Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How women make it easy when they like you

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night I had a strange experience. I was checking out a hot girl on the bus and she definitely noticed and stared right back at me for a while. When I got off, I was surprise to find her walking right next to me so close that we almost looked like a couple and when we got to the exit she looked confused and went back the other way. I could easily have asked her if she was lost, offered to show her the way etc, or just said hi and started a conversation when she was walking next to me. The reason I didn't was because I was with another girl.

When a woman likes you she's going to do things that make it easy - they make it super easy to approach, they make it super easy to talk to them, they make it super easy for you to touch them.. for example by standing/sitting really close and not moving away when you touch accidentally.

Sometimes we think that women are totally passive and that they don't do anything to make something happen (they say it's the man's job to approach etc), but that's not completely true. Women do send out signals and they tend to do things that make it easier for men to approach them when they want to be approached. Of course, they also have a thousand subtle ways of making things difficult when they're not interested.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Consider an interesting piece of research that found that women initiate up to 90 percent of all seductions. Women do this in such a discreet way, however, that most men believe they're the ones making the first move. When a woman's attracted to you, she'll let you know by displaying, what are to her, obvious signs of interest.

Most men would benefit on becoming better at reading a woman's body language.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Consider an interesting piece of research that found that women initiate up to 90 percent of all seductions. Women do this in such a discreet way, however, that most men believe they're the ones making the first move. When a woman's attracted to you, she'll let you know by displaying, what are to her, obvious signs of interest.

I agree. I think that the signs are so subtle that you often won't notice them even if you're looking out for them. But I've definitely experienced, many times, just feeling that a certain girl was interested and not being able to explain why until I analyzed everything she did in detail.

Now, with experience, I'm more conscious of some of the signs and they can seem so glaringly obvious sometimes that it's almost obscene.

Here are a few examples:

- When a girl sits/stands so close to you that you're touching or she doesn't move away when you come close [proximity]
- When a girl just agrees with everything you say and is ok with whatever you want to do [submission]
- When a girl keeps laughing at your jokes, even though they're not really that funny [attention]
- When a girl goes out of her way to do something for you [kindness]
- When a girl doesn't leave when she said she needed to and instead stays with you [time]
- When a girl acts kind of shy/nervous around you [timidity]
- When a girl tells you she admires you or pays you some kind of compliment [admiration]

All of these things set off alarm bells in my head if I notice them.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Worked in an office years ago. This girl would miraculously come into the lunchroom or file/room or take lunch, get on the elevator very often when I did. Coincidence?
Used to go to this small town bar. Ten minutes after getting there she would walk in. Coincidence? I think not. Her and the barmaid were chums. I'm sure she would text "he's here" Teamwork.
Had this Milf call me often for plumbing problems. The last time was she smelled gas in the fireplace . I was all bent over and look back, she's was on the couch with popcorn.

I find woman VERY easy to read. Especially when they want something . I like to capitalize on it.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most men would benefit on pulling their heads out of their own @ss. Men’s egos are ridiculous. Mine included.

If a guy can step back out of his fragile ego and just open his eyes and sometimes listen, he would see things that are probably just pretty obvious. Women’s interest or lack thereof, for one.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tell older out-of-the-game (for me) women that I'll never "marry" or "take in" a woman unless she's making me hand-made gift baskets or gifts and sending it/dropping it off to me. She will have to do what was done to my cousin at 19 years old by his wife of 20 years, knock on wood. Somehow, I'll get women we know mutually start to give me gifts and know the date of my birthday even though I haven't told her (so stalking me, looking me up on the net). Women gossip like a mutherfvcker. I get dudes who know me who tell me they were whispering something about me but he couldn't make it out what they said. He was tellin me to be careful. This was away from me like 7 miles away from me where the whispers took place. She was trying to obtain the goods on me from a woman who has really never liked me (at least she shows that she doesn't give a rats as5 about me even though we've known each other for almost 10 years, and of course I've always been rather cold to her too cause, well, she's MY age so, for a woman, full-blown post-wall ESPECIALLY within the last year (fatter when she's Always been skinny - just recently taken aback by her heftiness since I last saw her 5 months ago - I guess she thought she could let herself go cause she thought she'd never see me again? she's married too with kids - almost all grown up)).

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
Last night I had a strange experience. I was checking out a hot girl on the bus and she definitely noticed and stared right back at me for a while. When I got off, I was surprise to find her walking right next to me so close that we almost looked like a couple and when we got to the exit she looked confused and went back the other way. I could easily have asked her if she was lost, offered to show her the way etc, or just said hi and started a conversation when she was walking next to me. The reason I didn't was because I was with another girl.

When a woman likes you she's going to do things that make it easy - they make it super easy to approach, they make it super easy to talk to them, they make it super easy for you to touch them.. for example by standing/sitting really close and not moving away when you touch accidentally.

Sometimes we think that women are totally passive and that they don't do anything to make something happen (they say it's the man's job to approach etc), but that's not completely true. Women do send out signals and they tend to do things that make it easier for men to approach them when they want to be approached. Of course, they also have a thousand subtle ways of making things difficult when they're not interested.
How does what you say even relate to your title? This girl found it awkward that you were creepily walking beside her and didnt even say anything to her.. so she walked the other way. Dude.. CMON .. thats HELLA CRINGE!

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As I started to get more experienced at interacting with women, I realized how many opportunities my younger self had missed because I was simply unable to interpret the subtle signals various women would give me.
What's funny is that in their minds these signals must have been super obvious.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
As I started to get more experienced at interacting with women, I realized how many opportunities my younger self had missed because I was simply unable to interpret the subtle signals various women would give me.
What's funny is that in their minds these signals were super obvious.
My 2nd year in college, school just started back up and I had just got back to my dorm and was catching up with my roommate(we roomed together the first 3 years before he transferred). We had our doors open and a new freshman girl came by to say hi to us and introduce herself and she literally came over and sat down on my lap and asked me what I was doing later that night...the younger me of course was clueless this was as blatantly sexual as you could expect a woman to be other than if she said "Hey why don't you come fvck me later".

And of course I made no move and she probably thought I was rejecting her.

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My 2nd year in college, school just started back up and I had just got back to my dorm and was catching up with my roommate(we roomed together the first 3 years before he transferred). We had our doors open and a new freshman girl came by to say hi to us and introduce herself and she literally came over and sat down on my lap and asked me what I was doing later that night...the younger me of course was clueless this was as blatantly sexual as you could expect a woman to be other than if she said "Hey why don't you come fvck me later".

Haha yeah, I've had similar stories to share...!

justhe_justin

Don Juan
Reaction score

Even if you knew she was interested, what would you realistically have done differently? From the sound of your story, seems you actually had no game, which might as well make you Shrek.

justhe_justin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed, however...

Early in my teenage years, and into young adulthood women showed interest via subtle hints often; whether it was whispers and giggles, prolonged stares, standing in close proximity, touching, and even revealing clothes and appearing to accidently expose skin in HS... many times even overt obvious signs like, slapping my ass, sitting on my lap, asking me if I had a gf, heck I even had a random stranger wake me up on NJ transit and hand me a note with her name and phone number (in cursive with a little heart) as she exited the train (we had exchanged glances before entering the train).

In my teenage years 14-16, I suspected these girls may be interested, but was discouraged from action when I asked for advice. (See
r4zorsharp's reply above") Was told I was being arrogant and full of myself, it's just a coincidence, I’m reading too much into things.

From early adulthood until a few months ago, frankly I knew these women had interest and 99% I wanted to **** them, but I had no game. Every time I engaged a girl who was showing IOI's, the conversation would awkwardly labor on as I scramble for something to say next. Eventually I got over the nerves and became fluent in casual conversation, but found no success because I had no sense of how far I could push the envelope. The sexual tension was definitely there but I didn't know whether she wanted to go back to my place and bang, meet up for a coffee, become friends and get comfortable overtime, or maybe she was just a friendly person and I would be seen as a creep and too assuming if I tried to get sexual with her. The conversations fizzled-out after a period, and I'd get no where. The #metoo movement is the real-world embodiment of how I'd been living in my head since age 14. Always afraid to push things forward for fear of being an unwanted aggressor or of offending a woman with my advances. In my later years (age 23-29) women expect more and are unforgiving to men with no game. Almost every time now, upon actually meeting me and talking face-to-face, the women immediately loose interest (first a confused look, then a pissed look of disgust) and try to get rid of me ASAP which makes me feel like ****.

Nearly 2 months, ago I discovered game and have been studying it, but due to COVID I have had no in-field opportunities to practice it. Had I known about game, no question my lay count would be well into the triple digits. Certainly, I would not have remained a virgin until almost age 25 (At 24, I flew to Colombia with some buddies to **** prostitutes and break the curse).

So yes, women make it obvious and easy, however they do not let you know what they want from you. "Is she a conservative chick saving sex til marriage?", "is she a college party girl looking to get it on in the next 5 minutes if I invite her back to my place?". It's completely up to the man to figure out how aggressive or passive to be, and how quickly or slowly to take things. Personally, I don't give women much credit for "making it easy" because if they really wanted to make it easy they would be direct. Instead of standing next to me, why not ask me on a date? Tell me you think I'm hot and want to go back to my place right now. Tell me you'd like to grab a coffee and get to know me better in the coming weeks. Thanks to the writers of the manosphere, I'm aware of game and women’s nature but the whole cat-and mouse routine of it seems counter-productive. Seems both sides would be more fulfilled and efficient if women would just open their mouths and speak.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Even if you knew she was interested, what would you realistically have done differently? From the sound of your story, seems you actually had no game, which might as well make you Shrek.
When a woman displays that kind of interest no game is needed. All I needed to do was suggest something and then show up.

Game is for the 40-50% of women that can go either way.

But you are correct, I had no game back then at all.

justhe_justin

Don Juan
Reaction score

Why not hold women to a higher standard of communication? Especially after what we've seen from the #metoo movement recently and false rape accusation in schools against young men. The risk is too high to guess and be wrong.

Seems to me women can easily open their mouth and speak.

justhe_justin

Don Juan
Reaction score
All of these things set off alarm bells in my head if I notice them.
When the bell goes off in your head, what do you do in response? How do you approach a woman differently when YOU KNOW she's interested vs. when you don't?

justhe_justin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Worked in an office years ago. This girl would miraculously come into the lunchroom or file/room or take lunch, get on the elevator very often when I did. Coincidence?
Used to go to this small town bar. Ten minutes after getting there she would walk in. Coincidence? I think not. Her and the barmaid were chums. I'm sure she would text "he's here" Teamwork.
Had this Milf call me often for plumbing problems. The last time was she smelled gas in the fireplace . I was all bent over and look back, she's was on the couch with popcorn.

I find woman VERY easy to read. Especially when they want something . I like to capitalize on it.
How exactly do you go about capitalizing on it? Have you every tried to capitalize but dropped the ball?

justhe_justin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most men would benefit on pulling their heads out of their own @ss. Men’s egos are ridiculous. Mine included.

If a guy can step back out of his fragile ego and just open his eyes and sometimes listen, he would see things that are probably just pretty obvious. Women’s interest or lack thereof, for one.
The repercussions for men are high when you "guess" and you're wrong. Women can practically grab a stranger's **** and it would be welcomed, yet the onus is completely on men to make the move.

In 2020, women dropping subtle hints is not enough. By now, they should feel "empowered" enough to open their mouths and speak up when they are interested in a man instead of relying on him to take all the risk.

It's apparent it's been women's ego keeping them from making a bold move, not the other way around. ;)

justhe_justin

Don Juan
Reaction score
I tell older out-of-the-game (for me) women that I'll never "marry" or "take in" a woman unless she's making me hand-made gift baskets or gifts and sending it/dropping it off to me. She will have to do what was done to my cousin at 19 years old by his wife of 20 years, knock on wood. Somehow, I'll get women we know mutually start to give me gifts and know the date of my birthday even though I haven't told her (so stalking me, looking me up on the net). Women gossip like a mutherfvcker. I get dudes who know me who tell me they were whispering something about me but he couldn't make it out what they said. He was tellin me to be careful. This was away from me like 7 miles away from me where the whispers took place. She was trying to obtain the goods on me from a woman who has really never liked me (at least she shows that she doesn't give a rats as5 about me even though we've known each other for almost 10 years, and of course I've always been rather cold to her too cause, well, she's MY age so, for a woman, full-blown post-wall ESPECIALLY within the last year (fatter when she's Always been skinny - just recently taken aback by her heftiness since I last saw her 5 months ago - I guess she thought she could let herself go cause she thought she'd never see me again? she's married too with kids - almost all grown up)).
Your shameless avoidance of "Walled" women made me lol.

Reactions: BMX