Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cleared it with the mods! A thread I’ve wanted to do for years. Post your real life picture let the community help fix your looks!(completely optiona)

Reaction score
Just a quick picture, I dropped 100 pounds real difference in face. Still considered Obese and need to drop another 50lbs but at least I got jawline now. Hitting the gym everyday and watching what I eat will do body shots in another 4 months.
That is incredibly impressive!

I'm 10 lbs. overweight compared to my college days, and I struggle to get that weight off. I've lost a couple pounds in the last two weeks, just being a bit more careful about how much I eat. I eat a huge amount, I'd estimate 3,000 calories a day, if not more. I probably need to work on that but if I eat less, I feel hungry.

I still exercise and workout but I was far more active in my college years.

I have little incentive though: it makes no difference in my appeal.

i wish i could workout, or lift, or run...

the only physical things I can really do is walk/hike, swim, bike and fvck
You can start out with body weight resistance training: pushups, pull-ups, crunches if you haven't been lifting weights. It's just more convenient for me to do pushups or pull-ups at home and get in a quick workout.

logicallefty

Reaction score
i wish i could workout, or lift, or run...

the only physical things I can really do is walk/hike, swim, bike and fvck
I'm just the opposite. I can and do lift with nearly zero barriers. But I have a pinched nerve that gives me hip pain so if I try to run it takes over long before my cardio runs out. I'm trying to get it resolved so I can run 5 x miles like I used to.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea that’s 100% clean eating.. protein and veggies & no alcohol .. doesn’t look like roids. That’s a man with superhuman self control also good genes.
Genes can help for sure, but at his age (i think he is about the same as me)
You still need a **** load of will power to get there.
Low af bf with low water retention.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@cola @lamath @EyeBRollin

I'm over 45 and the pics are within the past 6-12 months. Haha, no, have never taken steroids. It's a result of good ol' fashion hard work, self-discipline, and dedication. "Elbow Grease" as my grandfather called it.

Diet is strict but simple:
  • 2200 calories per day max
  • 100g carbs per day max (most important component)
  • Heavy on avocados, almonds, eggs, chicken, spinach, feta.
  • No processed foods, no fast food, no "white" carbs, no sugar (use agave), no junk food. Smear some peanut butter on a corn tortilla for a snack.
  • 40g protein shake + 5g creatine immediately after every workout.
  • No alcohol at home when alone, ever. Only when socializing and in moderation. Whiskey over beer.
Workout routine is also simple but strict:
  • Weight lifting 3-4x week. Go heavy, 6-8 reps per set. Hit each body part 2-3x/week.
  • Cardio 3-4x week. I run 2 miles before every workout during winter, bike to gym in summer.
  • I also hike 2-4 miles every day with a 90# Doberman. Some days it's hike with Doberman (3 miles), go to gym run 2 miles, hit the weights for 75 minutes, back home, shower, make dinner, sit down, eat, look at clock: 10:00 PM. My mantra: "I'm done when I'm done."
Good luck, gents.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imo cola advise is spot on.
You are almost at your best just lose a few lbs and even your face will look better and more define.

How old are you if you dont mind me asking?
I'm 40 yrs old. Thanks for the advice for cutting up. Im gonna diet soon.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'm over 45 and the pics are within the past 6-12 months. Haha, no, have never taken steroids. It's a result of good ol' fashion hard work, self-discipline, and dedication. "Elbow Grease" as my grandfather called it.

Diet is strict but simple:
  • 2200 calories per day max
  • 100g carbs per day max (most important component)
  • Heavy on avocados, almonds, eggs, chicken, spinach, feta.
  • No processed foods, no fast food, no "white" carbs, no sugar (use agave), no junk food. Smear some peanut butter on a corn tortilla for a snack.
  • 40g protein shake + 5g creatine immediately after every workout.
  • No alcohol at home when alone, ever. Only when socializing and in moderation. Whiskey over beer.
Workout routine is also simple but strict:
  • Weight lifting 3-4x week. Go heavy, 6-8 reps per set. Hit each body part 2-3x/week.
  • Cardio 3-4x week. I run 2 miles before every workout during winter, bike to gym in summer.
  • I also hike 2-4 miles every day with a 90# Doberman. Some days it's hike with Doberman (3 miles), go to gym run 2 miles, hit the weights for 75 minutes, back home, shower, make dinner, sit down, eat, look at clock: 10:00 PM. My mantra: "I'm done when I'm done."
Good luck, gents.
Over 45? That’s incredible. What age range do you date? Mid late 20s, early 30s?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Objectively, I would say your delts are much too large relative to the rest of your physique. It’s asymmetrical. This is very subtle but some women will find your look as “too big” which sounds weird because you aren’t “huge” otherwise. This would be what they’re responding to.

Other than that, you look better than 99.9% of men your age.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I walk around at 6’1 230 although a lot of it is muscle I’d like to get to about 220-215 by this summmer.
Probably should. Here in Florida I weigh less in summer simply due to water loss from sweating more and naturally eating less because the heat takes my appetite away .

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Over 45? That’s incredible. What age range do you date? Mid late 20s, early 30s?
Well, we'll have to define "date," haha. I use some hookup sites (mainly SDM and SA) and pull chicks 23-29. One was 18 and messaged me first. I was a little leery but went for it. She was 5'7 and built like a woman, not a girl. Probably the hottest f*uck I've ever had. Sweet as pie too. That aside, for legit dating, my ideal range is 33-43, but it's slim pickings. My standards have gone way up. I have gone out with a few from Hinge and Bumble. Honestly, just not all that interested in "dating" right now.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, we'll have to define "date," haha. I use some hookup sites (mainly SDM and SA) and pull chicks 23-29. One was 18 and messaged me first. I was a little leery but went for it. She was 5'7 and built like a woman, not a girl. Probably the hottest f*uck I've ever had. Sweet as pie too. That aside, for legit dating, my ideal range is 33-43, but it's slim pickings. My standards have gone way up. I have gone out with a few from Hinge and Bumble. Honestly, just not all that interested in "dating" right now.
From an outside view idk how id feel about sdm ans sa.

Not sure how it works but seems like paying to get some.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Funny, cause I've used the first 2 pics I posted in this thread on OLD and I almost literally didn't get shyt lol, except for a very few women I'd rather be celibate than have sex with which I decided the hard way. OLD has just been a total no go for me. Meanwhile you are hauling in more pvssy than you have time to fvck every week, hahahaha.

I'll tell my barber to cut me like that pic, and get a shadow trimmer.

That's right, you can't really see any detail though.
I can't see why you are not getting better reply rates on OLD when you're in decent shape and not bad looking but then you got poster in their 50s on here who is not a chad and yet he slays. I'm think it has to be your location issue and that because you should be getting better reply rates.