Women LOVE my game as a male model on OLD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No amount of game will make you tall or muscular nor will make your hair grow back.

What game is in reality is basically having enough social skills to reach the potential that your value allow you to.

No amount of game can outgun a crappy look and a crappy social position as much as no amount of game will allow a homeless to obtain a mortgage.

Regarding op experiment, you lied no fvcking wonder they blocked you anyway by the time to shown your real self the experiment was already over...the experiment was about a guy with average social skills to be perceived as a champion due to the halo effect of his look.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No amount of game will make you tall or muscular nor will make your hair grow back.

What game is in reality is basically having enough social skills to reach the potential that your value allow you to.

No amount of game can outgun a crappy look and a crappy social position as much as no amount of game will allow a homeless to obtain a mortgage.

Regarding op experiment, you lied no fvcking wonder they blocked you anyway by the time to shown your real self the experiment was already over...the experiment was about a guy with average social skills to be perceived as a champion due to the halo effect of his look.
Expirament showed social position was a stronger priority than looks. Btw "game" does acknowledge social position and interpersonal and conversational dynamics.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Expirament showed social position was a stronger priority than looks. Btw "game" does acknowledge social position and interpersonal and conversational dynamics.
So imho "game" isnt tricks and pua stuff, it is socially aware.

"Game" would also allow allow you to maneuver when you arent highly socially statused. How do you maneuver when its not your "region"?

Ive heard stories of international soccer stars or national heros going to another country and being treated as regular joe...

"Game" is strategy

Last edited:

markfromeurope

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it women find me mysterious, interesting, love my game, charm, and so on while using an unknown male models pictures on OLD but as soon as I reveal my real pictures to them my game immediately vanishes and I end up blocked by all of them?

Is having hit the genetic lottery really all the game you need as it seems soon as the pic bait and switcheroo comes into play the game i possessed disappears as quick as i show them my real pictures..

Rational thoughts, advice, and discussions appreciated.
You don't understand what you are actually doing.

You are gaming them in your imagination only.

For them it's high SMV man gaming them.

You are lying to them by posing as another person and you are lying to yourself by approaching women way over your own SMV. You are not a liar only from the moment you show your face but even at that moment you are proving you are a liar in a creepy manner.

It's deeply wrong and you need to understand it. You need to understand as well, this is not an incel forum.

The funniest part about it is that you are losing honest opportunity to find a decent woman out there - 1/100 good looking chick will give you a shot if you are 6/10 or even 5/10 with decent bio and good photos but you are missing even this opportunity to show your strenght of character because you have none.

Top SMV (9's and 10's) women on dating apps go after 9 and 10's men and they have all right to do it. Life is not a fairy tale or romantic comedy where 5/10 incelish boy scores 9/10 girl just because he man-ups around 80th minute of B class movie.

If you are average you have a shot to score average-looks chick and I guarantee you that you can fall in love with her and she will fall in love with you.

There's just a small amount of men that understand how to achieve and use their prime SMV to move from lower to higher social class, including all that comes with it (money, opportunities, fame, respect, power, women) but it requires will to pursue goals other than women and actually knowledge where and when to stop (even if you can seduce 9/10 SMV women, you actually might be the most happy with SMV 7 woman).

You are far away from the mindset of the DJ with that incel games of fake pictures on dating apps. I'd start thinking how to change your life before you will phuck it up and end in below-average person bracket of society.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all know women are highly suggestable. This is how you can tag on your friend whose a pro athelete and get pass arounds even though on your own your a avg joe.

biggoal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all know women are highly suggestable. This is how you can tag on your friend whose a pro athelete and get pass arounds even though on your own your a avg joe.
True. Why do you think marketers target them. If the media said drinking tomato juice daily made you 5 years younger they'd be all over it. Women dont make logical choices.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True. Why do you think marketers target them. If the media said drinking tomato juice daily made you 5 years younger they'd be all over it. Women dont make logical choices.
Big azz group thinkers and they think its brilliance. Like i said two pro atheletes and 10 guys maybe 4 with descent jobs a couple of non workers and they alk get to pass around girls as if they have the pro atheletes status. Group fvcking think.

biggoal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big azz group thinkers and they think its brilliance. Like i said two pro atheletes and 10 guys maybe 4 with descent jobs a couple of non workers and they alk get to pass around girls as if they have the pro atheletes status. Group fvcking think.
I See this in retail as a business owner. Women just can't make decisions. It's just like that in dating how they're flaky and can't decide. I sell phone stuff and I can show them 10 different phone cases and it takes them 15 minutes to decide on one and many times they get confused and can't decide. Then I'll have a man with the same phone and it takes a minute or two for him to pick out the case, walk up to me and complete the transaction. Sometimes women will even ask their friend for advice on which phone case to get.

Also, with OLD another poster mentioned 9s and 10s. I don't think I've ever seen a real profile on OLD of a HB10. Even HB9 are very rare on OLD around here, very rare and as everyone on here has stated, if they're a high end HB on OLD they're damaged goods with baggage because an HB10 doesn't need to use OLD. As I stated, I did get that date with that solid HB9.5 over the summer from match and she literally at the time was the hottest girl on Match within about a 60 mile search radius but had a lot of baggage and issues. Someone like her should not be near OLD.

If you're looking for an HB 9 or 10 golden unicorn on OLD you will find VERY very few. And just think of the hundreds of messages they're getting in the first place. In OLD probably better focusing on HB7 range.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I See this in retail as a business owner. Women just can't make decisions. It's just like that in dating how they're flaky and can't decide. I sell phone stuff and I can show them 10 different phone cases and it takes them 15 minutes to decide on one and many times they get confused and can't decide. Then I'll have a man with the same phone and it takes a minute or two for him to pick out the case, walk up to me and complete the transaction. Sometimes women will even ask their friend for advice on which phone case to get.

Also, with OLD another poster mentioned 9s and 10s. I don't think I've ever seen a real profile on OLD of a HB10. Even HB9 are very rare on OLD around here, very rare and as everyone on here has stated, if they're a high end HB on OLD they're damaged goods with baggage because an HB10 doesn't need to use OLD. As I stated, I did get that date with that solid HB9.5 over the summer from match and she literally at the time was the hottest girl on Match within about a 60 mile search radius but had a lot of baggage and issues. Someone like her should not be near OLD.

If you're looking for an HB 9 or 10 golden unicorn on OLD you will find VERY very few. And just think of the hundreds of messages they're getting in the first place. In OLD probably better focusing on HB7 range.
So if you can market to her group you got her. Hmm. I guess for the guy its easier if its a cookie cuttered "type".

biggoal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So if you can market to her group you got her. Hmm. I guess for the guy its easier if its a cookie cuttered "type".
Like some women want glittery phone cases, then others want leather, oh but the texture the texture too smooth. Oh, the red color is too dark. You just won't believe how picky they are.

Then they blame the men that they can't find "decent" men out there and that it's the men with issues.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like some women want glittery phone cases, then others want leather, oh but the texture the texture too smooth. Oh, the red color is too dark. You just won't believe how picky they are.

Then they blame the men that they can't find "decent" men out there and that it's the men with issues.
They want their "type" to act like one of their friends who treat her better.

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is why I always preach social environment game. When you are the socially proofed high status guy in your social environment, it’s infinite female validation. Like a self sustaining ecosystem that keeps churning up interested women. You introduce yourself once and have eternal status. Word of mouth spreads and you become the goto guy for casual hook ups.

There is no decision making involved. I become like the iPhone. Even if new iterations of the iPhone sucks, people still buy it because of prestige. Similarly, even if the woman discovers she is not really attracted to me after sex, I’ve already moved on to the next woman.

But keep running your nomad game male seducers. Keep approaching hundreds of sets. See if it doesn’t burn you out in a few years to the point where you’ll want to join the monastery.

I play the game too. But I play chess instead of checkers. I look at the entire social landscape and think how I can best leverage it to my advantage. Everyone serves a purpose in my ecosystem.

Its the game within the game that most puas aren’t privy to. Most puas think game is whatever comes out of their mouths. They are simpletons.

Its the guy who can see around the corner that gets it. Someone like Steve Jobs. He once said that you can poke holes into reality and see that it is not really concrete, that you could actually change and dictate it. He was a visionary.

The pua community is full of simpletons. That’s why the so called gurus are able to con them out of thousands of dollars. Now compare that to a mastermind who can weave in and out of social environments, expand his network, gain access to women, and rise to power and status.

Its like comparing a man to a little boy.

One guy is a socially dominant mastermind. The other is a supplicating dancing monkey.

Its sad it took 20 years for people to catch on to the fraud community.

Last edited:

AgentofChaos

Banned
Reaction score
So now game is about honesty? I always thought game was tricks and gimmicks? Seems ex game practitioners are developing the guilty feels for the opposite sex?

I guess women using filters, old pictures, angles, lying about what they do etc in their profiles is all good?

biggoal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So now game is about honesty? I always thought game was tricks and gimmicks? Seems ex game practitioners are developing the guilty feels for the opposite sex?

I guess women using filters, old pictures, angles, lying about what they do etc in their profiles is all good?

It's not. We all lie to an extent about job status, our weight, height, etc on a lot of stuff. I expect that on OLD.

I look at OLD as a job resume basically except it's a dating resume. Everyone embellishes on a job resume their job history, job description etc.

However we're talking about someone using a totally different photo, a photo of a different person. It's one thing to use an old pic but to use a different person is false advertising and cat fishing basically.

I expect when meeting a woman from OLD she might be an HB7 not an HB9 like in the photos but to meet a totally different person?

Like with women Some appear shorter in person than on their profile and I didn't have a big deal with that. Like she was only 5-5 not 5-8 still cute though like her photos. Again, no big deal. If it was a different person and Roseanne showed up hell yes I would run for the hills.

Status
Not open for further replies.