Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

In a dating funk...keep getting first date rejections...unsure what is going on

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP not sure if you've played sports, but it sounds like you're in a slump and might be pressing too much or trying too hard. The girl will sense it.

Also if your confidence is off, do what you need to do to fix that. Like rollo says, a man's confidence to a woman is like a nice pair of tits to a man.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
OP not sure if you've played sports, but it sounds like you're in a slump and might be pressing too much or trying too hard. The girl will sense it.

Also if your confidence is off, do what you need to do to fix that. Like rollo says, a man's confidence to a woman is like a nice pair of tits to a man.
Played sports my whole life into my late 20s.

I agree but I think the last date I was on point. Going to see what happens.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
UPDATE 2:

So camping girl has been sending me daily updates of her trip with tons of pics and what she has been doing and suggestions for things we can do when she gets back. So we are definitely meeting again and it will be up to me to try and turn things the way I want.

Just went on another date yesterday with a very hot blonde chick that went very well...trail hiking, we did fun things like cross a stream by walking across a dead tree and we came to a clearing where there was an apple orchard and I asked her how adventurous she was feeling and she said "I am always feeling adventurous" and we went and grabbed an apple off the tree and ate it...it was really good. Then as we went back to hiking, we slowed down, I ran my fingers through her hair and said she had such soft hair and that I couldn't help run my fingers through it and she smiled and said "it's OK you can keep doing it" which I took as a high interest level sign so I just moved slowly towards here and we started making out...she loved it...started holding my hand, grabbing my butt, telling me how she didn't expect to be kissing me on a first date but really liked it, etc...made out several more times on the date, a few of which were initiated by her...she talked a few times about things we could do together in the future and then at the end she kissed me again and told me how much fun she had and that she hopes we can do it again soon.

So if I hear back from her that we had no chemistry or spark when I talk to her then I might actually throw the towel in hahahaha

Have another date today with a seemingly high interest woman...she is a 6.5 or 7...and I still have 7 or 8 more women I need to get to that I haven't met yet and another 3 or 4 still in the pipeline where we just started chatting on apps and haven't gotten their number or suggested meeting up yet which will likely add more to the queue soon. The key thing that most guys fail at is not keeping their pipeline full.

One thing I will definitely say is that I have mastered the art of going from first message to meet up...I do exceptionally well at getting the women to meet me with virtually no flakes.

The good thing is I am starting to get some MOJO back it seems. Also my height increasing insoles will be in today...thanks for the tip @soulforge !

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
good guy. always keep the pipeline full, for once it drains you, it will be drained for a long time
You got to. I am glad I have mastered getting the girl from first message to meetup. Now I need to continue improving on in date experiences.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So if I hear back from her that we had no chemistry or spark when I talk to her then I might actually throw the towel in hahahaha
One very powerful thing I discovered/learned for myself is this phrase:

Seduction is nothing but a mirage. With enough time or repetition, it will slowly fade
This is the reason why gals will sleep with you and tell you she had fun but then change her mind on seeing you again.

I truly feel if you are good at seducing women, you can get them to do, act, feel anything at that moment. This is the reason why I think first dates go well for some guys yet they never make it to the second date. That seduction has worn off from the first date after they had a chance to sleep on it and sometimes get buyer's remorse, or their hamster starts spinning in a way they liked how they felt at that moment when they were with you but realistically find that you are not a suitable long term candidate for whatever reason.

So it can work both ways IMO. Strong seduction skills will have gals second guessing themselves after a date. Weak seduction skills will question if you were really interested or they view you as boring/incompatible.

Seduction is obviously a good entry point but ultimately she's going to have to see the realization whether she feels both of you would be compatible outside of this seduced state.

Just realize that this is not your fault and you're doing everything right by moving forward and keeping women in the pipeline. Eventually you will find one that is compatible with you, seduction aside...

I feel like I'm not conveying this in the most effective way but hopefully you get the point.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Most are selfies and the others are just pics of where she is
That's a green flag. She likes to share the beauty she experiences, and isn't as narcissistic as the majority of women. This might be a decent one. Especially if she's really solo camping, that's a green flag, it means being surrounded by nature is more rewarding to her than getting dopamine spikes from getting likes on social media and that she comfortable being alone which likely means she has a good level of self reflection and emotional stability, which is rare in most women. I'm sure she doesn't watch those trash reality tv shows either. Trust me I know a good woman when I see her. My exgfs usually treated me very well, even after the break up they still would do stuff for me.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Way to much focus on a girl from a first date. I might be mistaken but didnt you start a thread a little whe back that you had a girl at your place who was flaking and you lost your cool with her?

Might be confusing you with someone else but if it was there may be a pattern here? Something your not picking up on?
6-7 spinning was successful to you but rejection is a problem for you?
This is the fallacy of plate theory building abundance. It just doesn't. Its like crack.
While I agree with you, I think OP is just wanting to improve himself so he's looking at every interaction under a deeper microscope. I don't think there is anything wrong with that. Also just because he has plates doesn't mean he's not looking to look for a quality girl. I get not focusing on plates or what they think but I think it wouldn't be bad to see how you can improve yourself to have success with quality gals you want for an LTR.

Abundance in meaningless sex partners doesn't equal abundance in quality LTR prospects.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I dunno man. I've done this experiment before too and most of the time it doesn't work.
The only way you are getting laid is if she has no options and is horny due to her time of the month. Otherwise you'd just be wasting your time with her.
One thing you can do is to doublestack as a plan B. Invite the camping gal and if nothing happens that night, have your plate ready to come over to still get some sex that night.
Keep us updated. :up:

Had a second date with her tonight and I am starting to get the sense she is starting to feel differently. As I always say "I'm like novacaine...just give me some time, I'll always work" haha.

Kissed her when I saw her tonight, we walked and talked and had a great time. Sat on a bench with her for about half and hour and she leaned into me the whole time and was totally comfortable with my arm around her and me running my fingers through her hair. Went for a drink after and then got back to her car and we had a very heavy makeout session for about 15 minutes...she was running her hands up and down my body, grabbing my ass, pressing herself into my hardon...

She texted me after she got home thanking for tonight and that she had a very nice time with a smiley face.

She also talked about a bunch of other places we could go and things we could do in the future and wants to come over and cook with me. Seems like she may have recognized my true awesomeness hahaha.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a second date with her tonight and I am starting to get the sense she is starting to feel differently. As I always say "I'm like novacaine...just give me some time, I'll always work" haha.

Kissed her when I saw her tonight, we walked and talked and had a great time. Sat on a bench with her for about half and hour and she leaned into me the whole time and was totally comfortable with my arm around her and me running my fingers through her hair. Went for a drink after and then got back to her car and we had a very heavy makeout session for about 15 minutes...she was running her hands up and down my body, grabbing my ass, pressing herself into my hardon...

She texted me after she got home thanking for tonight and that she had a very nice time with a smiley face.

She also talked about a bunch of other places we could go and things we could do in the future and wants to come over and cook with me. Seems like she may have recognized my true awesomeness hahaha.
You should be picking her up at her house for date #2. That way when you drop her off a good make out gets an invitation inside. Otherwise the logistics are bad here.

Honestly I don’t recommend the heavy car make out sessions. It just means you didn’t set up the logistics properly to facilitate a bang. The public / parking lot / car make outs are for teenagers.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You should be picking her up at her house for date #2. That way when you drop her off a good make out gets an invitation inside. Otherwise the logistics are bad here.

Honestly I don’t recommend the heavy car make out sessions. It just means you didn’t set up the logistics properly to facilitate a bang. The public / parking lot / car make outs are for teenagers.
Would have been way out of the way to where we were going and due to it getting dark at 7ish now that wouldn't have worked. Planning to invite her over to cook dinner next time so that will take care of that.

You are way too rigid bro. You sound like someone who would be mortified of banging a woman in public somewhere like in a bathroom, on a beach or in the woods.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would have been way out of the way to where we were going and due to it getting dark at 7ish now that wouldn't have worked. Planning to invite her over to cook dinner next time so that will take care of that.

You are way too rigid bro. You sound like someone who would be mortified of banging a woman in public somewhere like in a bathroom, on a beach or in the woods.
I run a tight ship. Women are brutal, especially now. Only the strong survive. Logistics of sex should be the #1 thing on your mind when setting up a date, especially if you’ve already met her.

Sex on the beach is fine. I’ll pass on the public bathroom. I’m also black so breaking laws comes with stricter punishments on my end. Fact of life.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I run a tight ship. Women are brutal, especially now. Only the strong survive. Logistics of sex should be the #1 thing on your mind when setting up a date, especially if you’ve already met her.

Sex on the beach is fine. I’ll pass on the public bathroom. I’m also black so breaking laws comes with stricter punishments on my end. Fact of life.
Well, she has been blowing up my phone today excited about us doing something next week already and brought up the idea of going on a short roadtrip to check out some trails. Which would lead to it starting and ending at my place so I am pretty sure if that happens then next weekend I will bang her.

Classic example of not paying attention to her words but actions...her words said one thing but all of her actions before and since say another. No resistance to anything I have tried to do.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, she has been blowing up my phone today excited about us doing something next week already and brought up the idea of going on a short roadtrip to check out some trails. Which would lead to it starting and ending at my place so I am pretty sure if that happens then next weekend I will bang her.

Classic example of not paying attention to her words but actions...her words said one thing but all of her actions before and since say another. No resistance to anything I have tried to do.
You’re doing well bro. Just offering suggestions to keep things tighter. We have the same approach with lots of chicks in the pipeline. Keep up the good work!

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Enough with that racism silliness. Show me the statistics where a black gets a stricter penalty than a white for the same crime. You've been effectively brainwashed by the left.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Enough with that racism silliness. Show me the statistics where a black gets a stricter penalty than a white for the same crime. You've been effectively brainwashed by the left.
Nah bro. I grew up as a white person in an almost all black neighborhood and I have seen it first hand all my life.

Why did cops stop and talk to a group of us and all the black kids got put in the back of the cop car and I just got pulled over to the side and talked to? None of us were doing anything other than playing street football.

Why did we get detained at the border because I was the only white kid in a car full of black kids?

Why did black kids get randomly pulled over for no reason other than driving?

If you didn't grow up in that environment you don't know about it. You can't tell me from the all white suburbs where they call the cops if a black person working for the cable company is walking around the neighborhood about what is and isn't happening.

You have a fictional view of reality. You just don't know what is really happening. And the only way you really CAN know is if you lived in those types of areas as a non black person and saw the differences first hand. The stuff that they are saying is happening IS really happening. Maybe not every time or maybe not always due to race but 100% it is happening.

This isn't something new, this has been going on for at least 35 years and probably way longer than that.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah bro. I grew up as a white person in an almost all black neighborhood and I have seen it first hand all my life.

Why did cops stop and talk to a group of us and all the black kids got put in the back of the cop car and I just got pulled ov
er to the side and talked to? None of us were doing anything other than playing street football.

Why did we get detained at the border because I was the only white kid in a car full of black kids?

Why did black kids get randomly pulled over for no reason other than driving?

If you didn't grow up in that environment you don't know about it. You can't tell me from the all white suburbs where they call the cops if a black person working for the cable company is walking around the neighborhood about what is and isn't happening.

You have a fictional view of reality. You just don't know what is really happening. And the only way you really CAN know is if you lived in those types of areas as a non black person and saw the differences first hand.

This isn't something new, this has been going on for at least 35 years and probably way longer than that.
I dont have a fictional view of reality.

I'm not some soft white kid from the suburbs. Played football and boxed with blacks in my area. Was one of the few whites that boxed.

That's fine. I'm not going to argue what you experienced or saw first hand.

Poster I responded to said blacks get harsher penalties for same crime. Statistics do not support that.

I get tired of hearing about Michael Brown, George Floyd, Trayvon Martin. The media acts like they were all choir boys.

If you stay out of trouble, cops are generally not going to bother you.