Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Covid-19, Dating, and Society

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has on some level kept the relationship with my GF going. She and I both work from home and even though we don't live together, she's been staying at my place. It helps put me at ease knowing she's not being stupid and going out unnecessarily. We'll see where we are once this ****'s over.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in Europe and in a large city, and I'm stuck in my apartment. There are fines for being out without a specific reason. Even if you drive to a bigger, better supermarket, the cops might stop you and fine you for not going to the closest one.

I was seeing a girl a few months and it was going well, but I wasn't sure how serious I wanted it to be. I like her and she's cool but just not sure what my headspace was. She had to fly back to her country, so we're apart. TBH I haven't missed her that much, outside of the fun conversation once in a while. Again it's not that I don't like her, I think I just am adapting to the personal time. But besides that, I didn't have any good plates spinning (I get lazy when I start dating a chick). And it would be a risk for one to come over, anyway. And would I even want that... I don't need sex that badly.

It's not that I don't miss regular human contact....I just haven't missed plate spinning or one on one time with girls. I've been knee deep in my hobbies and what work I have and just sort of appreciating my health and situation. It's funny, there are all these threads on SS about "what to do re: chicks during Coronavirus" and to me, it's just nice not having the distraction. And no I'm not MGTOW or anything, just appreciating the situation for what it is and enjoying the process.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There have been quite a few memes floating around and being shared by women where they're suddenly finding a newfound joy for men who can hunt, fix things and defend their partner in a potentially apocalyptic scenario.

This pandemic is going to scar our generations for years to come, it's about time we had things mixed up a bit.
6A48A8F9-71F8-49D3-8895-BCCCC7DBFEAA.jpeg

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s an interesting time. As a woman who was taught by her father to hunt & shoot & cook what you kill it’s all good.

Have guns for birds or beasts just in case...have propane for the grill or firewood just in case...have supplies and still employed from home. Not happy about the possibility of lost rents but things could be worse.

BF and I hunkered down with my family at my rural residence. Life is more normal here than in the major metro we left a couple weeks ago. Kids are outta school likely for the year so been occupying them with chores and cleaning & getting ready to move this summer...some web based classes still occurring fortunately.

It sucks for my son who graduates this year. Oh well.

Most social venues even here are closed. The state we left is entirely shut down with a stay at home order. Been playing cards & finding out just how compatible we are. So far so good...

It’s an interesting time for sure.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I have a gf. Plate spinning can be too much work after awhile. Sometimes it's nice to have a great girl in your corner if she's the right one for something long-term.
What's this site coming to?
:)

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The farm store down the road opened just for me so I could buy some cheese curds and a couple of steaks. Good folks.

Yeah I have a gf. Plate spinning can be too much work after awhile. Sometimes it's nice to have a great girl in your corner if she's the right one for something long-term.
Lol!!! During these times I have no desire to spin any plates. I’ve had so many chicks come out of the wood work. One from 4 years ago and she immediately started getting dirty. I know they are locked up and are craving attention which requires my time and energy. F that... I’m staying healthy... keeping fit... and staying safe.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a long, but very detailed read for all you freaks in the US:

Covid19 in the US

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just telling my dad today that it's a bummer the kids are gonna miss out on their grads this year. He said they'll just delay them and hold them later. But still. It's a monumentous moment in any youth's life.
I didn't show up to my own graduation. Didn't see the fun in having to meet a bunch of people again, most of whom I couldn't stand.

Momentous, indeed.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I absolutely love to think about action and reaction, especially when it comes to dating. I honestly believe that it has led me to become better with women. This whole COVID-19 pandemic really has the wheels turning, and here's the things I've been thinking about...

If You Have a GF/Sexual Partner...

You may want to hold onto that tramp for a bit longer. Going out and meeting new women is only really possible online, but trying to fvck a different tramp from the internet will be like trying to fvck a virgin who believes in God's command that you cannot fvck until you're married or you're going to hell. That's pretty much what you're going to get here. A woman's emotional reaction is that she might die from being social with you. Plus, there aren't much places you can take a woman on a date besides a park or your bedroom, and anything outside a coffee date is going to set alarms off in her head because she's learned that from society.

So stick with the bytch that you're currently fvcking, at least until this whole pandemic is over. She's not supposed to be hanging out with her stupid orbiters right now anyway, so you can give her 5hit when she brings up the subject. You can even tell her that if she hangs out with her orbiters, you're going to kick her to the curb because you don't want any of that life-threatening pandemic 5hit in your body.

If You DON'T Have a GF/Sexual Partner...

Well buddy, you're not going to get one anytime soon unless you can convince the virgin that God makes exceptions for your d1ck. You're either going to have to REALLY amp up your rapport with her, or you're going to get pissed off that your hours of effort are yielding no results. You're better off to make your hand your current fvck buddy and enjoy the masturbation. It's time to make yourself better! Lose weight, gain muscle, take up a new hobby, fix all that 5hit that's broken around your home, etc. You're going to have a LOT of time with yourself, because I don't see this pandemic 5hit going away anytime soon.

The Social Results of the Pandemic

I swear we're going to have a new wave of baby boomers. Those who are locked up in their house together are going to do a lot of fvcking because they won't have much else to do. However, once the pandemic is lifted and we no longer have to do this social distancing stuff, people are going to be hooking up and fvcking like rabbits because they've been so desperate and horny. There will be new babies born, I guarantee you that.

For those of you looking for a long term woman, the end of this pandemic is going to give you a very small wave of women who will be virgins in the 18-23 range. Virgins (or at least women who are close to being virgins) make the best long-term partners because they are easily influenced, they don't have any life of their own yet, and they'll take your life as their own and won't feel the need to find a different man because they haven't gone through the alpha-widow damage yet.

So pick your battles wisely while we weather the 5hit storm. Put up with your existing bytch for the sex until social distancing is done away with, and do some much-needed self-improvement if you're making love to your hand every night.
Bro... You're right. I've been playing around on OLD just to polish up my text game. It's really really hard to get these women to meet up lol.

When do you think this is gonna blow over?

My goal in 2020 was to have fvcked 17-18 women. I've only fvcked 7 now. Once this blows over, I'm gonna have to go into maximum overdrive, like 5 Approaches a day. Cause I'm losing hella approach time due to this virus lol.

Like you said, the best solution is to work on my purpose/hobbies/SMV. So when I do come back to Approaching, I'll be much improved and I'll get better results.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe if you were cool, it would have been different. ;)
Showing up would have been the most uncool thing of all.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Covid19 is actually fighting feminism

Suddenly we've women and old plates coming out of the woodwork hitting up guys left and right. Because suddenly we've a real actual problem in the world so the women go looking for safety. So much for the strong and independent woman.

Men are usually problem solvers, knowing what to do to survive. We stock up on food and supplies, if something breaks down, we fix it, we know we're fine because we built the world up from the ground.
Women have a worthless gender studies degree working as a waitress until they find their dream job and find themselves with 200 grand in debt. They've no resources or backup plan and live for the moment through their feelings.
What's the ultimate backup plan for women? Men.
What's the ultimate backup plan for men? Ourselves.

So when sh1t is going down around us the women look for the men to give them peace of mind and protection.
When there's no real problem in the world, it's easy to make up problems and come up with ridiculous stuff like feminism.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I absolutely love to think about action and reaction, especially when it comes to dating. I honestly believe that it has led me to become better with women. This whole COVID-19 pandemic really has the wheels turning, and here's the things I've been thinking about...

If You Have a GF/Sexual Partner...

You may want to hold onto that tramp for a bit longer. Going out and meeting new women is only really possible online, but trying to fvck a different tramp from the internet will be like trying to fvck a virgin who believes in God's command that you cannot fvck until you're married or you're going to hell. That's pretty much what you're going to get here. A woman's emotional reaction is that she might die from being social with you. Plus, there aren't much places you can take a woman on a date besides a park or your bedroom, and anything outside a coffee date is going to set alarms off in her head because she's learned that from society.

So stick with the bytch that you're currently fvcking, at least until this whole pandemic is over. She's not supposed to be hanging out with her stupid orbiters right now anyway, so you can give her 5hit when she brings up the subject. You can even tell her that if she hangs out with her orbiters, you're going to kick her to the curb because you don't want any of that life-threatening pandemic 5hit in your body.

If You DON'T Have a GF/Sexual Partner...

Well buddy, you're not going to get one anytime soon unless you can convince the virgin that God makes exceptions for your d1ck. You're either going to have to REALLY amp up your rapport with her, or you're going to get pissed off that your hours of effort are yielding no results. You're better off to make your hand your current fvck buddy and enjoy the masturbation. It's time to make yourself better! Lose weight, gain muscle, take up a new hobby, fix all that 5hit that's broken around your home, etc. You're going to have a LOT of time with yourself, because I don't see this pandemic 5hit going away anytime soon.

The Social Results of the Pandemic

I swear we're going to have a new wave of baby boomers. Those who are locked up in their house together are going to do a lot of fvcking because they won't have much else to do. However, once the pandemic is lifted and we no longer have to do this social distancing stuff, people are going to be hooking up and fvcking like rabbits because they've been so desperate and horny. There will be new babies born, I guarantee you that.

For those of you looking for a long term woman, the end of this pandemic is going to give you a very small wave of women who will be virgins in the 18-23 range. Virgins (or at least women who are close to being virgins) make the best long-term partners because they are easily influenced, they don't have any life of their own yet, and they'll take your life as their own and won't feel the need to find a different man because they haven't gone through the alpha-widow damage yet.

So pick your battles wisely while we weather the 5hit storm. Put up with your existing bytch for the sex until social distancing is done away with, and do some much-needed self-improvement if you're making love to your hand every night.
I'm still running game. Prior to the pandemic, new leads. Catch and release. I'd have kept more if I had been aware.

New leads, girls still come but there is a huge turn over. Hit up by old flames, past plates, and randoms.

ToddV posted about a vlog on measures to keep girls. The inevitable plates dropping off and smashing is not anything new. The pandemic is a opportunity. Women are legit scared and dumb.

And yet high interest girls are coming over still. Women will claw the eyes out of every man women and child to get to the alpha male.

I lead. She follows or next ladies and gentlemen. This pandemic is no different. It could be a zombie apocalypse or mad ****in max, and baeeee is still coming (or next set).

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro... You're right. I've been playing around on OLD just to polish up my text game. It's really really hard to get these women to meet up lol.

When do you think this is gonna blow over?

My goal in 2020 was to have fvcked 17-18 women. I've only fvcked 7 now. Once this blows over, I'm gonna have to go into maximum overdrive, like 5 Approaches a day. Cause I'm losing hella approach time due to this virus lol.

Like you said, the best solution is to work on my purpose/hobbies/SMV. So when I do come back to Approaching, I'll be much improved and I'll get better results.

Troy Francis is saying, people are gonna start humping in the street.

The separation anxiety from people and interaction will likely lead to pulling above your weight.

Study, hit the books, and busy yourself.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought it was in my head but I had a feeling getting a chick during the pandemic is going to be difficult. Where the hell would I want her to meet if everything is closed? A chick I asked out at academy giggled and asked where we'd go I remember. Plus she(women) could be worried about catching the virus with each other we are strangers after all.

I think guys who don't have a sex partner and don't do OLD right now should accept it for the time being to not expect easy meet ups like they normally would but nothing wrong with trying of course.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds like a great thing if you want to use zoom or skype to have interactions with women across the world. It eliminates allot of barriers if it's not convenient to meet women anyway, if you are insecure about your SMV value, and if the end-game is some cyber-relationship where you'll never actually meet.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s weird. I haven’t used OLD in at least 6 months, maybe 8, and all of the sudden in the last month I’ve had at least 3 women I probably ghosted and haven’t talked to since want to meet up.

View attachment 4022

I don’t even remember a Stacey. The isolation must be driving them mad.
I see women on my IG timeline(whom I know personally) posting bikini pics---these are conservative women mind you
The liberal ones are posting twerking videos from TIK TOK
Right now for some guys it's easy money, for others guys there gonna have to pay on onlyFans

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see women on my IG timeline(whom I know personally) posting bikini pics---these are conservative women mind you
The liberal ones are posting twerking videos from TIK TOK
Right now for some guys it's easy money, for others guys there gonna have to pay on onlyFans
That's not conservative. That's fraudin.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm noticing more AW's than usual on OLD
A lot of women willing to sent naughty pictures (some even unsolicited)
However women are still flakey, I've met a couple.
One whom had major issues $$$ wise and another who admitted to being bi-polar (explains why she drove 2.5 hours)
If this continues I'm expecting in the next month for the floodgates to open but I'm not worried