"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Is she cheating

Status
Not open for further replies.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Messages
579
Reaction score
815
No. Not my 1st. He doeant resemble me. He actually has a few characteristics of her ex she left me at the bar for...

I kid u not.

Also. Somehow... she talked me into not naming my 1st after me at all. We went with a unique 1st name but ... the middle name is after her mothers maiden...

She rationalized it... i felt i was being cool...flexible.

But now... it pisses me off and makes me wonder her purpose in that...
Dude your story plays out like a f*cking crime thriller.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Buzzman

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2020
Messages
149
Reaction score
64
Age
46
It is, they surely have a way to manage things to absolve themselves of any guilt and responsibility.
Yeh. She isnt guilt ridden about anything.

Shell say.. in thia terrible 15 years if marriage... its been all your fault.. im like... what?

Shes been doing that the last few years
 

Buzzman

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2020
Messages
149
Reaction score
64
Age
46
Dude your story plays out like a f*cking crime thriller.
Unfortunately i know.

Get this... so i was supicious and looked at cell records from the past. Found that she had gotten unavailable calls on her exes bday.

No unavailable at all for a year. Then on his bday.. she gets blown up for 5 that day.. no answer. 4 next day. And 4 next. Then she picked up and they talked foe 5 minutes. Couple days later.... 16 minutes...all under unavailable.

I asked hwr about it and she said" that all u got"?
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Yeh. She isnt guilt ridden about anything.

Shell say.. in thia terrible 15 years if marriage... its been all your fault.. im like... what?

Shes been doing that the last few years
Other than her bullshyt, how often have you been fvcking?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
No. Not my 1st. He doeant resemble me. He actually has a few characteristics of her ex she left me at the bar for...



Also. Somehow... she talked me into not naming my 1st after me at all. We went with a unique 1st name but ... the middle name is after her mothers maiden...
If you go for the big D, it’s imperative to get a DNA test in regards to future child support liabilities …
 

Buzzman

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2020
Messages
149
Reaction score
64
Age
46
If you go for the big D, it’s imperative to get a DNA test in regards to future child support liabilities …
I know. I did one a year back... mail in. ... just me and him. It said we matched. But im not so sure...
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
I know. I did one a year back... mail in. ... just me and him. It said we matched. But im not so sure...
Well, if you start with a legal proceeding D, a rinky dink mail in test doesn’t work, does it…
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
I dont think so...
I need to find the real thing without putting out suspicions
Good plan, go real world, not anonymous forum guesswork. It’s your life, take care of it by yourself now that you have outside rational opinions to start from …
 

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Messages
579
Reaction score
815
How long until you married her after the engagement? And also how long until your first child was born after the engagement?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Buzzman

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2020
Messages
149
Reaction score
64
Age
46
How long until you married her after the engagement? And also how long until your first child was born after the engagement?
She left me at the bar with her ex ( whixh i didnt find out about for 7 ..8 years) in may.
Engagement in September.
Married the next june. Kid born 2 years later after married
 

Buzzman

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2020
Messages
149
Reaction score
64
Age
46
When i told her i was looking at past cell phone calls... she dared me... go ahead.

But on her google history it showed she looked up how long can you go back for phone records. How long does it take to get records.

I asked her and she said... i wanted to know how much it was going to cost us.

I saud sure....
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top