"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

HB 7 date lasted 2 hours, went well tonight. Was I friend zoned?

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
710
Reaction score
271
Age
47
I figured that too. Not that it is because the date is bad or anything, and she has always made cute comments about my hair, how I look young etc, so obviously some attraction there or else she wouldn't go on a date. BUt she did describe guys on POF and facebook dating app being pervy and creepy. One of them a real estate agent was upfront and honest he wanted sex so she didn't go on a date with him and said she isn't into going into stuff quickly and wants to be friends first.

Again, the way she stood there while I hugged her she was warm to me and the way her cheek was I think she was expecting I give her a peck, but based on the taking it slow comment I figured just too much at first.

I texted her and said I got home fine and really enjoyed myself. She replied back thanks and she said next time maybe we meet up where I live. So how long would you wait before texting her back again now about a second date? She is going out of town for a few days next Monday so I won't be able to meet before then likely because she works.

How often would you keep contact?
You did well. You are only friendzone if you hear that she is calling you friend or introducing you to her friends as a friend or refering to you as a friend in any way.
 

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
710
Reaction score
271
Age
47
No, I paid the whole bill. She tried the usual stunt of picking up half the tab but I took it away from her before she could. With tip was 60 bucks total for our meals.
You did what was right. However if the female companion wants to pay her half, do not refuse. Let her paying.

Civil rights laws granted women the right to work and vote. She can fvcking pay too.

I have gone to dates where the female have been willing to pay half of the bill.
If she offers to pay for the meal or the whole thing, do not object.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
You did what was right.
Each time I do they sound interested after and then ghost me or say they're not interested and I'm out of money. I can't keep doing that constantly. Cost a lot of money going on dates and spending $50 or $60 and ends up being a dead end.
 

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
710
Reaction score
271
Age
47
It sounds like I need a job in the restuarant industry. She waits tables at a resort, motel restaurant that takes a 5 minute boat ride but its pretty busy. Alot of the workers since they all live on the island all sleep with each other she said but most of them are pot heads and have drinking problems she said so not high end material chicks.

But working in any restuarant in general especially ones with mostly young workers will it get you pu$$y a lot?
Yes. I was a sever once. I almost **** a dishwasher. Young girl with 2 kids.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
710
Reaction score
271
Age
47
Because you were too cheap. You only paid $ 60.00. You need to impress these women and take them out to a fancy restaurant and spend at least $ 300 on a rare steak. When you are too cheap you lose out. The other guy that spends $ 300 or more on her on a dinner date gets a proper kiss -- you know like that other example where he sent her roses at her job like you told us. Your are holding back too much, that's the problem.
Don't fvcking buy a $300.00 steak to no bytch even if they tell you it comes from E.T. meat . you can fvck someone for $300.00. you just need to make a phone call.
 

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
710
Reaction score
271
Age
47
Her mouth might get wet for the steak though.
I worked as a server long time ago. I worked in a casino. I saw couple and triples come and go. Bytches only eat half the steak, throw away the rest of the meat you could feed the hunger with.
 

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
710
Reaction score
271
Age
47
After the date Tue night I texted her saying I got home safe (25 mile drive, rural road) and said I enjoyed my time with her and she said she had a great time with me too and said maybe next time she will drive up to see me. I replied back saying I'd love to hangout again sometime and glad to meet you and she said "me too and have a great night." She goes to bed early. Since I didn't text her yesterday and she didn't text me at all so today is when I decided to text her back about meeting again for a drink. This time she kept the texts short again and didn't get as chatty as before the date. Why after teh date they don't go on and on in text messages? Is it because they already met me? She was more to the point in the text message I posted.

So do you think she's serious or just trying to brush me off thinking I'll just eventually lose interest? Before the date when we were texting about meeting she said she wanted to meet that way to see if there is chemistry to get that out of the way to see if basically it's wasting time or not talking. Since she was straight forward with that I figure she would have been direct and said she wasn't interested.

I also don't want to call her out if she doesn't reply by Sun. Maybe Sat just ask her how things are going at work and that and such? That way I'm not asking about the second date again, BUT I'm still keeping me on her mind and she obviously sees I'm showing interest in her.
I believe she texted you little because you didn't reply right away.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
710
Reaction score
271
Age
47
So have you texted her today? When she texted you back and what she asked you?
 

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
710
Reaction score
271
Age
47
Yesterday she last texted me. I texted her at 5 today
Don't texted her again until she texts back. She may be tired and not really up to going out. It is too late to go out tonight. She may think you want to ask her out now and does not want to reject you. Chill out.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top