Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going to meet that cute 49 yr old teacher tonight. How to keep frame?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Not sure. Maybe she has a screw or two loose or she likes the attention.
I had another teacher last fall I met on Facebook dating like that. Woukd send me cute selfies. Even at her child's friends birthday party she sent me selfies. She asked me out but its 40 miles away and I had to work that night. After that she slowly distance herself and then made excuses. But did the same selfie thing. Would send cute selfies daily. This one was closer to my age too though.

Still, wouldn't they want a guy in their 30s who had more energy and sex drive and looks young compared to a 55 year old old man?

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wouldn't they want a guy in their 30s who had more energy and sex drive and looks young compared to a 55 year old old man?
no
energy and sex drive mean nothing compared to charm and confidence

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but it is reality

no one here touts youth over game. Keep reading, son

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
@biggoal

I took the time to answer ur questions.

It's out of respect that I did so.

But you're yet to answer mine.

R u trying to be disrespectful?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
@biggoal

I took the time to answer ur questions.

It's out of respect that I did so.

But you're yet to answer mine.

R u trying to be disrespectful?
No. I really like this woman and find her to be sexy. I just wish she'd realize a younger man like myself is a better choice for a number of reasons.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
No. I really like this woman and find her to be sexy. I just wish she'd realize a younger man like myself is a better choice for a number of reasons.
You have yet to answer the question I posed.

BG, if you don't know where to begin and are simply too scared or fearful of me/others here, don't be. Embrace it.

It's part of the learning curve.

So that you can surpass ur current level in thinking or mindset, when that happens, that will influence the way you act and shine through ur communications with women.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
She said she had a headaches night so today I asked how she was feeling and she said better and thanks. So I sent her a gif of a penguin hug and she replied back asking about that date I had planned for this weekend with that chick 55 miles away! That's telling me shes semi interested at least and is worried I'd find someone else.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Since I got the other date this weekend who's younger I think I'm just going to drop this chick and at least keep some of my frame in tact. No sense running in circles to try and pin this chick down and text back and forth.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obiwan: the denial is strong in this one

synecdoche

Don Juan
Reaction score
Since I got the other date this weekend who's younger I think I'm just going to drop this chick and at least keep some of my frame in tact. No sense running in circles to try and pin this chick down and text back and forth.
What frame?

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats a great idea, BG. I think you should move on, too.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
However old seems to have gone downhill lately. Where else am I going to meet girls other than old or have to drive 60 or more miles?
You already have sufficient quantity of women at ur location.

A member here have taken his time to check it out.

It's ur opening that's putting women off.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
You already have sufficient quantity of women at ur location.

A member here have taken his time to check it out.

It's ur opening that's putting women off.
Went on tinder today and no one within 25 miles except a land whale, no users on match in my county the last couple days as well. POF, well won't even go there. Young guys at work (20s) complaing about the lack on OLD as well. One dude who's like 20 driving up to Tampa to meet some chick from Tinder or one of those sites.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Went on tinder today and no one within 25 miles except a land whale, no users on match in my county the last couple days as well. POF, well won't even go there. Young guys at work (20s) complaing about the lack on OLD as well. One dude who's like 20 driving up to Tampa to meet some chick from Tinder or one of those sites.
That means you're living in a very good district.

Not many trash.

They're all socially viable and healthier then places with many women that's on OLD.

Women that's always on OLD apps = dysfunctional.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
However old seems to have gone downhill lately. Where else am I going to meet girls other than old or have to drive 60 or more miles?
What does your ideal woman look like? Just curious.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big Goal, do you have big goals? Let’s see ...

Beginning Monday, I’ll enter a social experiment just for you. I will invest 1 hour total into this experiment.

You will give me your zip code and I will load up Tinder in your zip code. In one hour I will set up at least 3-5 dates with hot women in your zip code ages 23-29 yo.

I will also post pics of the scheduled dates as well as the convo that will not exceed more than three messages each and less than 50 words total for each prospect.

Are you game?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
What does your ideal woman look like? Just curious.
Ideal? Between 5-1 and 5-9, slim, or athletic build (not BIG muscles, eww) straight teeth, long hair. blonde or brunette, cute face. As you can see I'm not super picky on height and such. That hot teacher was only about 5-1 but looked really young, worked out, petite and perfect smile. Shorter than I like but very hot. She listed herself as 5-2 but my Mom's 5-2 and she seemed a little shorter standing next to me.