Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need help with changing my dating life

Sisphyus

Reaction score
What are your hobbies like? Are you fulfilled and complete being alone? Because that’s the prerequisite for being in a healthy relationship. Two complete people sharing their completeness. In an energetic level it seems like you want to fill a void. This approach does not work regardless if you cold approach OR do the social circle thing.

You gotta find inner contentment without women. And when you do, you’ll run into the right women without even trying.

What I am talking about requires a high degree of self actualization. It’s not something often preached in the manosphere. The advice is usually go out and approach hundreds of women and become frustrated and jaded or find social environments where women exist.

Even I myself don’t often talk about this level of inner game. Because I know it will fall to deaf ears. But you seem like a grown man who would understand.
I'm happy and fulfilled in every other aspect. To be blunt, I just want a have fun with one or more beautiful women. I'm not sure about marriage /kids at least for the next few years. Will see how life changes things in 5 years from now.

Sisphyus

Reaction score
To be direct, I completely understand on intellectual level how women think. I don't understand them emotionally. I do NOT want to be a beta provider. It's a big NO that I would rather be alone than marry/date someone who is interested only in $.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
One major aspect dude.
Not as major as people want to make it out to be. I see little to no difference in results when I was 8% BF and jacked to fvck at 185 lbs versus 18-20% BF at 195-200 lbs. Women still tell me I've got big muscles even though they have fat covering them and they don't really care much that I don't have a 6 pack. I still have the big shoulders and wide chest/back so I am able to hold more weight without looking fat. Women have a very low bar for what constitutes being muscular versus fat in most cases.

Being in tremendous shape doesn't suddenly make women just try and rape you. It helps but not as much as people want to desperately believe. In some cases it actually hurts because they think you are full of yourself.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Not as major as people want to make it out to be. I see little to no difference in results when I was 8% BF and jacked to fvck at 185 lbs versus 18-20% BF at 195-200 lbs. Women still tell me I've got big muscles even though they have fat covering them and they don't really care much that I don't have a 6 pack. I still have the big shoulders and wide chest/back so I am able to hold more weight without looking fat. Women have a very low bar for what constitutes being muscular versus fat in most cases.

Being in tremendous shape doesn't suddenly make women just try and rape you. It helps but not as much as people want to desperately believe. In some cases it actually hurts because they think you are full of yourself.
Is that why in old especially the higher end paying sites they even say that on their profile not to message them with gym selfies? People call it douchebag posting mirror shirtless selfies showing your chest off and flexing. Do men do that think women find that sexy?

RickTheToad

Reaction score

True, but still can be night and day if a dude is 20+ lbs over weight. Not talking Rich Piana here.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I sleep only about 5 to 6 hours max. I stay up late and feel tired and it also causes dark circles and makes me look tired when I get less sleep. I think lack of sleep makes you look less attractive as well when you look worn out.
That ages you man. It will kill testosterone, brain chemistry, and just ruin the quality of your life. Sadly, if its baseline, its what you normalised, you don't know what the difference is. I use to do all nighters. Yolo. Get baaaaae. Today I have sleep game > women. I wont sacrifice my health.

No vag is worth it lololol I will put her on hold and crush poon as i see fit.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
That ages you man. It will kill testosterone, brain chemistry, and just ruin the quality of your life. Sadly, if its baseline, its what you normalised, you don't know what the difference is. I use to do all nighters. Yolo. Get baaaaae. Today I have sleep game > women. I wont sacrifice my health.

No vag is worth it lololol I will put her on hold and crush poon as i see fit.
I try and nap if i can though. Yea, I could do all nighters when I was younger too, in college stay up most of the night studying, doing homework, etc. After hitting 30 it seems the energy goes way down. Testosterone is no problem lol as you can see I wouldn't even mind plowin a 50 year old.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I try and nap if i can though. Yea, I could do all nighters when I was younger too, in college stay up most of the night studying, doing homework, etc. After hitting 30 it seems the energy goes way down. Testosterone is no problem lol as you can see I wouldn't even mind plowin a 50 year old.
I think long game lol.

I bought walkers book. Its top 5 maybe top 3 best book I've read. I read 1-3 a week on the regular. I've experienced absolutely ridiculous amount of ROI by putting it to use.

99% of guys don't approach. Even few who do suck. Better sleep, you're more charming, lively, enthusiastic, and clever. Even the fastest computer needs to be turned off and restarted.

Sleep is a underrated remedy.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm a 33 year old ( foreign born, moved to the US 13 years ago) ...
If you wanted to better with women, you've gone in the wrong direction. :rolleyes:

EDIT: OK, I see that you're from the Islamic Middle East. Anywhere away from that is in the right direction. That's an even worse place to mack than the USA. :eek:

Last edited: