Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women LOVE my game as a male model on OLD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it women find me mysterious, interesting, love my game, charm, and so on while using an unknown male models pictures on OLD but as soon as I reveal my real pictures to them my game immediately vanishes and I end up blocked by all of them?

Is having hit the genetic lottery really all the game you need as it seems soon as the pic bait and switcheroo comes into play the game i possessed disappears as quick as i show them my real pictures..

Rational thoughts, advice, and discussions appreciated.
Guys like you are destroying OLD. You are one of the reasons, people don't believe in OLD.

AgentofChaos

Banned
Reaction score
You must be fairly unattractive if your not using your real pictures. Using fake profile pics is creepy af. That's not game dude
Wouldn't that make game in and of itself a pant load since "game" would require each specific individual to find the other physically attractive in the first place for "game" to even "work".

Game has been preached as some voodoo witch doctor cure all that just by practicing it will make you attractive to whomever you desire. If not you "just aren't doing it right".

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't say anything. Fat, homely women with great personalities are of no interest to me either.

cheyne

Banned
Reaction score
Game has been preached as some voodoo witch doctor cure all that just by practicing it will make you attractive to whomever you desire. If not you "just aren't doing it right".
I think that definition of game kind of died out back in the mystery method days (didn't help that it was basically his own rule yet he got rejected tonnes lol)

Most agree nowadays that game is simply about being smooth enough to close girls that are ALREADY ATTRACTED to you, basically. (not necessarily as easy as you might think, so not entirely redundant) - Obviously if you aren't a girls type, no amount of teasing or negging or DHV stories or 'good body language' or whatever is gonna make her wanna rip your jeans off! You can't force attraction in someone with 'game', i'm afraid.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that definition of game kind of died out back in the mystery method days (didn't help that it was basically his own rule yet he got rejected tonnes lol)

Most agree nowadays that game is simply about being smooth enough to close girls that are ALREADY ATTRACTED to you, basically. (not necessarily as easy as you might think, so not entirely redundant) - Obviously if you aren't a girls type, no amount of teasing or negging or DHV stories or 'good body language' or whatever is gonna make her wanna rip your jeans off! You can't force attraction in someone with 'game', i'm afraid.
So all it really did was go back to square 1 of what everyone as a 7 year old on the playground already knew (at least I did) and declare that the earth is round. Way to go for the "game" industry. PUA is really an embarrassment. Seriously, this is the reality and knowledge that 7 year old kids already have. PUA is/was a huge step back from what people already innately know.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys like you are destroying OLD. You are one of the reasons, people don't believe in OLD.
Why is he destroying OLD? He is just making it more difficult for guys who have an easy or moderately challenging time finding connections online because they are attractive. As for the average looking guy, he has not made it any worst. It's people like biggoal that's making it more difficult because of the way he goes after post-wall women and putting them up on pedestals.

While I don't necessarily like the OP (as is obvious giving how I bumped up this thread to counter his other meaningless threads), I really couldn't care less about what he's doing with OLD because that type of thing has being going on around since the last decade and people need to see the truth that looks seem to matter more than any other aspect of the profile or your rapport with the girl.

What's unfair is when people get ghosted, or feel they are somehow at fault when things go wrong or badly even in a relationship, whereas, if they were a few shades higher on the hot scale, there would be a different outcome. Allot of false self-blaming going on.

cheyne

Banned
Reaction score
So all it really did was go back to square 1 of what everyone as a 7 year old on the playground already knew (at least I did) and declare that the earth is round. Way to go for the "game" industry. PUA is really an embarrassment. Seriously, this is the reality and knowledge that 7 year old kids already have. PUA is/was a huge step back from what people already innately know.
Yeah, it's a bit of a head-fvck lol
I was talking to 'anthony Hustle' (some PUA coach in London) about this, and I think he thought I was trolling him, but I was just trying to get him to understand my point. Basically, his 'system' that he calls 'the straightline system' appears to be to basically open direct and escalate on receptive girls. Fine.
But when I told him I wasn't able to get the results he claims to get (he used to upload 'same day lays' with hot teenage models ever few days) he'd basically tell me it's because he's so 'good' at this stuff, but i'm like 'where's the 'skill'?! Your 'method' only works on very receptive girls. Whether she's receptive seems to be out of your control, but is of course increased if you're attractive. I don't see the skill element. It's numbers game, trying to find girls who think you're hot, no??'' and from that point, he just blabbered on about 'limiting beliefs' as you'd expect from someone trying to sell people a dream lol

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, it's a bit of a head-fvck lol
I was talking to 'anthony Hustle' (some PUA coach in London) about this, and I think he thought I was trolling him, but I was just trying to get him to understand my point. Basically, his 'system' that he calls 'the straightline system' appears to be to basically open direct and escalate on receptive girls. Fine.
But when I told him I wasn't able to get the results he claims to get (he used to upload 'same day lays' with hot teenage models ever few days) he'd basically tell me it's because he's so 'good' at this stuff, but i'm like 'where's the 'skill'?! Your 'method' only works on very receptive girls. Whether she's receptive seems to be out of your control, but is of course increased if you're attractive. I don't see the skill element. It's numbers game, trying to find girls who think you're hot, no??'' and from that point, he just blabbered on about 'limiting beliefs' as you'd expect from someone trying to sell people a dream lol
PUA is a product and the customers are not women but men. The real "game" is applied on those men who pay and support it. And if they think PUA manipulation works on women to do what the PUA wants, what makes them think it doesn't work on themselves? Maybe that sentence may help them realize how stupid it is to try to "game" women into wanting sex.

I would bet that good looking guys who claim to get laid because of PUA get laid despite it, because girls overlook his dumb antics, not because of it. But then he'll go "see! PUA really works!" lol.

It's all a big scam dude.

Thumbs up for your field reports.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So if i use my own pictures then switch and show them my "real" pictures as the male model they should block me for lying? Or will they be relieved and decide i have game..
I'm interested in you trying the reverse.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would bet that good looking guys who claim to get laid because of PUA get laid despite it, because girls overlook his dumb antics, not because of it.
I've always thought this is how it works:
A guy gets taught some pickup material, and is "sold" on it in some way. So he buys into it, and now he thinks he knows the "secret" and this makes him irresistible to women (they can't help it, they're wired to respond to this). So now he's confident, and this gives him the courage to go out and act, and put himself out there.

And even if he fails 90% of the time, then that puts him in the company of the most skilled PUA masters, who say they have a 10% success rate - that's master level. And for most guys, one out of ten girls will respond to him enough to at least give him a chance. It's the numbers game. So he figures "See, it works".

I do think pickup material can help you avoid some of the worst mistakes, like being weak, needy, and desperate. But a little experience should teach you that anyway.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No amount of game will make you tall or muscular nor will make your hair grow back.

What game is in reality is basically having enough social skills to reach the potential that your value allow you to.

No amount of game can outgun a crappy look and a crappy social position as much as no amount of game will allow a homeless to obtain a mortgage.

Regarding op experiment, you lied no fvcking wonder they blocked you anyway by the time to shown your real self the experiment was already over...the experiment was about a guy with average social skills to be perceived as a champion due to the halo effect of his look.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No amount of game will make you tall or muscular nor will make your hair grow back.

What game is in reality is basically having enough social skills to reach the potential that your value allow you to.

No amount of game can outgun a crappy look and a crappy social position as much as no amount of game will allow a homeless to obtain a mortgage.

Regarding op experiment, you lied no fvcking wonder they blocked you anyway by the time to shown your real self the experiment was already over...the experiment was about a guy with average social skills to be perceived as a champion due to the halo effect of his look.
Expirament showed social position was a stronger priority than looks. Btw "game" does acknowledge social position and interpersonal and conversational dynamics.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Expirament showed social position was a stronger priority than looks. Btw "game" does acknowledge social position and interpersonal and conversational dynamics.
So imho "game" isnt tricks and pua stuff, it is socially aware.

"Game" would also allow allow you to maneuver when you arent highly socially statused. How do you maneuver when its not your "region"?

Ive heard stories of international soccer stars or national heros going to another country and being treated as regular joe...

"Game" is strategy

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all know women are highly suggestable. This is how you can tag on your friend whose a pro athelete and get pass arounds even though on your own your a avg joe.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
We all know women are highly suggestable. This is how you can tag on your friend whose a pro athelete and get pass arounds even though on your own your a avg joe.
True. Why do you think marketers target them. If the media said drinking tomato juice daily made you 5 years younger they'd be all over it. Women dont make logical choices.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True. Why do you think marketers target them. If the media said drinking tomato juice daily made you 5 years younger they'd be all over it. Women dont make logical choices.
Big azz group thinkers and they think its brilliance. Like i said two pro atheletes and 10 guys maybe 4 with descent jobs a couple of non workers and they alk get to pass around girls as if they have the pro atheletes status. Group fvcking think.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Big azz group thinkers and they think its brilliance. Like i said two pro atheletes and 10 guys maybe 4 with descent jobs a couple of non workers and they alk get to pass around girls as if they have the pro atheletes status. Group fvcking think.
I See this in retail as a business owner. Women just can't make decisions. It's just like that in dating how they're flaky and can't decide. I sell phone stuff and I can show them 10 different phone cases and it takes them 15 minutes to decide on one and many times they get confused and can't decide. Then I'll have a man with the same phone and it takes a minute or two for him to pick out the case, walk up to me and complete the transaction. Sometimes women will even ask their friend for advice on which phone case to get.

Also, with OLD another poster mentioned 9s and 10s. I don't think I've ever seen a real profile on OLD of a HB10. Even HB9 are very rare on OLD around here, very rare and as everyone on here has stated, if they're a high end HB on OLD they're damaged goods with baggage because an HB10 doesn't need to use OLD. As I stated, I did get that date with that solid HB9.5 over the summer from match and she literally at the time was the hottest girl on Match within about a 60 mile search radius but had a lot of baggage and issues. Someone like her should not be near OLD.

If you're looking for an HB 9 or 10 golden unicorn on OLD you will find VERY very few. And just think of the hundreds of messages they're getting in the first place. In OLD probably better focusing on HB7 range.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I See this in retail as a business owner. Women just can't make decisions. It's just like that in dating how they're flaky and can't decide. I sell phone stuff and I can show them 10 different phone cases and it takes them 15 minutes to decide on one and many times they get confused and can't decide. Then I'll have a man with the same phone and it takes a minute or two for him to pick out the case, walk up to me and complete the transaction. Sometimes women will even ask their friend for advice on which phone case to get.

Also, with OLD another poster mentioned 9s and 10s. I don't think I've ever seen a real profile on OLD of a HB10. Even HB9 are very rare on OLD around here, very rare and as everyone on here has stated, if they're a high end HB on OLD they're damaged goods with baggage because an HB10 doesn't need to use OLD. As I stated, I did get that date with that solid HB9.5 over the summer from match and she literally at the time was the hottest girl on Match within about a 60 mile search radius but had a lot of baggage and issues. Someone like her should not be near OLD.

If you're looking for an HB 9 or 10 golden unicorn on OLD you will find VERY very few. And just think of the hundreds of messages they're getting in the first place. In OLD probably better focusing on HB7 range.
So if you can market to her group you got her. Hmm. I guess for the guy its easier if its a cookie cuttered "type".

Status
Not open for further replies.