Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Covid-19, Dating, and Society

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the only way to "Date" in 2020 no point of taking a chick on dates, after this women are gonna be in heat like a 3 hookers in a sweatshop
All my experience of doing anything except escalating asap with women tells me they think something is wrong with you if you arent being rough, sexual and escalating with them pretty much from the get go. All the BS you hear about the contrary is just that.

I have to make myself act according to those 3 aforementioned things or they get confused and it runs out in the sand. There is little to no room for platonic behavior.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All my experience of doing anything except escalating asap with women tells me they think something is wrong with you if you arent being rough, sexual and escalating with them pretty much from the get go. All the BS you hear about the contrary is just that.

I have to make myself act according to those 3 aforementioned things or they get confused and it runs out in the sand. There is little to no room for platonic behavior.
I would go as far to say that, now a days women know right away if they are attracted to you or not
Maybe it's me or not but getting sex has never been easier if a girl is into you
I find that taking girls on "Dates" usually 50% of the time puts you in the provider position which means no coochice

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating has to die if there is nowhere to go on a date. People will just meet and fvck.
Matched a woman a few weeks ago who is probably an age-adjusted "7". Claims to be an actual sapiosexual and is excited to have found someone who fills that bill. She's coming over Thursday evening, and unless the IRL chemistry is way off, she is totally DTF.

That or she is the most convincing catfish ever. I shall see...

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Matched a woman a few weeks ago who is probably an age-adjusted "7". Claims to be an actual sapiosexual and is excited to have found someone who fills that bill. She's coming over Thursday evening, and unless the IRL chemistry is way off, she is totally DTF.

That or she is the most convincing catfish ever. I shall see...
Keep us updated bro...May 4th Lockdown from my state is lifting if bars/restaurant open it's gonna be a **** fest in the clubs lol

Reaction score
Bumble is going ape****. Either the algorithm is feeding women's egos, or women themselves are changing their search preferences. I'm getting contacts from attention seeking women from far south Texas all the way to northern Illinois. I'm thinking algorithm since my results come from an area much larger north to south, than east to west. But maybe women east and west of me aren't as needy as those north and south of me.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bumble is going ape****. Either the algorithm is feeding women's egos, or women themselves are changing their search preferences. I'm getting contacts from attention seeking women from far south Texas all the way to northern Illinois. I'm thinking algorithm since my results come from an area much larger north to south, than east to west. But maybe women east and west of me aren't as needy as those north and south of me.
Bumble is allowing you to match for free with the whole country if you max out your distance. If you're from the east coast, with some east coast style you're gonna stand out to southern and midwestern girls.

I love midwestern girls, you get some of them hot but low maintenance unlike east coast girls

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

CopperHead

Don Juan
Reaction score
Went r/ bumble yesterday. There were a number of posts of women complaining about men asking to meet up. Why the fvck would you be on bumble if you didn't want men to ask to get together?

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I absolutely love to think about action and reaction, especially when it comes to dating. I honestly believe that it has led me to become better with women. This whole COVID-19 pandemic really has the wheels turning, and here's the things I've been thinking about...

If You Have a GF/Sexual Partner...

You may want to hold onto that tramp for a bit longer. Going out and meeting new women is only really possible online, but trying to fvck a different tramp from the internet will be like trying to fvck a virgin who believes in God's command that you cannot fvck until you're married or you're going to hell. That's pretty much what you're going to get here. A woman's emotional reaction is that she might die from being social with you. Plus, there aren't much places you can take a woman on a date besides a park or your bedroom, and anything outside a coffee date is going to set alarms off in her head because she's learned that from society.

So stick with the bytch that you're currently fvcking, at least until this whole pandemic is over. She's not supposed to be hanging out with her stupid orbiters right now anyway, so you can give her 5hit when she brings up the subject. You can even tell her that if she hangs out with her orbiters, you're going to kick her to the curb because you don't want any of that life-threatening pandemic 5hit in your body.

If You DON'T Have a GF/Sexual Partner...

Well buddy, you're not going to get one anytime soon unless you can convince the virgin that God makes exceptions for your d1ck. You're either going to have to REALLY amp up your rapport with her, or you're going to get pissed off that your hours of effort are yielding no results. You're better off to make your hand your current fvck buddy and enjoy the masturbation. It's time to make yourself better! Lose weight, gain muscle, take up a new hobby, fix all that 5hit that's broken around your home, etc. You're going to have a LOT of time with yourself, because I don't see this pandemic 5hit going away anytime soon.

The Social Results of the Pandemic

I swear we're going to have a new wave of baby boomers. Those who are locked up in their house together are going to do a lot of fvcking because they won't have much else to do. However, once the pandemic is lifted and we no longer have to do this social distancing stuff, people are going to be hooking up and fvcking like rabbits because they've been so desperate and horny. There will be new babies born, I guarantee you that.

For those of you looking for a long term woman, the end of this pandemic is going to give you a very small wave of women who will be virgins in the 18-23 range. Virgins (or at least women who are close to being virgins) make the best long-term partners because they are easily influenced, they don't have any life of their own yet, and they'll take your life as their own and won't feel the need to find a different man because they haven't gone through the alpha-widow damage yet.

So pick your battles wisely while we weather the 5hit storm. Put up with your existing bytch for the sex until social distancing is done away with, and do some much-needed self-improvement if you're making love to your hand every night.
Disagree. It’s just harder now to get a woman. By no means impossible though.

CopperHead

Don Juan
Reaction score
There will always be lonely horny guys that will throw money at puzzy. The internet just makes that a hell of a lot easier. must be enticing as hell for some of these women, if what the guys says in the video is correct, if they can make $50k a month.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm noticing more AW's than usual on OLD
A lot of women willing to sent naughty pictures (some even unsolicited)
However women are still flakey, I've met a couple.
One whom had major issues $$$ wise and another who admitted to being bi-polar (explains why she drove 2.5 hours)
If this continues I'm expecting in the next month for the floodgates to open but I'm not worried
Next @ crazy.

Out before false accusations. There's far too many hotter and younger girls newly 18.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There will always be lonely horny guys that will throw money at puzzy. The internet just makes that a hell of a lot easier. must be enticing as hell for some of these women, if what the guys says in the video is correct, if they can make $50k a month.
I don't disagree. btT podcast Monday was trolling these SIMPs.quite honestly, I enjoy it. It makes standing out far easier.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fetlife is full of women wh0ring it up, selling their dirty underwear (yuck), selling a paid snapchat, and my favorite, "send me lingerie for free." LOL how pathetic of a loser must a guy be to buy sh1t for a women he will never meet?

CopperHead

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fetlife is full of women wh0ring it up, selling their dirty underwear (yuck), selling a paid snapchat, and my favorite, "send me lingerie for free." LOL how pathetic of a loser must a guy be to buy sh1t for a women he will never meet?
I've heard of that. If you are willing to pay you can buy underwear a woman wore for a week straight. Wtf are guys doing?

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She can buy my old gym shorts... I got two pairs. 25 bucks each or she can have them both for 40 bucks.

And no I don't want her sending me pictures of her wearing them round her head.