“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Women LOVE my game as a male model on OLD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentofChaos

Banned
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
58
Reaction score
24
Age
47
Why is it women find me mysterious, interesting, love my game, charm, and so on while using an unknown male models pictures on OLD but as soon as I reveal my real pictures to them my game immediately vanishes and I end up blocked by all of them?

Is having hit the genetic lottery really all the game you need as it seems soon as the pic bait and switcheroo comes into play the game i possessed disappears as quick as i show them my real pictures..

Rational thoughts, advice, and discussions appreciated.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

AgentofChaos

Banned
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
58
Reaction score
24
Age
47
So if i use my own pictures then switch and show them my "real" pictures as the male model they should block me for lying? Or will they be relieved and decide i have game..
 

cheyne

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
155
Reaction score
149
Because they're attracted
Same as when Tyler used to speak about the handsome high school jock who, whatever he would say, the girls laughed and loved it.

It's like, If you're not her physical type, being quite is 'creepy'. If you are her physical type, being quiet is 'sexy and mysterious'.

But surely you and everyone else already knows this lol
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Has the thought struck you that lying is a massive red flag? No sh!t they block you if you do that.
It's okay to lie about weight, height, and job a bit but posting a photo of someone else is just plain lying when it's not even you.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
Why is it women find me mysterious, interesting, love my game, charm, and so on while using an unknown male models pictures on OLD but as soon as I reveal my real pictures to them my game immediately vanishes and I end up blocked by all of them?

Is having hit the genetic lottery really all the game you need as it seems soon as the pic bait and switcheroo comes into play the game i possessed disappears as quick as i show them my real pictures..

Rational thoughts, advice, and discussions appreciated.
Ancient Blackpill. This is the year before last years news.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
Why is it women find me mysterious, interesting, love my game, charm, and so on while using an unknown male models pictures on OLD but as soon as I reveal my real pictures to them my game immediately vanishes and I end up blocked by all of them?

Is having hit the genetic lottery really all the game you need as it seems soon as the pic bait and switcheroo comes into play the game i possessed disappears as quick as i show them my real pictures..

Rational thoughts, advice, and discussions appreciated.
Bumped.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
Why is it women find me mysterious, interesting, love my game, charm, and so on while using an unknown male models pictures on OLD but as soon as I reveal my real pictures to them my game immediately vanishes and I end up blocked by all of them?

Is having hit the genetic lottery really all the game you need as it seems soon as the pic bait and switcheroo comes into play the game i possessed disappears as quick as i show them my real pictures..

Rational thoughts, advice, and discussions appreciated.
The only thread and post, and I man the ONLY one that I can find in your post history where you reveal ANY information about yourself or why you are here on this board is that you like writing fake profiles in online dating with Chad-pictures in order to get women's attention and then they reject you when they see your real picture. You are seriously writing allot of threads on here and you are a pathetic online loser doing this stuff yourself? You are a hypocrite for writing all of your threads and people are crazy to take you seriously.

Go on and catfish come some more you incel nerd.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

AgentofChaos

Banned
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
58
Reaction score
24
Age
47
The only thread and post, and I man the ONLY one that I can find in your post history where you reveal ANY information about yourself or why you are here on this board is that you like writing fake profiles in online dating with Chad-pictures in order to get women's attention and then they reject you when they see your real picture. You are seriously writing allot of threads on here and you are a pathetic online loser doing this stuff yourself? You are a hypocrite for writing all of your threads and people are crazy to take you seriously.

Go on and catfish come some more you incel nerd.
L99k at you all emotional. Have a good cry and let it all out. Chad slays and stays winning unfortunately for angry men who were conned by game telling them they could be Chad in 10k steps or less..maybe.
 

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
say that again fvcker. jesus is savior. Next to god of course. No wait, the holy spirit? Yeah the holy spirit, THEN god, THEN jesus. But still, fvck you.
YOU DESPERATELY NEED SATAN IN YOUR LIFE I CAN FEEL YOUR NEED FOR ACCEPTANCE!! SATAN LOVES YOU THAT IS ALL.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
L99k at you all emotional. Have a good cry and let it all out. Chad slays and stays winning unfortunately for angry men who were conned by game telling them they could be Chad in 10k steps or less..maybe.
I'm not the one that' writing a bunch of idiotic threads. Would you like me to post this thread link to all your new threads so I can call you out that you are an incel loser yourself?
 

AgentofChaos

Banned
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
58
Reaction score
24
Age
47
I'm not the one that' writing a bunch of idiotic threads. Would you like me to post this thread link to all your new threads so I can call you out that you are an incel loser yourself?
Less idle threats. More action. Now get to work.
 

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
Why is it women find me mysterious, interesting, love my game, charm, and so on while using an unknown male models pictures on OLD but as soon as I reveal my real pictures to them my game immediately vanishes and I end up blocked by all of them?

Is having hit the genetic lottery really all the game you need as it seems soon as the pic bait and switcheroo comes into play the game i possessed disappears as quick as i show them my real pictures..

Rational thoughts, advice, and discussions appreciated.
Same reason you would be upset if you matched with a claudia schiffer look a like and you set the date and went to pick her up and she resembled rosie o'donnell in real life and looked nothing like the picture she portrayed.

Something about deception. It sours in peoples stomach.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top