Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cleared it with the mods! A thread I’ve wanted to do for years. Post your real life picture let the community help fix your looks!(completely optiona)

Reaction score
You should have a balance of:

1. organic veggies for antioxidants and fiber

2. grass fed beef, free range eggs and chicken and organ meats for high quality protein

3. carbs are preferably less processed (no refined sugar or white bread for example). Try low to moderate portions of whole wheat organic pasta with meat and veggies

4. wild salmon and walnuts for omega 3's.

5. a daily multivitamin and vita in the winter are beneficial as well.

Keep it as clean and organic as possible.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score

2. grass fed beef, free range eggs and chicken and organ meats for high quality protein

3. carbs are preferably less processed (no refined sugar or white bread for example). Try low to moderate portions of whole wheat organic pasta with meat and veggies

And tonight I just ate burger king.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I will add sardines to the list. They’re actually better omega 3 ratio to salmon, are much cheaper ($1 per can is about $4/lb), and are wild caught.

I still lean heavily towards fish and poultry over beef. Beef isn’t terrible but not something to be consumed daily.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You look way better in that 1st pic, i also think this is a better hair cut for you
What the, cola said I should kill it with the 2nd pic and now you say I look way better in the 1st pic?! lol!

Reaction score
Seeing those big ol' fat whales in my evening class has been very sobering. I'm definitely eating a bit cleaner the past couple of weeks. I've lost about 2 lbs in 2 weeks and I can already feel the difference. No, really.

I've been up to 35 pounds overweight in the past but even being 10 pounds overweight doesn't feel good. I'm definitely feeling a lot more disciplined in my eating habits.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Organic isn't automatically cleaner, unfortunately. There are serious toxins they can use that are organic, they're as bad or worse than anything synthetic. The advanced synthetic stuff is healthier if anything in most cases, because it's more specific which is better in itself and also allows lower dosage. I used to buy organic too until I looked this stuff up. I still can't be bothered to look it up for every product, so now I just buy synthetic. However the food standards are different in America and Sweden so you'd have to account for that too.

When I was bulking up I ate six times a day.The key to bulking up is to eat even when you're not hungry.
You won't increase your rate of muscle synthesis by eating more than you need, all you're doing is adding fat.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Organic isn't automatically cleaner, unfortunately. There are serious toxins they can use that are organic, they're as bad or worse than anything synthetic. The advanced synthetic stuff is healthier if anything in most cases, because it's more specific which is better in itself and also allows lower dosage. I used to buy organic too until I looked this stuff up. I still can't be bothered to look it up for every product, so now I just buy synthetic. However the food standards are different in America and Sweden so you'd have to account for that too.

You won't increase your rate of muscle synthesis by eating more than you need, all you're doing is adding fat.
you're adding muscle mass.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a quick picture, I dropped 100 pounds real difference in face. Still considered Obese and need to drop another 50lbs but at least I got jawline now. Hitting the gym everyday and watching what I eat will do body shots in another 4 months.
View attachment 3482
As you see outside of obscene deformities people don't need surgery. Face looks razor sharp in second pic.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Are we to encourage our female posters to post pics of themselves as well?
Why would a female post on a site dedicated to helping men pick up women?

Also OP props for posting your pic, I wouldn't want to post my pic since I Work in the public sector and if they find out i visited a pick up forum i would lose my job

Reaction score

Yeah, I don't think you understand what organic actually means.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, Sponty looks like a great guy to be around in the 2nd shot, it wasn't just his looks that improved. Really great job and I hope he keeps going and keeps it up, I'm feeling uplifted just by seeing his demeanor in the pic haha.
"Dimeanor", "fun to be around"..

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t see a single wrinkle! You look great, very petite are you vegan?
Thanks. I avoid sun exposure and have for decades. When I was 20 a gal I knew got skin cancer from the tanning beds. When that happened I made a decision to avoid sun exposure.

I eat in a keto/low carb way and have for years. I wear little make up most of the time, get plenty of sleep, drink plenty of water and avoid cigarettes and other things that age people.

I exercise daily, weigh daily, and keep a positive attitude. I enjoy life, my children, my friends.

I eat meat but not all the time. I love eggs & fish. Love fresh fruit & veggies. Minimal junk.

Minimal bread or grains
Minimal pasta
Minimal processed foods & sugar
Some coffee
Some tea
Some wine
No beer ever
Minimal liquor

I can still wear clothes from 20 years ago before I had kids. I was careful not to overgain during pregnancy and I breastfed, which creates a caloric deficit when the mother eats properly which causes pregnancy weight to drop off.

I have been blessed with good genes. But at my age lifestyle is what makes all the difference.

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have anything to offer on the training side, but just to show to some of you that getting older is not so much a problem if you are looking after yourself, with moderate training and healthy diet, and very important, minimal stress. (or maybe it's just genetic? ) . I always get comments that I'm looking 10 years younger.

Attachments

Reaction score
No prob. If you guys don't want to switch your brains on, the other people reading this thread still can if they want to.
You don't know what you're talking about. Period.

I don't have anything to offer on the training side, but just to show to some of you that getting older is not so much a problem if you are looking after yourself, with moderate training and healthy diet, and very important, minimal stress. (or maybe it's just genetic? ) . I always get comments that I'm looking 10 years younger.
Are you mid 60's? You could pass for 58 to 60.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't know what you're talking about. Period.
Zero productive counterarguments, just demeaning DHV one liners. I guess you're the next moron to score a place on my ignore list.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You look good man, how old?