"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Need help with changing my dating life

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
People like myself and other athletes with a lot of lower body musculature will always be considered fat according to BMI. Its a garbage method of assessing health. Use bodyfat percentage.
Agreed. I'm deezed. I could always get learner. More shred six pack and vascularity. According to bmi i am obese lol.

As i get older, I am shifting over to less bodybuilding and more functional movements. Your heart has to pump blood. More mass is a hindrance of function.

My biggest reality check is in optimization of sleep game. I use to pull, party, go buck wild, and I wreck my sleep game. I wont anymore. I have been more productive, no brain fog, more pulling, pickup, increase in resources, breakthroughs in biz and the gym.

Read why we sleep by Mathew Walker is brilliant. At least check JRE 1109.its a life changer.

I bet there's more money to be made, better gains in the gym, and more pulling if lads just handled their sleeping routine.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Agreed. I'm deezed. I could always get learner. More shred six pack and vascularity. According to bmi i am obese lol.

As i get older, I am shifting over to less bodybuilding and more functional movements. Your heart has to pump blood. More mass is a hindrance of function.

My biggest reality check is in optimization of sleep game. I use to pull, party, go buck wild, and I wreck my sleep game. I wont anymore. I have been more productive, no brain fog, more pulling, pickup, increase in resources, breakthroughs in biz and the gym.

Read why we sleep by Mathew Walker is brilliant. At least check JRE 1109.its a life changer.

I bet there's more money to be made, better gains in the gym, and more pulling if lads just handled their sleeping routine.
I sleep only about 5 to 6 hours max. I stay up late and feel tired and it also causes dark circles and makes me look tired when I get less sleep. I think lack of sleep makes you look less attractive as well when you look worn out.
 

broadstone

Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2019
Messages
14
Reaction score
7
Being 5'7 is no excuse. My friend's dad is 48 yrs old, looks pregnant, is 5'5 and gets more women than he knows what to do with.

It's all about your confidence and personality.

Fly to my city for the weekend. My mentor will teach you game in a weekend for a couple of hundred bucks. He's way better than any of these YouTube Pua's.
 

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,574
Reaction score
66
Age
52
Location
Los Angeles
The BMI is 29.9, it's overweight, not muscular. Who works at a hospital and is an EMT again? You or me?
Not always the case. During a few fights during his career, Evander Holyfield qualified as “OBESE,” based on BMI alone, yet was as low as 3-4% body fat.

OP, go find out what your different statistics are (body fat%, BMI, etc.), then get on a fitness program, which includes weight training, and proper nutrition intake, based on your goal. Who‘s worked as a fitness professional, and has worked in the fitness industry for 20+ years, with hundreds of clients with different goas and background, me or the majority of keyboard jockey “experts” in here?

seems you have the means. Get some expert help with the different areas you need to address towards improving your presentation. Hire a fitness professional/trainer, etc. You’ll be happy you did.
 
Last edited:

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Not always the case. During a few fights during his career, Evander Holyfield qualified as “OBESE,” based on BMI alone, yet was as low as 3-4% body fat.

OP, go find out what your different statistics are (body fat%, BMI, etc.), then get on a fitness program, which includes weight training, and proper nutrition intake, based on your goal. Who‘s worked as a fitness professional, and has worked in the fitness industry for 20+ years, with hundreds of clients with different goas and background, me or the majority of keyboard jockey “experts” in here?

seems you have the means. Get some expert help with the different areas you need to address towards improving your presentation. Hire a fitness professional/trainer, etc. You’ll be happy you did.
Did you see my post in the health forum about home gyms? What do you think of those home gyms in the 300 to 500 dollar range?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,574
Reaction score
66
Age
52
Location
Los Angeles
Did you see my post in the health forum about home gyms? What do you think of those home gyms in the 300 to 500 dollar range?
I will look at your post. To give you a quick answer, you can definitely find good buys on fitness equipment at almost every price point. I recommend finding a used unit in a place like craigslist or the like. just like with musical instrument, tons of people buy equipment, hoping to get a fitness journey going, yet find themselves not following up. This is where you come in. As long as you know what you are looking for, you can find great buys on equipment that might be let’s say $1000, for a few hundred bones. Often the stuff is in like new condiction, just opened. Often they’ll throw in extra pieces of exercise equipment/items, as long as you get it out of their face. Do a search on your local market.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I will look at your post. To give you a quick answer, you can definitely find good buys on fitness equipment at almost every price point. I recommend finding a used unit in a place like craigslist or the like. just like with musical instrument, tons of people buy equipment, hoping to get a fitness journey going, yet find themselves not following up. This is where you come in. As long as you know what you are looking for, you can find great buys on equipment that might be let’s say $1000, for a few hundred bones. Often the stuff is in like new condiction, just opened. Often they’ll throw in extra pieces of exercise equipment/items, as long as you get it out of their face. Do a search on your local market.
Also, depending on dating site is it a good idea to post shirtless pics showing off your abs and arms? The higher end sites like match and eharmony women say they hate that on their profiles but would it work on the free trashy dating sites like pof okcupid and tinder?
 

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,574
Reaction score
66
Age
52
Location
Los Angeles
Also, depending on dating site is it a good idea to post shirtless pics showing off your abs and arms? The higher end sites like match and eharmony women say they hate that on their profiles but would it work on the free trashy dating sites like pof okcupid and tinder?
I would first worry about building a body worthy of being shown off. ‍♂
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I would first worry about building a body worthy of being shown off. ‍♂
I don't mean hulked up but you know the tight abs shirtless pics, and baggy pants showing like you see a lot of guys do that's a bit ghettoish looking.
 

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,574
Reaction score
66
Age
52
Location
Los Angeles
I don't mean hulked up but you know the tight abs shirtless pics, and baggy pants showing like you see a lot of guys do that's a bit ghettoish looking.
LoL!

know you know why even girls deem those sites trashy. Because of chaps that do that kind of stuff. :rofl:
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
LoL!

know you know why even girls deem those sites trashy. Because of chaps that do that kind of stuff. :rofl:
But even on the better sites liek Match the same women post gym pics showing off, yet bash guys for the same thing.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Just get a gym membership. Home gyms are still limited no matter what you get.
My sub divison has a small gym in the club house. Mostly cardio equipment a couple weight machines but not like a regular gym. I have a treadmill and dumbells so I figured get the home gym. That way I don't have to leave the house and pay 50 bucks a month membership. The Y was 54 a month and had crappy hours since it was mostly old people who used it. The other gym is 24 hours near me but 50 a month.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,881
Reaction score
19,137
My sub divison has a small gym in the club house. Mostly cardio equipment a couple weight machines but not like a regular gym. I have a treadmill and dumbells so I figured get the home gym. That way I don't have to leave the house and pay 50 bucks a month membership. The Y was 54 a month and had crappy hours since it was mostly old people who used it. The other gym is 24 hours near me but 50 a month.
Damn bro. You live in a crappy place I guess. Gym memberships here can be found for 10 bucks a month.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Damn bro. You live in a crappy place I guess. Gym memberships here can be found for 10 bucks a month.
The Y was 54 bucks a month. VERY clean place, small though but the hours were literally like 6am to 9pm Monday thru Fri and like 8 to 5 Sat and 9 to 4 sunday. Off season hours were even worse closing 8 at night. The average age in my town is 66 years old and everything closes by 8 or 9. Restaurants close at 8 on Sundays here.

A newer 24 hour gym opened 2 years ago about 3 miles from me. Not huge, a lot of cardio but nice but it's like $50 a month. That's 600 a year plus they usually have once a year "fees" probably $50 to $100 like many gyms do. I'm better off just buying my own weight equipment. If my treadmill breaks I can just go to the clubhouse for cardio.

In St. Louis my gym was 24 hours and only $15 a month.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Not always the case. During a few fights during his career, Evander Holyfield qualified as “OBESE,” based on BMI alone, yet was as low as 3-4% body fat.

OP, go find out what your different statistics are (body fat%, BMI, etc.), then get on a fitness program, which includes weight training, and proper nutrition intake, based on your goal. Who‘s worked as a fitness professional, and has worked in the fitness industry for 20+ years, with hundreds of clients with different goas and background, me or the majority of keyboard jockey “experts” in here?

seems you have the means. Get some expert help with the different areas you need to address towards improving your presentation. Hire a fitness professional/trainer, etc. You’ll be happy you did.
Immaterial for the OP.
 

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,574
Reaction score
66
Age
52
Location
Los Angeles
Immaterial for the OP.
Right. Because someone who is asking for help with changing his dating life, only need concern himself with his BMI, not every other aspect dating entails. Just BMI, brah.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top