Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cleared it with the mods! A thread I’ve wanted to do for years. Post your real life picture let the community help fix your looks!(completely optiona)

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very good size man.
What bf if you dont mind me asking.
Used to be very big but with higher bf, i did not like the look on me.
Tbh idk.. I will say i do not have visible abs but I don’t really have much of a gut either. If I had to guess 20% ? If you didn’t know I am a club bouncer part time so I guess I try to maintain my look? Just looking intimidating helps keep guys calm most times.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the avatar for @BeExcellent is her, if im not mistaken
Hi Gang... yes my avatar is me as all my avatars have been. I’m careful about showing too much of my face etc. but I’ve always felt if I’m going to say I’m this or that then I need to represent accurately so that I have credibility. That photo was taken last August...

And IMO both @cola & @AttackFormation are both attractive men. Keep in mind that all of us have a certain appeal to a subset of the opposite sex...and we all maximize our appeal by staying fit and presenting ourselves well.

I’m considered “hot” by plenty of men, but I’m not everyone’s ideal. That’s fine. Choose from among people who find you objectively attractive. That alone will save any number of headaches....

Cheers

Last edited:

cheyne

Banned
Reaction score
don't like my own face so doubt i'll post it, but tempted to post my slayer friend (who slays more than you'd believe!!) since people are curious. Hell, you might not even think he's good looking, but girls react to him like he's in a lynx advert!! haha (opening him and grabbing him and telling him how hot he is, outright asking him for sex within minutes etc etc)

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Gang... yes my avatar is me as all my avatars have been. I’m careful about showing too much of my face etc. but I’ve always felt if I’m going to say I’m this or that then I need to represent accurately so that I have credibility. That photo was taken last August...
I don’t see a single wrinkle! You look great, very petite are you vegan?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tbh idk.. I will say i do not have visible abs but I don’t really have much of a gut either. If I had to guess 20% ? If you didn’t know I am a club bouncer part time so I guess I try to maintain my look? Just looking intimidating helps keep guys calm most times.
Id say lower than that about 15 but jatd to say with shirt on.

This is the only pic i have of myself shirtless it was about 7 year ago i think.
I got even bigger but imo this is not the best look

20200214_141756.jpg

Now im more slim actually help me greatly with the ladies

Sponty

Banned
Reaction score
Just a quick picture, I dropped 100 pounds real difference in face. Still considered Obese and need to drop another 50lbs but at least I got jawline now. Hitting the gym everyday and watching what I eat will do body shots in another 4 months.
Transform.jpg

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't like my own face so doubt i'll post it, but tempted to post my slayer friend (who slays more than you'd believe!!) since people are curious. Hell, you might not even think he's good looking, but girls react to him like he's in a lynx advert!! haha
The idea is to offer some friendly criticism that could help you out, maybe a few tweaks could improve your facial aesthetics.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a quick picture, I dropped 100 pounds real difference in face. Still considered Obese and need to drop another 50lbs but at least I got jawline now. Hitting the gym everyday and watching what I eat will do body shots in another 4 months.
View attachment 3482
Wow man ....
Great improvment.

cheyne

Banned
Reaction score
The idea is to offer some friendly criticism that could help you out, maybe a few tweaks could improve your facial aesthetics.
oh no, I already know my issues and what surgeries to get (confirmed on reddit a while back)

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most guys will underestimate their body fat %. You will weigh less when you are lean than you think you will, especially if you don't yet comprehend that fitness models and athletes are on juice and you think you're supposed to have a supernatural physique by natural means. Don't sweat how "big" you are if you're working out, just get lean. @Sponty you look much better now, it's paying off.

don't like my own face so doubt i'll post it, but tempted to post my slayer friend (who slays more than you'd believe!!) since people are curious. Hell, you might not even think he's good looking, but girls react to him like he's in a lynx advert!! haha (opening him and grabbing him and telling him how hot he is, outright asking him for sex within minutes etc etc)
If it's the same guy I think you showed me, if you're the same guy, then I think your friend has a hard-nosed look. He fits into the "bad boy" spectrum.

Last edited:

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
04:57 to 05:57

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
View attachment 3482
Well done, you have a great face and really nice teeth. You even look happier and more fun to be around in the second picture

@MrWood so are you an actor? Because that’s really cool man.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@MrWood so are you an actor? Because that’s really cool man.
one shot, just for fun.
I have been in a few documentaries, but im no actor... thanks

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Id say lower than that about 15 but jatd to say with shirt on.

This is the only pic i have of myself shirtless it was about 7 year ago i think.
I got even bigger but imo this is not the best look

View attachment 3481

Now im more slim actually help me greatly with the ladies
We have a similar body structure, I’m a tad more lean. I wouldn’t think you’d have a problem with the ladies in this picture, you look very strong. How tall are you?

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey @MrWood i know you said you think I’d look better with a shorter trimmed beard but would you ever consider making yours a tad longer? Something like this 44C9959B-0E0A-4F20-8394-46B0B1568E5E.jpeg