"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Grow A Beard

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,752
Reaction score
4,811
Location
象外
Chicks dig it...


A study has discovered that women are more attracted to men who have beards.
The research showed that this was the case because beards made men seem more physically and socially dominant.

However, they were not seen as a sign of cleanliness and so those women who did not like hairy faces may have been turned off by the fear that they may contain fleas or lice - which may have an evolutionary root.

Those same women, who preferred a shaven face, were found to be the most afraid of parasites such as pests, like ticks, or pubic lice.
The study was conducted on almost 1,000 American woman who were quizzed about their attitudes towards facial hair in partners.

Men with a more masculine, bearded face were rated the most attractive by the women for both relationship lengths.

In almost all scenarios the more facially masculine photos were rated as more attractive than the feminised photos.

The research team, led by PhD student Tessa Clarkson, recommended several reasons why this could be.

Firstly, masculine faces signal a physically stronger and more socially dominant male.

Secondly, facial hair emphasises masculine traits like a large jaw while also hiding unattractive parts of the face.
But, women who showed fear over hair or skin based parasites did not like those men with beards.

Researchers at the University of Queensland in Australia showed 919 women, who were aged between 18 and 70, 30 images of three different men.
The men’s faces had been photographed with a full beard, without a beard and after being photoshopped to appear either more masculine or more feminine.

The features which most clearly indicated a masculine face were a protruding brow ridge, a thick jawline, deeply set but narrow eyes and widened cheek bones.

When the participants were shown the images they had to rate their attractiveness for both a long-term relationship and a short-term relationship on a scale from zero to 100.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2013
Messages
918
Reaction score
192
That's all fine and good, but what a woman says in response to a photoshopped picture in a crummy survey is WILDLY different from how a woman actually reacts sexually and emotionally to a living, breathing man that is in front of them.

Realistically, whether you have facial hair or not isn't likely to make one speck of difference when it comes to consistently attracting women. It's never going to be the limiting factor in your success.

Grow a beard because you fvcking like the way it looks on yourself and it's part of your aesthetic, not because some article from a trash "news" publication whose front page story is "Instagram model who shares feet snaps says going viral 'ruined her life'" says that girls like it. They don't even cite the damn source.
 

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
It's totally true. What do you think the biological purpose of a beard is? It's not to catch spaghetti
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,750
Reaction score
9,949
Does the beard serve an evolutionary purpose?
Perhaps the lack of a beard (on women) serves some evolutionary purpose? Like to make them look more childlike and vulnerable, so we are drawn to them and want to protect them?

It doesn't surprise me that women would find beards attractive. If the feminine is attracted to the masculine, growing a beard is strictly a male/masculine trait. Bearded ladies aside.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
17,571
Reaction score
6,351
Age
50
Location
midwestern cow field 40
The face and neck are vulnerable areas. If you were an early human man out foraging for food for the family, and got attacked by rabid flying squirrels, the beard makes it harder to get bitten.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I certainly hope a day will come when someone creates a lotion to stop facial hair.

I need to shave twice in a single fvcking day at least 3 times per week.
 

cola

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,224
Reaction score
3,002
Location
Baltimore
I’ve literally had girls approach me DTF because of my beard. Ive turned down jobs because they required me to shave.

It just seems to me like a beard is something all men should have, it’s like an hourglass figure on a woman. 1BE27AFD-42F9-4B6C-9241-ECA88F19E521.jpeg
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,750
Reaction score
9,949
If you were an early human man out foraging for food for the family, and got attacked by rabid flying squirrels, the beard makes it harder to get bitten.
Yeah, cuz the squirrel gets in there and thinks "hey, this is pretty comfortable" and gently falls asleep, forgetting all about biting you.
 

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2019
Messages
292
Reaction score
477
Age
53
I have the facial bone structure described above as such I never put much emphasis on growing a beard as I felt that it would cover one of my best features. The only facial hair that I have ever grown has been a goat T or a 5 o clock shadow. The main difference I see is that when I have facial hair the women will gently touch my face and play with my facial hair kinda how when I shave my head they will rub my head and play with it. I think that if you have a masculine looking face you shouldn't cover it up with a beard , but instead you should accentuate it with a 5 o clock shadow.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I certainly hope a day will come when someone creates a lotion to stop facial hair.

I need to shave twice in a single fvcking day at least 3 times per week.
My hair, all my hair grows out fast. I have to shave daily but sometimes 36 hours in between ornelse it gets too rough. On top of that I have sensitive skin especially to shaving. Even the barbers at the barber shop comment.

Shaving sucks but I dont want a beard rather have a baby face.

Why does my hair grow so fast? Do I have too much testosterone built up? It means I need to get laid more or fap more?
 

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
I grow a beard quickly but after a week or so it takes on a dirty middle easterner look if that makes any sense....too thick and dark.
 

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
Wow. Do I really need to spell out that beards are there to enlarge the face/jawline and make men appear more dominant. It's called secondary sex characteristic. It's an easy way to make an animal look more formidable. Lion's use exactly the same trick with manes

You guys need to read more Darwin
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
I’ve literally had girls approach me DTF because of my beard. Ive turned down jobs because they required me to shave.

It just seems to me like a beard is something all men should have, it’s like an hourglass figure on a woman. View attachment 3383
You look like a stereotype of womens' short term mating preference, lol. Well adapted to the market.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
I've been growing out the scruff a bit because I do not like to shave. I need to find a trimmer that can keep a lightly day or two scruff and I'd be set. Two ladies asked me for drinks yesterday. Interestingly enough, the lady I am seeing overheard it. Her response, can't blame them for taking their shot... LOL.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top