Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman discuses how she enjoyed punishing and tormenting her husband. She took pleasure in his pain.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait... you're not MatureDJ... I'm confused. :lol:

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
The scary part.......is this type of behavior and thinking in women may be more COMMON than UNCOMMON.

I try to maintain a balanced perspective regarding genders.

But from what I have experienced, WOMEN are more likely to:
-get bored
-get resentful in a marriage
-think they are missing out on something
- fail to appreciate what they have
-always want more
-think the grass is greener
-fail to realize how good they have it
-have a senseof entitlement, "I DESERVE more"
-are more selfish
-pull the trigger on divorce, in pursuit of their selfish desire for more, regardless of who it hurst or tha damge they do to other human beings. Then regret it later.
I got that impression from paul e.lam old youtube videos too, also Rich Co oper old youtube videos

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I posted the article above that the video is based on.

What % of women are like this???
In America, probably at least 1/4 - 1/3 of them.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gawdfvckingdamn... That's terrible.
I'm just guessing, it could be lower, or higher, but American women are the most narcisstic and BDP on the planet.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just guessing, it could be lower, or higher, but American women are the most narcisstic and BDP on the planet.
They are entitled and encouraged to control men. Many of the built in systems see things this way. ( Police, Judges, etc ). Men do pretty well in situations where they take care of themselves using a lawyer.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-get bored
-always want more
-are more selfish
-pull the trigger on divorce, in pursuit of their selfish desire for more, regardless of who it hurst or tha damge they do to other human beings. Then regret it later.
good list,

social circles. number one way to find women is in social circles. everyone agrees.

The number one way to have women issues is from social circles; we don't talk about that one much. and work... but that is just another social circle complete with built-in status and hierarchies and usually private from us.

The reason women do hypergamy is because of other women in social circles. or just watching tv in the past; now it is watching/interacting with virtual. always comparing., and lying. women lie about there own status and then believe other women that are also lying.

At the same time, social circle (usually) is full of guys looking for women as we all know that is where to find them. regardless of if the man already has one or some.

going to a social circle to find women ( at the same time to increase your own maturity and growth) makes sense, we all do it. haveing our women in social circles full of men doesn't make as much sense for us. the groups that are women-only will often time focus on women-only or family topics(not really open to men). the groups that form inside of mixed groups are pure hypergamy triggers and with thirsty men right there on standby. some of those same men are the ones we tell to go there. because it works.

what we can do is work on ourselves to become the highest status guy in the group(of course for other reasons such as life purpose..)... so that all the other dudes are the only ones with the problem. but.. watch celebrities; these guys are status tops... and get cut by someone in the social circle sometimes someone junior to them. social media has magnified this already existing problem. the women are never away from the social circle now (that is full of women competitors and thirsty men, eh... maybe us).

to be honest; most of us are not the AMOG. although all are work in progress and at different stages of improvement.

so. the girl picked up in a social circle likely has already been with another guy there and will likely be with another guy after. terrible place to meet an LTR, best ever place to meet for a short-timer.

and the solution is...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One small thing - when you bring me out, can you introduce me as Joker?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait few more hours and an ambassador from retard nation will come and say that you're "recruiting" users to join the mgtow ranks.

Then say that you speak like that cause you aint getting laid...as if dropping your load can change stats and data in the outside world.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The scary part.......is this type of behavior and thinking in women may be more COMMON than UNCOMMON.

I try to maintain a balanced perspective regarding genders.

-get bored
-always want more
-are more selfish
Your bullet points are bang on. This is the results of letting your emotions make your decisions.

Women fail to use logic and create all the mess in relationships, and feel justified by their actions.