Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women LOVE my game as a male model on OLD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentofChaos

Banned
Reaction score
Why is it women find me mysterious, interesting, love my game, charm, and so on while using an unknown male models pictures on OLD but as soon as I reveal my real pictures to them my game immediately vanishes and I end up blocked by all of them?

Is having hit the genetic lottery really all the game you need as it seems soon as the pic bait and switcheroo comes into play the game i possessed disappears as quick as i show them my real pictures..

Rational thoughts, advice, and discussions appreciated.

AgentofChaos

Banned
Reaction score
So if i use my own pictures then switch and show them my "real" pictures as the male model they should block me for lying? Or will they be relieved and decide i have game..

cheyne

Banned
Reaction score
Because they're attracted
Same as when Tyler used to speak about the handsome high school jock who, whatever he would say, the girls laughed and loved it.

It's like, If you're not her physical type, being quite is 'creepy'. If you are her physical type, being quiet is 'sexy and mysterious'.

But surely you and everyone else already knows this lol

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Has the thought struck you that lying is a massive red flag? No sh!t they block you if you do that.
It's okay to lie about weight, height, and job a bit but posting a photo of someone else is just plain lying when it's not even you.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it women find me mysterious, interesting, love my game, charm, and so on while using an unknown male models pictures on OLD but as soon as I reveal my real pictures to them my game immediately vanishes and I end up blocked by all of them?

Is having hit the genetic lottery really all the game you need as it seems soon as the pic bait and switcheroo comes into play the game i possessed disappears as quick as i show them my real pictures..

Ancient Blackpill. This is the year before last years news.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Bumped.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The only thread and post, and I man the ONLY one that I can find in your post history where you reveal ANY information about yourself or why you are here on this board is that you like writing fake profiles in online dating with Chad-pictures in order to get women's attention and then they reject you when they see your real picture. You are seriously writing allot of threads on here and you are a pathetic online loser doing this stuff yourself? You are a hypocrite for writing all of your threads and people are crazy to take you seriously.

Go on and catfish come some more you incel nerd.

AgentofChaos

Banned
Reaction score
The only thread and post, and I man the ONLY one that I can find in your post history where you reveal ANY information about yourself or why you are here on this board is that you like writing fake profiles in online dating with Chad-pictures in order to get women's attention and then they reject you when they see your real picture. You are seriously writing allot of threads on here and you are a pathetic online loser doing this stuff yourself? You are a hypocrite for writing all of your threads and people are crazy to take you seriously.

Go on and catfish come some more you incel nerd.
L99k at you all emotional. Have a good cry and let it all out. Chad slays and stays winning unfortunately for angry men who were conned by game telling them they could be Chad in 10k steps or less..maybe.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
say that again fvcker. jesus is savior. Next to god of course. No wait, the holy spirit? Yeah the holy spirit, THEN god, THEN jesus. But still, fvck you.
YOU DESPERATELY NEED SATAN IN YOUR LIFE I CAN FEEL YOUR NEED FOR ACCEPTANCE!! SATAN LOVES YOU THAT IS ALL.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
L99k at you all emotional. Have a good cry and let it all out. Chad slays and stays winning unfortunately for angry men who were conned by game telling them they could be Chad in 10k steps or less..maybe.
I'm not the one that' writing a bunch of idiotic threads. Would you like me to post this thread link to all your new threads so I can call you out that you are an incel loser yourself?

AgentofChaos

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not the one that' writing a bunch of idiotic threads. Would you like me to post this thread link to all your new threads so I can call you out that you are an incel loser yourself?
Less idle threats. More action. Now get to work.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Same reason you would be upset if you matched with a claudia schiffer look a like and you set the date and went to pick her up and she resembled rosie o'donnell in real life and looked nothing like the picture she portrayed.

Something about deception. It sours in peoples stomach.

Status
Not open for further replies.