Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Word to the wise... If you don't close (sex) on the first date, don't bother looking for a second.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
This is dating these days. Why? Because women have too many options.

Had a date Friday night. Was pretty exhausted but sucked it up and went anyways. Had a couple drinks and it wasn't a bad time, but also wanted to leave so I could go home and go to bed. Got the check and asked her where she parked so I could walk her there, go for the goodnight kiss and call it a night. She tells me she Uber'd, so I offer her a ride home since she lives a mile from me. At first she says no, then a minute later is fine with it. Odd, but ok. Get to her place just expecting to go for a goodnight kiss and say peace, but she invites me in. Start making out on her couch and say we should go to her bedroom. She says no, then a couple minutes later agrees to it because the dogs she's watching are all over us being annoying as hell. Long story short, made out, felt each other up and sucked on her tits. Wouldn't let me take her pants off and I didn't feel like playing the "let's see how many tries it takes before she let's me put my hand down her pants" game all night when I was exhausted--just figured we'd have sex on the second date.

Texted her yesterday (sunday)--striking the iron while it's hot--saying we should pop open a bottle of wine at my place...

(hours later) Her: I'm sorry I'm just seeing this! I've been running around all day with friends. Let me get back to you in a bit

Me: ok

(Two hours later) Her: Sorry it's so late but tonight's not going to work for me

Me: all good. Have a good night

Nothing after that. And she's off today, so she didn't have to wake up early or anything as far as I know. Cold response, no reciprocation--GG.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
There is a difference between a woman being interested for a night and being interested long term. Too many guys wonder where they went wrong when the real answer was she just wasn't interested in anything more than seeing you once.
That honestly makes very little sense. Especially for women over 25.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For some reason foreplay and no sex on a first date makes a women feel skanky. However sex on the first date and it ups your chances of seeing her again.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen the same thing in my life. Roosh says "for every date you go on, you must assume it is the last time you will see her again. The only way to see a girl again consistently is for her to invest her BODY into the interaction."

So he's like you gotta go all the way on that first date lol.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For some reason foreplay and no sex on a first date makes a women feel skanky. However sex on the first date and it ups your chances of seeing her again.
not skanky, is more like you failed her little test, she play resistance, then a min or 2 later she comply, she was willing, but since he didn't close she will let him jump more hops now to go again.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Word to the wise... If you don't close (sex) on the first date, don't bother looking for a second."

Nonsense, unless you're screening to find a hoe.

Hoes fukk on the first date. Almost guaranteed.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've found after decades of dating experience, pre-OLD and post-OLD, two things I'm 100% certain about:

1- Any woman that f*ucks on the first date is NOT a good choice for a LTR or gf and certainly not marriage. Sure they are fun, sexy, adventurous in bed, etc, etc. They were just way more f*ucked up and were a drama magnet. Now, I do f*uck a lot of these girls, especially the past 4 years, but I would never "date" one. They're good for booty calls and when I'm horny--that's it.

2- The women who weren't so open with their p*ussy, went on to be MUCH BETTER choices for gf's and LTRs. Not even close. They had a better moral compass and had their s*hit together in their life; school, $, job, friends, family, whatever.

You guys who live by the credo of f*uck her on the first or maybe even second date or dump her are sticking yourself with trashy *****s and sluts and low-quality women and then posting on SS about how she went bat s*hit crazy, dumped you, cheated on you, bla bla. Had you paid attention to the flags upfront, and they're always there, you would have avoided all the drama.

My experience now and going back to the 80's. Take it for what it's worth.

Ciao.

Last edited:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not skanky, is more like you failed her little test, she play resistance, then a min or 2 later she comply, she was willing, but since he didn't close she will let him jump more hops now to go again.
With #metoo all over the place it’s understandable why a guy won’t be as “brave” as before. Women made this bed but refuse to lie in it. I’m not near as aggressive as I was when I was younger before all this #metoo crap. Guys have to protect themselves these days.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With #metoo all over the place it’s understandable why a guy won’t be as “brave” as before. Women made this bed but refuse to lie in it. I’m not near as aggressive as I was when I was younger before all this #metoo crap. Guys have to protect themselves these days.
Some guys have body cams, car cams and cams in their premises

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I strongly disagree with this.
Hey @cola, I've just found that the women in my #1 statement, though often hot, sexy, and fun, were also headcases, had low self-esteem, and just struggled in life. Wasn't until I started dating many women from #1 and #2 that the picture clarified.

Just had a #1 on Thursday night. Fun as hell and hot too, but I'm not going to "date" her because she spreads way too easily--not the type of girl I want to invest time with. Hook-ups/plate status only.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey @cola, I've just found that the women in my #1 statement, though often hot, sexy, and fun, were also headcases, had low self-esteem, and just struggled in life. Wasn't until I started dating many women from #1 and #2 that the picture clarified.

Just had a #1 on Thursday night. Fun as hell and hot too, but I'm not going to "date" her because she spreads way too easily--not the type of girl I want to invest time with. Hook-ups/plate status only.
I’ve had several LTRs that gave it up easy, and ended up being terrific. I don’t think you can evaluate based on how fast they have sex because I’ve had head cases that insisted I wait.

I despise waiting for sex. If you aren’t a virgin what am I waiting for?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women aren't black and white, thats why I never liked these hard line rules. Its mental masturbation. More than once I've proven every one of these wrong before.

So much of what a woman does and the way a man perceives the interaction is related to her interest level.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Horrible advice

There is far too much variance in each human interaction to live by absolutes.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some guys have body cams, car cams and cams in their premises
True but he said he was at her place. He could always whip out a consent form and tell her to sign so we can get down to business.lol

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
My point is it's disturbing that the date went as well as it did, then when I hit her up to chill a couple days later she gives a seemingly disinterested/cold response with no reciprocation. And this situation isn't a rare occurrence either.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My point is it's disturbing that the date went as well as it did, then when I hit her up to chill a couple days later she gives a seemingly disinterested/cold response with no reciprocation. And this situation isn't a rare occurrence either.
It sounds like classic low interest. Maybe nothing you even did wrong. One of those "just is" things.

The best hitters in baseball bat .300. It's a hard sport. So is finding a hot, interested, non-crazy chick that is into sex.

Don't let it get you down and keep swinging. Strikeouts are part of the game, even for Trout, Yelich, and Bellinger, if you know/like MLB.