Women LOVE my game as a male model on OLD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentofChaos

Banned
Reaction score
Why is it women find me mysterious, interesting, love my game, charm, and so on while using an unknown male models pictures on OLD but as soon as I reveal my real pictures to them my game immediately vanishes and I end up blocked by all of them?

Is having hit the genetic lottery really all the game you need as it seems soon as the pic bait and switcheroo comes into play the game i possessed disappears as quick as i show them my real pictures..

Rational thoughts, advice, and discussions appreciated.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

AgentofChaos

Banned
Reaction score
So if i use my own pictures then switch and show them my "real" pictures as the male model they should block me for lying? Or will they be relieved and decide i have game..

cheyne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Because they're attracted
Same as when Tyler used to speak about the handsome high school jock who, whatever he would say, the girls laughed and loved it.

It's like, If you're not her physical type, being quite is 'creepy'. If you are her physical type, being quiet is 'sexy and mysterious'.

But surely you and everyone else already knows this lol

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Grewd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as soon as I reveal my real pictures to them my game immediately vanishes and I end up blocked by all of them?
Has the thought struck you that lying is a massive red flag? No sh!t they block you if you do that.

biggoal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has the thought struck you that lying is a massive red flag? No sh!t they block you if you do that.
It's okay to lie about weight, height, and job a bit but posting a photo of someone else is just plain lying when it's not even you.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it women find me mysterious, interesting, love my game, charm, and so on while using an unknown male models pictures on OLD but as soon as I reveal my real pictures to them my game immediately vanishes and I end up blocked by all of them?

Is having hit the genetic lottery really all the game you need as it seems soon as the pic bait and switcheroo comes into play the game i possessed disappears as quick as i show them my real pictures..

Ancient Blackpill. This is the year before last years news.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Bumped.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The only thread and post, and I man the ONLY one that I can find in your post history where you reveal ANY information about yourself or why you are here on this board is that you like writing fake profiles in online dating with Chad-pictures in order to get women's attention and then they reject you when they see your real picture. You are seriously writing allot of threads on here and you are a pathetic online loser doing this stuff yourself? You are a hypocrite for writing all of your threads and people are crazy to take you seriously.

Go on and catfish come some more you incel nerd.

syche871

Don Juan
Reaction score
I

I swear the universe is on my side (a good paradigm to have but don’t abuse it. Sometimes this can breed entitlement and laziness. If your a hard worker and reaching for success this is an excellent mindset to have).
I was about to make a thread on how little status, money, looks, and height matters.
Game matters. Being dominant is EVERYTHING. Those that say they get a date here and there or get laid here and think they are killing it is a joke. An absolute joke. Your either crushing it like no other or not. There is NO invetween. Let me repeat. NO INVETWEEN. Your either swimming in women or getting one mediocre one or none at all.
Anyone who has experience with tons of women can attest to this phenomenon. College I was swimming in girls. It was like a joke to me. After college I lost my swag and my confidence and got zERO chicks. ZERO. I even had a hard time remembering if I even had sex before (seriously!)
Then something in my head switched where my swag and “alphaness” got switched on. And my brain remembered all the girls I got with ease and girls started peeking up in my presence.
You’ll know you got it when girls PERK UP. Even if they aren’t staring at you or looking in your direction. It’s because they can feel your PRESENCE and DOMINANCE. It is a literal shift in energy in the room. It’s insane. You know the guy that walks in the room and EVERYONE stares or goes up to him? Be THAT guy. How? Trust yourself. Be the light for the lost souls in life (99%) of people. Provide guidance. That’s your role as a man.

syche871

Don Juan
Reaction score
I

I swear the universe is on my side (a good paradigm to have but don’t abuse it. Sometimes this can breed entitlement and laziness. If your a hard worker and reaching for success this is an excellent mindset to have).
I was about to make a thread on how little status, money, looks, and height matters.
Game matters. Being dominant is EVERYTHING. Those that say they get a date here and there or get laid here and think they are killing it is a joke. An absolute joke. Your either crushing it like no other or not. There is NO invetween. Let me repeat. NO INVETWEEN. Your either swimming in women or getting one mediocre one or none at all.
Anyone who has experience with tons of women can attest to this phenomenon. College I was swimming in girls. It was like a joke to me. After college I lost my swag and my confidence and got zERO chicks. ZERO. I even had a hard time remembering if I even had sex before (seriously!)
Then something in my head switched where my swag and “alphaness” got switched on. And my brain remembered all the girls I got with ease and girls started peeking up in my presence.
You’ll know you got it when girls PERK UP. Even if they aren’t staring at you or looking in your direction. It’s because they can feel your PRESENCE and DOMINANCE. It is a literal shift in energy in the room. It’s insane. You know the guy that walks in the room and EVERYONE stares or goes up to him? Be THAT guy. How? Trust yourself. Be the light for the lost souls in life (99%) of people. Provide guidance. That’s your role as a man.
I

I forgot to add. You must produce results in life. That’s it. Do that for yourself and others will wonder how you did it and will follow you. This goes for women along with men.

Status
Not open for further replies.