Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going to meet that cute 49 yr old teacher tonight. How to keep frame?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Post it on the public forum? If she ever runs into me here in town would she be mean to me you think?
Not hers, and please forget about her.

Just give us an example of the DM's between you and that 49 year old (remove her name).

I will teach you what's proper and what's not.

It's imperative that you don't come across as a pervert and with a stalkers vibe when you PM women. I think that's ur main stumbling block - women are scared of you.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we talk about red flags, with women

women have red flags for men too
lets consider a few of these on the surface, from a 49yo to a 35yo man:

1. never married (whats wrong with him)
  2. no kids (i dont want to the the cause of him not having children)
  3. trying to date 15yr older (milf fetish?)
  4. relationship vibe (i dont want a relationship, see previous reasons)
  5. lives with mom (this is a child, mommy issues)
  6. no confidence to make a move (i like sex but he is so inexperienced)
  7. (add your own)

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
we talk about red flags, with women

women have red flags for men too
lets consider a few of these on the surface, from a 49yo to a 35yo man:

1. never married (whats wrong with him)
  2. no kids (i dont want to the the cause of him not having children)
  3. trying to date 15yr older (milf fetish?)
  4. relationship vibe (i dont want a relationship, see previous reasons)
  5. lives with mom (this is a child, mommy issues)
  6. no confidence to make a move (i like sex but he is so inexperienced)
  7. (add your own)
She married young and divorced very young. She got divorced when her second child was a few months old and never married since.

She drank heavily and smoked weed everyday and smoked. Shes been silver 10 years now but still goes to weekly classes.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
So when are you gonna give us an example of how you communicate with women?

The forum can then collectively advise you on where to improve.

I trust you know that constructive criticism is also part and parcel on continuous improvement.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
So when are you gonna give us an example of how you communicate with women?

The forum can then collectively advise you on where to improve.

I trust you know that constructive criticism is also part and parcel on continuous improvement.
I'm at work right now.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP and i are the same age but he's dating 50 year olds? the chick I met last night was 25
But than I'm lucky I live 20 minutes away from 5 Big colleges
The nightlife scene is active where I live and I also have the option to meet women my age
I'm not trying to brag but OP you should really move if a 49 year old is your best option yikes

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
OP and i are the same age but he's dating 50 year olds? the chick I met last night was 25
But than I'm lucky I live 20 minutes away from 5 Big colleges
The nightlife scene is active where I live and I also have the option to meet women my age
I'm not trying to brag but OP you should really move if a 49 year old is your best option yikes
She was only decent one within 25 miles on old at the time. I have a local community college near me. Does that count?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to move, OP.

Come to Metro-NYC. Everyone here is swimming in pvssy. Even my socially awkward friend with no game bangs 5 new women a year. There is so much volume.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She married young and divorced very young. She got divorced when her second child was a few months old and never married since.

She drank heavily and smoked weed everyday and smoked. Shes been silver 10 years now but still goes to weekly classes.
you NEVER directly reply to our advice, you just plow on through. jfc

F*ck it

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
@biggoal do you actually have DM's with those women or was this all just your imagination playing out in Sosuave?

It's been a day, you have more then enough time to furnish those, for the forum to assist you.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
@biggoal do you actually have DM's with those women or was this all just your imagination playing out in Sosuave?

It's been a day, you have more then enough time to furnish those, for the forum to assist you.
She sent me a text today asking how my weekend was. She said hers was great and on her day off from school tomorrow is seeing some relatives visiting from up north at her parents house. That's good she's sending me texts like that still. I so want to plow this cougar.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
It was texting I did with her. Too hard to copy all those hundreds of texts on here. Here are some of the latest though. More later. Remember she was sending me daily selfies.

For example:

Me: So I was just wondering if you'd like to meetup and hangout sat or sunday night because we didn't get to chat for long at the mall and I loved meeting you!

Her: I think you're as nice as can be and I really like talking to you, but I don't want to lead you on in any other way. It was important to me that we meet that you could see for yourself that we're not a match in that way. I really appreciate the thought and you're asking, but I don't want to hurt you. One of the things that happens when you try and make it work with someone that's not right is that you could miss out being on the person but you're meant to be with. We both deserve better than that. I hope you understand

Me:why do you think it wouldn't work?

Her:
There's too big of an age difference, I have kids and you don't, when you work different schedules, our life experiences and almost everything is different. We understand each other and that is special, but it's not enough for a romance.

Me:I mean the work schedule isnt a big deal I can pretty much take off when I want to
Me:
That's why I figured we should hangout a couple times other than that brief meeting we had so we could get to know each other .more. I mean I like your personality and all a lot. That's why attracts me to you

Her:
The bottom line Tom is I'm at a point in my life where I'm not looking to try and make it work with someone. I want the kind of relationship that is naturally compelling and passionate. I usually date guys that are older than me, hardly ever younger and certainly not as young as you. The range is just to keep things open to possibilities, but it's not very realistic. You're just going to have to trust me that I am not the woman for you and you are not the man for me. I know this and I'm sorry if I gave you false hope and that way.

Me:
I understand. Well on top of your kind personality I'll be honest you look young for your age. You're cute as a button as well I found you to be really adorable. All major reasons I reached out to you.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
She sent me a text today asking how my weekend was. She said hers was great and on her day off from school tomorrow is seeing some relatives visiting from up north at her parents house. That's good she's sending me texts like that still. I so want to plow this cougar.
She's just communicating, it could be anyone, it doesn't matter to her.

Women by and large need to talk, they just want someone to listen to them, this doesn't equate sexual interest, right now you are just some guy that's available.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It was texting I did with her. Too hard to copy all those hundreds of texts on here. Here are some of the latest though. More later. Remember she was sending me daily selfies.

For example:

Me: So I was just wondering if you'd like to meetup and hangout sat or sunday night because we didn't get to chat for long at the mall and I loved meeting you!

Her: I think you're as nice as can be and I really like talking to you, but I don't want to lead you on in any other way. It was important to me that we meet that you could see for yourself that we're not a match in that way. I really appreciate the thought and you're asking, but I don't want to hurt you. One of the things that happens when you try and make it work with someone that's not right is that you could miss out being on the person but you're meant to be with. We both deserve better than that. I hope you understand

Me:why do you think it wouldn't work?

Her:
There's too big of an age difference, I have kids and you don't, when you work different schedules, our life experiences and almost everything is different. We understand each other and that is special, but it's not enough for a romance.

Me:I mean the work schedule isnt a big deal I can pretty much take off when I want to
Me:
That's why I figured we should hangout a couple times other than that brief meeting we had so we could get to know each other .more. I mean I like your personality and all a lot. That's why attracts me to you

Her:
The bottom line Tom is I'm at a point in my life where I'm not looking to try and make it work with someone. I want the kind of relationship that is naturally compelling and passionate. I usually date guys that are older than me, hardly ever younger and certainly not as young as you. The range is just to keep things open to possibilities, but it's not very realistic. You're just going to have to trust me that I am not the woman for you and you are not the man for me. I know this and I'm sorry if I gave you false hope and that way.

Me:
I understand. Well on top of your kind personality I'll be honest you look young for your age. You're cute as a button as well I found you to be really adorable. All major reasons I reached out to you.
Send the beginning of ur interactions with her, screen shot the texts.

Will need the time intervals, etc to have more context.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Send the beginning of ur interactions with her, screen shot the texts.

Will need the time intervals, etc to have more context.
Has her name on it so I'd have to go back and edit all the screen shots.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your actual first name is listed in this text conversation as well (in case you want to edit this too) .

Hate to say it, but it's time to let this one go.

On the positive, either you have good taste in classy women or you run a decent game of conversation.
Okay... well, so you didn't get an actual date with her...but she obviously felt comfortable enough to communicate with you (and reject you in a very classy manner).

Learn with each experience (no matter if good or bad) and carry the new knowledge with you upon the next encounter.

One thing I'd suggest with your upcoming date... when texting, I'd avoid using the word "a lot" and also replace any exclamation points with a period. Keep things a little more modest and conservative.

Instead of anticipating anything with your upcoming date, look at it as "on the job training." You arrive with the intention of learning new things and improving your game. That's all. If anything positive occurs beyond that, it's a bonus that you didn't expect.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Your actual first name is listed in this text conversation as well (in case you want to edit this too) .

Hate to say it, but it's time to let this one go.

On the positive, either you have good taste in classy women or you run a decent game of conversation.
Okay... well, so you didn't get an actual date with her...but she obviously felt comfortable enough to communicate with you (and reject you in a very classy manner).

Learn with each experience (no matter if good or bad) and carry the new knowledge with you upon the next encounter.

One thing I'd suggest with your upcoming date... when texting, I'd avoid using the word "a lot" and also replace any exclamation points with a period. Keep things a little more modest and conservative.

Instead of anticipating anything with your upcoming date, look at it as "on the job training." You arrive with the intention of learning new things and improving your game. That's all. If anything positive occurs beyond that, it's a bonus that you didn't expect.
We did meet. Her and her friend at the mall for coffee after they went to the movies on New Year's Day.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We did meet. Her and her friend at the mall for coffee after they went to the movies on New Year's Day.
Yes, I know that. In fact I think that we AAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL know this.
She and her friend had a movie date and you met them afterward. That's not actually you being on a date with her.

I'm beginning to side with Mr.Wood. You never seem to acknowledge helpful tips and work on these or...
rarely offer appreciation for those that still attempt to assist but....
you are lightening fast obsessive about clicking the "quote button" to insure that we forum members engage you in conversation.