Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

your thought on mike tyson coming back

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who the hell would have the balls to mess with Mike Tyson's girl? Especially when he was in his prime..
You heard the reports. People have security and friends. And Robin Givens wasn't exactly to be stopped... She encouraged all that bull.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You heard the reports. People have security and friends. And Robin Givens wasn't exactly to be stopped... She encouraged all that bull.
I don't doubt she definitely tied it. She was a maniuplative ****. Did you hear the story of when Brad Pitt dated her? He was scared svhit lol

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he hit up other women b4 marriage? like cheating? I don't follow.
"Hit it" means sex. My estimate is she hooked him first. Then got him to marry. It was done to "outsmart" and "outclass" him. He probably got little to no sex after she suckered him into the marriage. And none after the affairs started shortly after. It was all part of the domination. Cruel intentions.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
"Hit it" means sex. My estimate is she hooked him first. Then got him to marry. It was done to "outsmart" and "outclass" him. He probably got little to no sex after she suckered him into the marriage. And none after the affairs started shortly after. It was all part of the domination. Cruel intentions.
for the money in divorce settlement?
I think no.
Just like that internet meme that Yoko Ono brags about breaking up the Beatles and Megan M. says 'hold my beer'

The takeover is the reward in itself? Yes.

What a thing to be famous for. It'd be better if these women invented a product or service and started an industry rather than be known for taking a man's power.
These broads didn't get the memo that a supportive woman is rarely heard of or seen behind her successful husband's back but of course, she's always well taken care of and protected.
Its why they take the last name of the man in marriage.
Come to think of it, none of these did that, did they? ono, mark le and givens. There's your tell(poker tic) that shows the red flag these broads are about to try to take power instead of support.
That's the pattern I see.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
for the money in divorce settlement?
I think no.
Just like that internet meme that Yoko Ono brags about breaking up the Beatles and Megan M. says 'hold my beer'

The takeover is the reward in itself? Yes.

What a thing to be famous for. It'd be better if these women invented a product or service and started an industry rather than be known for taking a man's power.
These broads didn't get the memo that a supportive woman is rarely heard of or seen behind her successful husband's back but of course, she's always well taken care of and protected.
Its why they take the last name of the man in marriage.
Come to think of it, none of these did that, did they? ono, mark le and givens. There's your tell(poker tic) that shows the red flag these broads are about to try to take power instead of support.
That's the pattern I see.
Usually these women had a "mean" streak so even if the man got good sex there was a clue. Men gotta stop being stupid behind women. It can get you and those around you hurt and killed.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Usually these women had a "mean" streak so even if the man got good sex there was a clue. Men gotta stop being stupid behind women. It can get you and those around you hurt and killed.
ok.
So be hypervigilant for the mean streak. Found a meme similar to the one I saw before. Someone should put givens in there too. screenshot_2020-01-13-guinness-hashtag-on-instagram-e280a2-photos-and-videos1.png

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
These aren't stupid men either.
They are all talented, powerful and athletic men.
Just how freakin good was this sex these 3 women gave?

Once again, we come full circle to how important it is for men to be polyamorous(spinning plates) as there's mean women out there.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These aren't stupid men either.
They are all talented, powerful and athletic men.
Just how freakin good was this sex these 3 women gave?

Once again, we come full circle to how important it is for men to be polyamorous(spinning plates) as there's mean women out there.
Just pick a more normal woman who has your back. Plate spinners are also prone to disillusionment.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Exactly. Same as choosing men.
Imagine a woman spinning plates? Not likely.
So first, she should control her own mean streak, second, make sure she's claimed a positive/productive space where only she has power(kitchen/food prep/absolute food decisions) then thirdly, I don't know what to do to get a man to commit so I don't know what third is....do without I guess.

I hope Harry and Tyson don't have same fate as Lennon. This garbage behaviour really can cost lives

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Givens and a long list.
I really haven't seen this pattern before hanging out in Sosuave forum. My eyes have never been more open to men's experiences and I've been working for decades with men.

I'm going to google Tyson now to see what he's doing. I still haven't seen another boxer yet like him.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really haven't seen this pattern before hanging out in Sosuave forum. My eyes have never been more open to men's experiences and I've been working for decades with men.

I'm going to google Tyson now to see what he's doing. I still haven't seen another boxer yet like him.
Probably your around a good group of people. Other groups are treacherous.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Probably your around a good group of people. Other groups are treacherous.
yes you're all my friends here, I'm as fond of you all as if I grew up with you all. I don't care that I'm an outlier. I prattle on here just like the lonely old ladies do in the grocery store, lol. Unusually healthy growth that I get from here, I always did prefer the truth.

If you meant my work experiences, yes they're all golden too. I'd only hear so much before being shut out of the conversations. Probably to protect me. I've actually had guys say "earmuffs" (whatever movie that was from)before continuing to talk about women.
I didn't know it was because the women were evil.

I hope to be in environments part time soon where I'm exposed to men like Tyson's talent. Join a coed boxing gym finally, get into another coed sport....something soon.