Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Grow A Beard

ShePays

Banned
Reaction score
That would literally have 0 sway in my decision to grow one. She 9 times out of 10 doesn’t want you to grow one because she knows it will instantly increase your sexual market value.
The same reason she buys you those dorky sweaters

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I've been growing out the scruff a bit because I do not like to shave. I need to find a trimmer that can keep a lightly day or two scruff and I'd be set. Two ladies asked me for drinks yesterday. Interestingly enough, the lady I am seeing overheard it. Her response, can't blame them for taking their shot... LOL.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A professor once said: there are two types of males in this world. Men with beards, and then there are fe-males.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve literally had girls approach me DTF because of my beard. Ive turned down jobs because they required me to shave.
Got a bit of a James Harden look going on there.

characternote

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been looking into a hair transplant recently, and now legit wondering how much it'll cost extra if I ask them to give me a beard aswell.

Worth it if girls think they're hot

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't grow a decent beard unless its a goatee, and its pure white. I pass for early 40s... With that grey @ss beard, I look my age.

I will say if you can grow a decent beard you should do it...

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was in Afghanistan they encouraged us to grow beards to fit in better and the locals we were working with had a hard time respecting you if you didn't have one. Anyway that's the first and last time I grew a beard... When it came in it was white, I freaking hated it. But in Afghanistan, if you had a grey beard, that gave you lots of respect. The logic being if you have a grey beard it means as a soldier you had a lot of experience and were good enough to stay alive having it.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My facial hair grows in patchy, it's definitely trending the last few years and that's probably a good reason why most women responded to that survey liking beards. Even if I could grow one I wouldn't do it, why cover up my good looking face and jawline? Ladies dig it cause it's in, whatever way the media sways their opinion on what is attractive they will follow and men will capitalize. Do you beards ain't for everyone, some men can pull it off some can't

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5 day growth is the sweet spot. Gives contrast to the face which adds more depth and still signals masculine. Couple that with a strong jaw and cheekbones; you’re in a very small minority of men.

having a big beard I believe attracts less women from first glance. And the day the beard-grower shaves is the day his relationship will take a turn.

there was another article like the one stated in the OP and it touched on men who have a beard then shave. There were droves of women who wish they never did. Seems as though it was the beard which gave them the initial draw. Generally bigger beards are hiding weak facial structure or poor skin.

I’ve had a beard. While it was interesting to grow and see different sides of myself, it ultimately was a lot of maintenance and made me more generic. Ohh and that dry skin!

I think our natural features should highlight, not take away. Men with beards; their beards usually take away from other parts of theirself then they just become known as “the guy with the beard”

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well...I'm in Asia guys....beards aren't deemed as attractive here......and bitches always complain it hurts their faces....I have a beard right now though but the mustache part is very rough like sandpaper.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bitches always complain it hurts their faces....I have a beard right now though but the mustache part is very rough like sandpaper.
That's the problem that I ran into when I had facial hair. The hair that grows on my face is very stiff and thick, it's like jabbing the girls with a porcupine.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the problem that I ran into when I had facial hair. The hair that grows on my face is very stiff and thick, it's like jabbing the girls with a porcupine.

Yeah, no one really talks about this but it becomes an issue when u can't kiss a girl without making her face red like sandpaper especially an ethnic Asian chick who not used to it. A lot of them are healthy skin and moisturizer lotion freaks.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
I hate beards lol I have to shave every other day to keep a clean shaven face, clean shaven keeps me looking younger than my age(26) and since I have soft features it fits me more.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I look good with a 5 to 6 day beard anything more is too much and makes me look older and unkempt looking. My face is already masculine for the most part I just keep a trimmed down jawline beard neckneard I guess u could say but not shaggy at all. I can grow an all out Viking heard if I want though.

logicallefty

Reaction score
No beard here, just a mustache. GF and I have this thing where she wants to see what I look like without it. I told her I want to see what her snatch looks like WITH some hair cuz the feminist shaved c00ter fad that started in the mid 1990s really isn’t my thing, haven’t yet got used to it. In my mind grown WOMEN have hair down below and little girls do not. So we have been at this stubborn joke stand still for months. She won’t grow downstairs until I shave upstairs. Neither will budge.

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last year I grew a beard and this hot chick who recently just had a baby tried to make me her new husband/ She drove a Lexus, had her own business, and wanted me to commit to her. I shaved my beard off and she stopped bothering me. When I have a beard, I look more attainable, like I am past my "player days" and ready to settle down. But without a beard, I look like I'm still in the game, and all the desperate LTR women disappear. So I think it depends on the guy. I am allergic to romance and it offends my ego that women think I just showed up to rescue them like some simp romantic hero so I am probably never growing a beard again. It was weird. I was looking at her baby and was like "Wtf? Who the hell do you think I am? Your last resort?" Lol.

With a 1 week growth, I look like a straight up player, and that's the look I prefer. It protects me from epiphany women and fat women. I've noticed the "nicer" I look, the more women are likely to categorize me as "charming romantic hero here to save me from a lifetime's worth of slooting around."

Last edited:

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks dig it...

A study has discovered that women are more attracted to men who have beards.
The research showed that this was the case because beards made men seem more physically and socially dominant.

However, they were not seen as a sign of cleanliness and so those women who did not like hairy faces may have been turned off by the fear that they may contain fleas or lice - which may have an evolutionary root.

Those same women, who preferred a shaven face, were found to be the most afraid of parasites such as pests, like ticks, or pubic lice.
The study was conducted on almost 1,000 American woman who were quizzed about their attitudes towards facial hair in partners.

Men with a more masculine, bearded face were rated the most attractive by the women for both relationship lengths.

In almost all scenarios the more facially masculine photos were rated as more attractive than the feminised photos.

The research team, led by PhD student Tessa Clarkson, recommended several reasons why this could be.

Firstly, masculine faces signal a physically stronger and more socially dominant male.

Secondly, facial hair emphasises masculine traits like a large jaw while also hiding unattractive parts of the face.
But, women who showed fear over hair or skin based parasites did not like those men with beards.

Researchers at the University of Queensland in Australia showed 919 women, who were aged between 18 and 70, 30 images of three different men.
The men’s faces had been photographed with a full beard, without a beard and after being photoshopped to appear either more masculine or more feminine.

The features which most clearly indicated a masculine face were a protruding brow ridge, a thick jawline, deeply set but narrow eyes and widened cheek bones.

When the participants were shown the images they had to rate their attractiveness for both a long-term relationship and a short-term relationship on a scale from zero to 100.
Its just a trend dude. It will go to another look in another decade. Duck Dynasty started the latest beard surge.
The sad thing is the amount of copy cat wannabes who can't find their own look.

The amount of Camo laden F150 beard bandanna wearing wannabe cucks that surged around here was actually comical.