Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going to meet that cute 49 yr old teacher tonight. How to keep frame?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, I know that. In fact I think that we AAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL know this.
She and her friend had a movie date and you met them afterward. That's not actually you being on a date with her.

I'm beginning to side with Mr.Wood. You never seem to acknowledge helpful tips and work on these or...
rarely offer appreciation for those that still attempt to assist but....
you are lightening fast obsessive about clicking the "quote button" to insure that we forum members engage you in conversation.
But you so suggest I have conversation/text game though and I do score some high end HB dates from old. So would that game work in person as well on cold approach?

Again she must have not been repulsed by me and at least has some attraction to me or else she would have never replied to me on old and talk to me the last two months and send me all those cute selfies. It must be the age thing holding her back the way it sounds. She sounds pretty specific in conversations what she wants in a relationship and trying to find the perfect match.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
after reading the text convo its easy to see whats up with @biggoal

1. does not listen
2. does not respect others opinions and choices

She sounds pretty specific in conversations what she wants in a relationship and trying to find the perfect match.
Yes, she is very specific as to what she wants for HERSELF, bravo for her!

I suspect @biggoal is an only child, like myself. Understanding others choices and reasons that are beyond genuine experience is not always easy from a skewed perspective. The woman was very forward and honest, yet @biggoal simply does not respect her choices as an intelligent and mature woman who knows what she wants for HERSELF.

her: it wont work out
man: I understand and wish you well, take care.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mans expectations for relationship:
cute
fun
sexy
body

Womens expectations for relationship:
funny
magical
enchanting
romantic

A woman wants an experience, a man wants a body. These are two very very different things.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she sounds pretty specific in conversations what she wants in a relationship and trying to find the perfect match.
Stop making excuses. Perfect match??! No. She’s looking for a man. But keep doing what you are and see how far it gets you. She friend zoned you and you agreed to it. Massive mistake if you want more than that. And you’re sitting there being her digital pen pal.

I think you know what you’re doing. You’re hoping that she’s done with the dating game, and looking for the *nice guy* beta to settle down with. Might work. But this isn’t the proper forum for that mentality.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Mans expectations for relationship:
cute
fun
sexy
body

Womens expectations for relationship:
funny
magical
enchanting
romantic

A woman wants an experience, a man wants a body. These are two very very different things.
She mentions most of her dates and relationships are with guys her age and older than her, never been younger than her. She wants a person who has had similar life experiences. Like I said she used to smoke weed everyday, was a drinker, smoked, etc and divorced with two kids in college.

The thing is I'm younger and I have stamina as President Trump would way. I have a lot more testosterone and energy than some slob 55 year old. Wouldn't you want a younger guy who's got more energy and such?

Like I said it's obvious she wasn't repulsed by me and she still sends me text messages so she likes something about me but there is this barrier she puts up and she can't decide. I want to know simply how i can break this Berlin wall down. Something is holding her back.

I mean you can't find that perfect match. That's how some of these picky women stay single. Like I understand it's almost impossible to get an HB9.5 or above and the drama with them. I would be perfectly happy with HB 7.5 who's cute. I'm not going to find a 100 percent match.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wouldn't you want a younger guy who's got more energy and such?
actually women become disgusted with themselves to be with a man who has potential, and knows she will be holding him back
it makes her sick to know he could be so much more for himself first and a woman second if not for her keeping him from his potential.

its not HER age that bothers her, it is YOUR age.
35-49, 45-59, 55-69

this year my mother would have been 70, i will be 54

could you see me wanting a 70yo?
at 45 do you want to be with a 60yo?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Has her name on it so I'd have to go back and edit all the screen shots.
OK I'll wait for it.

Aside to the rest of the gents here,

Let's wait for the rest of his DM's, it will give us a clue as to how he is perceived by women in general.

The forum will collectively pinpoint where he went wrong and from there assist him so that he can grow his communication skills (or when it's time to call it quits #next).

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
actually women become disgusted with themselves to be with a man who has potential, and knows she will be holding him back
it makes her sick to know he could be so much more for himself first and a woman second if not for her keeping him from his potential.

35-49, 45-59, 55-69

I agree about the 45 years old and her being 70 BUT I was thinking more short term, FWB type thing. One thing is why these women mid 30s and order seem to be looking for long term relationships and not short term hookups?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, @MrWood

After giving biggoal a tip on internet etiquette (several postings above) what does he do?

Apparently, the same as he's now done to you (we both got the "alert" from biggoal, but it certainly wasn't him clicking an 'appreciation rep'... but instead, he wants to quote us and play chit chat again.

@biggoal

I'll see you (via this forum) in 10 days. You've become a headache again and so, again, I'm putting you on temporary ignore. My action isn't out of anger or retaliation. It's because I'll eventually end up saying some things that would rip you apart and I'm sure that I'll probably end up regretting it.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking more short term, FWB type thing. Shes not

One thing is why these women mid 30s and order seem to be looking for long term relationships and not short term hookups?
Women over 30 are looking for a future and stability. Ive not met many 30-40yo women who are just looking for fun/FWB
Women hate being slvts. (shes not)
Men love being slvts. (he is)

I want a LTR because I am getting old, im tired of 2-4yr relationships that push me farther and farther away from the ability to match up with my preferred type.

In the meantime I date/fvck because I am a slvt.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, @MrWood

After giving biggoal a tip on internet etiquette (several postings above) what does he do?

Apparently, the same as he's now done to you (we both got the "alert" from biggoal, but it certainly wasn't him clicking an 'appreciation rep'... but instead, he wants to quote us and play chit chat again.

@biggoal

I'll see you (via this forum) in 10 days. You've become a headache again and so, again, I'm putting you on temporary ignore. My action isn't out of anger or retaliation. It's because I'll eventually end up saying some things that would rip you apart and I'm sure that I'll probably end up regretting it.
I think big goals mission is to create the longest most useless thread in the history of this forum. :rofl: .

He needs advice but only if it aligns with what he wants. That’s why this dumb thread has persisted to such an extent. 200+ replies and the issue hasn’t been resolved? Biggoal. I’m saying you got some codependency issues bro.

Here’s the advice that you want. Quit being a little supplicant. Ask her out on a date. Set it up properly. If she refuses, withdraw your attention. She’s so used to speaking with you at this point that she’ll probably chase. If you just want to keep her as a pen pal then accept that and just have your text buddy. If you want to seduce her (she’s probably been waiting for someone who has their balls dropped to show up) then invite her out somewhere fun that will allow for some touching then take it back to your place and hook up. It isn’t that complicated.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think big goals mission is to create the longest most useless thread in the history of this forum. :rofl: .

He needs advice but only if it aligns with what he wants. That’s why this dumb thread has persisted to such an extent. 200+ replies and the issue hasn’t been resolved? Biggoal. I’m saying you got some codependency issues bro.

Here’s the advice that you want. Quit being a little supplicant. Ask her out on a date. Set it up properly. If she refuses, withdraw your attention. She’s so used to speaking with you at this point that she’ll probably chase. If you just want to keep her as a pen pal then accept that and just have your text buddy. If you want to seduce her (she’s probably been waiting for someone who has their balls dropped to show up) then invite her out somewhere fun that will allow for some touching then take it back to your place and hook up. It isn’t that complicated.
That's actually really good simplified dating advice in general lol.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a preview from my upcoming thread "big goal is big dave investigation"

Big goal = 7 letters
Big Dave = 7 letters

Who remembers a certain poster who was fascinated with numbers, his name was...

Bigneil = 7 letters

Your minds will be blown people, I'm digging deep for the truth... stay tuned

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Here's a preview from my upcoming thread "big goal is big dave investigation"

Big goal = 7 letters
Big Dave = 7 letters

Who remembers a certain poster who was fascinated with numbers, his name was...

Bigneil = 7 letters

Your minds will be blown people, I'm digging deep for the truth... stay tuned
Don't waste ur time.

They are just different people with similarities that's being brought forth by their aspergers.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was texting I did with her. Too hard to copy all those hundreds of texts on here. Here are some of the latest though. More later. Remember she was sending me daily selfies.

For example:

Me: So I was just wondering if you'd like to meetup and hangout sat or sunday night because we didn't get to chat for long at the mall and I loved meeting you!

Her: I think you're as nice as can be and I really like talking to you, but I don't want to lead you on in any other way. It was important to me that we meet that you could see for yourself that we're not a match in that way. I really appreciate the thought and you're asking, but I don't want to hurt you. One of the things that happens when you try and make it work with someone that's not right is that you could miss out being on the person but you're meant to be with. We both deserve better than that. I hope you understand

Me:why do you think it wouldn't work?

Her:
There's too big of an age difference, I have kids and you don't, when you work different schedules, our life experiences and almost everything is different. We understand each other and that is special, but it's not enough for a romance.

Me:I mean the work schedule isnt a big deal I can pretty much take off when I want to
Me:
That's why I figured we should hangout a couple times other than that brief meeting we had so we could get to know each other .more. I mean I like your personality and all a lot. That's why attracts me to you

Her:
The bottom line Tom is I'm at a point in my life where I'm not looking to try and make it work with someone. I want the kind of relationship that is naturally compelling and passionate. I usually date guys that are older than me, hardly ever younger and certainly not as young as you. The range is just to keep things open to possibilities, but it's not very realistic. You're just going to have to trust me that I am not the woman for you and you are not the man for me. I know this and I'm sorry if I gave you false hope and that way.

Me:
I understand. Well on top of your kind personality I'll be honest you look young for your age. You're cute as a button as well I found you to be really adorable. All major reasons I reached out to you.
So you can easily ignore men here who say anything that you don't want to hear, but when WOMEN do the same, you're unable to walk away, and try to win them over? You even compliment them?

You did the same after seekeroftheway talked down to you

You over value women. You're a women loving mommas boy. It's clear as day from those texts. Nothing anyone says here can help, it's up to you to eventually wake up on your own. It's a state of mind problem. You're weak and desperate

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score

35-49, 45-59, 55-69

In her mind is she thinking I like her because I wanna bang her?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
@biggoal why do I need to keep on requesting for something that's good for you?

Stop dilly-dallying.

Furnish those DM's man.