Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you want to get in shape watch this

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best vid I've seen for noobs starting out, no bro science, simple, easy to understand, basic.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Best vid I've seen for noobs starting out, no bro science, simple, easy to understand, basic.

Except I don't have that pot belly like on the left. My tummy is very flat. Remember, I'm 5-9 and about 122lbs.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Watch the vid, he explains what to do if that's the case

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score

So I need to keep doing my intense cardio the way it sounds. Would you recommend weight machine in the morning and do my intense cardio late at night?

Staticus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Big, if you’re looking to put on mass and you’re not a big gym goer (which it doesn’t sound like it from previous posts) look into Chris Heria and his calisthenic app he has. Thenx. It’s free for the most part, and is very informative. The guy is an overall douche, but that app is legit for guys like you. I took 4 months and used his app for strictly calisthenic work and it benefited me.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stop feeding the troll.