Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going to meet that cute 49 yr old teacher tonight. How to keep frame?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
@biggoal why do I need to keep on requesting for something that's good for you?

Furnish those DM's man.
I saw one of the HB 8.5 news reporters on Bumble. So I'm messaging her on her facebook page. Lets see where this goes.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I saw one of the HB 8.5 news reporters on Bumble. So I'm messaging her on her facebook page. Lets see where this goes.
I'm not interested in another subject.

Stick to one, settle it then we can move on to the next.

However if its your wish to just blog about ur failures then let us know so that we won't waste our time nor efforts.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not interested in another subject.

Stick to one, settle it then we can move on to the next.

However if its your wish to just blog about ur failures then let us know so that we won't waste our time nor efforts.
So you can't see me getting a date with a local news reporter lol? Why would a high end news reporter need to resort to using OLD? Hey, any chance I get you gotta take. It's a numbers game.

Here is what I sent the reporter just now.

Soooo, I was just browsing on Bumble and came across you (guess which way I swiped lol) Well anyway, it just makes me wonder why someone like yourself would even need to be using a dating app in the first place! Of course I mean that in a good way though! I'd figure you reporters would have no problem finding someone
Well anyway, I know this isn't a dating app, but it's easier reaching out on here

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
So you can't see me getting a date with a local news reporter lol? Why would a high end news reporter need to resort to using OLD? Hey, any chance I get you gotta take. It's a numbers game.

Here is what I sent the reporter just now.

Soooo, I was just browsing on Bumble and came across you (guess which way I swiped lol) Well anyway, it just makes me wonder why someone like yourself would even need to be using a dating app in the first place! Of course I mean that in a good way though! I'd figure you reporters would have no problem finding someone
Well anyway, I know this isn't a dating app, but it's easier reaching out on here
R u afraid to show us those DM's you had with that 49 year old?

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How to get insta-friend-zone and no-reply on first contact.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
How to get insta-friend-zone and no-reply on first contact.
How does that friend zone? Wouldn't someone like her go for a super Chad or rich guy anyway? Should I message her again?

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*facepalm*

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
No, takes time to copy text messages.
This is an unattractive reply/trait for men to possess, a repellant that will hv women dismissing you.

Act decisively and bravely BG.

Furnish those DM's.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How does that friend zone? Wouldn't someone like her go for a super Chad or rich guy anyway? Should I message her again?
You need to leave this forum.
Seriously, don't log in for a month and see how your succes with women will skyrocket.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Soooo, I was just browsing on Bumble (a dating app) and came across you (guess which way I swiped lol) Well anyway (I have nothing real to say, comment or try to get your sexual attention), it just makes me wonder why someone like yourself would even need to be using a dating app in the first place! (because I have put you very high on the pedestal) Of course I mean that in a good way though! (because im a fan and so much below you) I'd figure you reporters would have no problem finding someone (but not me)
Well anyway, I know this isn't a dating app (actually it is but I dont want to act like im trying to approach you... on a dating app), but it's easier reaching out on here (so if you want to reply i will be so honored but I know you wont... pleaseeeee reply)

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the sake of example, Lets say you are scrolling OLD and see Jennifer Aniston profile:

Jenn A. 50 - Los Angeles

all guys message her (including @biggoal) some variation of:
OMG J.A you are so hot and famous, please go out with me!
YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL
Jeeeze so hot! What are you doing on OLD?!?!

me:
Hi, my name is Mr Wood. I noticed your profile and sweet smile, cool style.
Im near you *L.A right?* Lets get acquainted, see where it goes... what do you say?

Who will she reply to and give it a try?

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the sake of example, Lets say you are scrolling OLD and see Jennifer Aniston profile:

Jenn A. 50 - Los Angeles

YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL

me:
Im near you *L.A right?* Lets get acquainted, see where it goes... what do you say?

Me, theoretically: Nice shirt, it really emphasizes your breasts.
Me, for real: Nothing, I don't go around looking for 50 year olds. I ain't biggrannygoal.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
@biggoal a screen shot is easy to accomplish, wouldn't even generate a single tear drop of sweat.

Perhaps the moderators should consider issuing a temporary ban on threads created by you until we settle this issue here.

If you can’t bravely dissect ur communications with women HERE then there's not much point creating more threads since it will be the same shiet, just different stories.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score

Jenn A. 50 - Los Angeles

YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL

me:

Asking them let's getting acquainted and out right off the bat scares women off too fast

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asking them let's getting acquainted and out right off the bat scares women off too fast
now you are the text opener expert? lol ok

no, it does not. I get very very high response rates with openers using these exact words.
You read my text thread, its the same fvcking line, son

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Resist and desist all other attempts to change the subject by @biggoal

Just pressure this 1/16 of a man to produce his DM's and let's find the root cause of all his defeats at the hands of expired women.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
let me add, to the point. My text opener, which is cut/paste for the last year has produced at least 8 of 10 or so lays from last year.

just sayn'

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
let me add, to the point. My text opener, which is cut/paste for the last year has produced at least 8 of 10 or so lays from last year.

just sayn'
You'll be prefect to dissect his DM's then.