. But you have to maintain that and probably get better overtime to stay competitive, or else she will get bored and grow eyes for someone else because society has reinforced she is a princess. Pr!ck.”

Now if you say women initiate 90% of successful seductions, I could believe that.
Yea it’s definitely this.
There is no seduction unless it’s successful.

Deep State

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to develop a sense of when you are getting a green light and take things in small steps.

No woman is going to "me too" you for standing close to her. And if a girl is happy to let you stand really close to her, hold her hand and so on, chances are she'll let you do more.

As for women taking the initiative... that's scheduled for 2052.
Small steps are good. Holding her hand is good. You're walking side by side in the park or down the street. Take her hand and keep walking. Look at her a moment with a confident and reassuring smile.

Stop and sit on the ground with your back against a tree. Have her sit against your body in between your legs facing away from you. A park bench could work too. Having an erection at this time is definitely ok and expected.

Taking her dancing could work too. Learn how to physically escalate while keeping the girl feeling safe and comfortable.

Read her signs, but don't be too hesitant to make a move or go for a kiss if things are going well and she seems receptive.

crosscheck1331

Don Juan
Reaction score
When a girl likes you all the rules go out the window. I remember when I first started liking girls and I would be given advice on what to do and what not to do and I would get confused when I would see other guys break the rules and succeed. As a personal example I remember when I would spend a lot of time looking good to go out and then trying hard to meet women in the club and not getting anywhere. I'm talking about a genuine effort--- and then perhaps next weekend I would just walk around town in plain workout clothes, no care whatsoever and end up meeting girls and getting their phone numbers.

It's too much to get into but I realized a lot of is situational and you basically need to be aware and ready to act. If a woman decides she likes you are given a lot of leeway.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Can someone please break down for me what it means when a woman has such high interest in you that you can bed her without game? What is going on in her head? Why would she have such a strong interest? What would you compare the arousal she is feeling to? How do you know to have the confidence that you can't **** it up? In my experience, I always feel like my chances with being intimate with women are hanging on on by a thread. Like the conversation is so fragile that one wrong word, or the slightest mistake will **** everything up. What gives you the peace of mind, that her attraction is strong and that the leeway is large.

I feel like just having the peace of mind that little to no game will be effective would make things much easier for me. Like, knowing how much it takes to get the girl to bed. Knowing it's a downhill ride and not an uphill battle yah know?
It means she is dripping wet just looking at you and while you are out doing things all she can think about is what it would feel like for her to have your c0ck in her mouth...

deBrito

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a story about woman making it easy when they like you.

I'm the new guy in the classroom, right away i spot a nice asian thin chick, she sees me aswell and we keep eye contact. Later i approached her and we shared a few words, before getting home my smartphone rings and it is her sending me a friend request on facebook, which i accepted. I asked her out, she went with me, we shared a good time. But the thing is, in that moment, this girl was way above my SMV and she made it so easy for me to ask her out and make up with her. There is a old saying which i read somewhere in the internet that goes: "when a woman wants to **** you, she'll cross the sahara desert for it".

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a story about woman making it easy when they like you.

I'm the new guy in the classroom, right away i spot a nice asian thin chick, she sees me aswell and we keep eye contact. Later i approached her and we shared a few words, before getting home my smartphone rings and it is her sending me a friend request on facebook, which i accepted. I asked her out, she went with me, we shared a good time. But the thing is, in that moment, this girl was way above my SMV and she made it so easy for me to ask her out and make up with her. There is a old saying which i read somewhere in the internet that goes: "when a woman wants to **** you, she'll cross the sahara desert for it".
Get that "way higher than you in SMV" crap out of your head. You are her type and she enjoyed you, that's what matters. You might have a low evaluation of yourself.

justhe_justin

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a old saying which i read somewhere in the internet that goes: "when a woman wants to **** you, she'll cross the sahara desert for it".
Thanks for sharing that story. When you asked her out via facebook, did you feel 100% confident you would get laid? Did you feel 100% confident she would say yes or was is 50/50, or 10/90?

Personally, I've had similar experiences but never had a feel for how bad she wanted it. That's what my question was getting at.

Also, that Sahara Quote seems to be bull**** because women rarely take action, even when they are horny and want sex.

justhe_justin

Don Juan
Reaction score
It means she is dripping wet just looking at you and while you are out doing things all she can think about is what it would feel like for her to have your c0ck in her mouth...
But, how does a man get this "secret" knowledge into his head. It would make game and getting laid SO MUCH easier if I knew on a scale of 1 to 10 how bad she wants it and how much leeway I have to messup vs how tight my game needs to be to convince her.

Do you understand?

diogenes84

Don Juan
Reaction score
When a woman likes you she's going to do things that make it easy - they make it super easy to approach, they make it super easy to talk to them, they make it super easy for you to touch them.. for example by standing/sitting really close and not moving away when you touch accidentally.
I also found that women NEVER touch you accidently. I used to often move away subconsciously or feel awkward or like I was offensive and found that they kind of test your confidence like that after you send them some signals.

and the best thing to do is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. pretend like you dont even notice...being unfazed is one of the best things I learned from this forum and the newsletter.

And the best part is: You don't even have to actively do anything at this point. Since this is super obvious (after holding eye contact, making some flirtatious comment or even just teasing her a bit) you are then free to explore the next steps. I am so tempted at work right now cuz loads of nurses do that and I already have 2 regular plates spinning and two more at kind of remote locations where I come more often and just find it unnecessary to add more and focus on myself more.

And this makes you appear more powerful: hence they make it very easy for you (to close this circle to the original topic ;)

diogenes84

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing that story. When you asked her out via facebook, did you feel 100% confident you would get laid? Did you feel 100% confident she would say yes or was is 50/50, or 10/90?

Personally, I've had similar experiences but never had a feel for how bad she wanted it. That's what my question was getting at.

Also, that Sahara Quote seems to be bull**** because women rarely take action, even when they are horny and want sex.
I dont think its BS... I had a submissive female CEO who actually sent me loads of presents from the US and came to visit me everytime she went to europe. Changing her business plans timewise to accomodate my schedule and making unnecessary stops at Berlin when visiting France etc.: just to get roughed up. Its really about creating arousal and then they will make it possible! (if they have the ressources obv.).

Another one from Fuerteventura was visiting family in the south of Germany and flew in through Berlin, then taking an 8h train the next day just so she could spend the night at my place.

All thanks to this website and newsletter and "The Rational male" BTW

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
But, how does a man get this "secret" knowledge into his head. It would make game and getting laid SO MUCH easier if I knew on a scale of 1 to 10 how bad she wants it and how much leeway I have to messup vs how tight my game needs to be to convince her.

Do you understand?
The easiest way is to find a woman who is already highly interested in you

justhe_justin

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think its BS... I had a submissive female CEO who actually sent me loads of presents from the US and came to visit me everytime she went to europe. Changing her business plans timewise to accomodate my schedule and making unnecessary stops at Berlin when visiting France etc.: just to get roughed up. Its really about creating arousal and then they will make it possible! (if they have the ressources obv.).

Another one from Fuerteventura was visiting family in the south of Germany and flew in through Berlin, then taking an 8h train the next day just so she could spend the night at my place.

All thanks to this website and newsletter and "The Rational male" BTW
I stand corrected

deBrito

Don Juan
Reaction score

Honestly, i thought that i didn't stand a chance (i was not introduced to redpill yet), but i always assume interest (i think this is bad, if someone disagree with me, please enlighten me), specially when some hot chick sends me a request. I was going after the rejection, i sent a straight invite to a date (i was thirsty and would not let down any opportunity to make out with a fine young woman), she accepted, next day we walked out university and shared a few words, and from nowhere, there i was behing uni buildings in the dark making out with this girl i got to know the day before.

I think the theory that applys here is what mrgoodstuff said "You are her type and she enjoyed you, that's what matters."; for the record i did not had another shot like this with another woman.