Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HB 7 date lasted 2 hours, went well tonight. Was I friend zoned?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
You have a dynamic in your relationship with HB7 former LEO you don't seem to have notice.
RickTheToad and Amante Silverter were quick to correct me when I said some in here want to see you fail.

In early post, you posted she is leaving on the 18th for 4 days I think. I know it's the 18th but don't remember how long. I know a day or two before she will be busy probably and who knows might even work since she will be gone so she has extra money for her trip.

Your latest posts now say she is leaving on the 16th, but before you said she is leaving on the 18th???? Is she driving or flying???? I fly cheap on AA. I always try to buy my air plane tickets early on. Why is it that she is changing the dates???? First, she said you two can meet before the trip and now she is leaving early, so no time to meet before but only maybe after.??????

I texted a bit tonight with her. She leaves for her trip on Wed and comes back on Mon but must work everyday though. She said she's playing it by ear so meeting will be hard since she works everyday and in the process of moving so she's busy until then and I work too but she wants to meet though and still showing interest. So likely it will be when she comes back from her trip but she knows I like her and she wants to meet again obviously. what is this??????????????

So what do I do in order to keep her interest level up until she gets back from the trip? How often do you think I should text? She isn't the type that likes to text a lot and blow your phone up. So maybe like every other day text her a bit? I always try adding a subtle flirting in my texting as well just so she knows I'm interested and I know she gets the hint the way she replies sometimes.
Concentrate on your new 43 MILF. Do not text her anymore.

So it will probably be after her trip we meet up. I did suggest though when we both have a day off so we can plan something fun for a day. Any suggestions other than a drink something that is a few hours?
She is talking about work and owing money......

I really dig her personality. She's not the kind that will put out the second or third date, I already know that, BUT the next date I expect some making out though. I figure with more time and hanging out for a few hours on the next date will build a lot more up in her.

See what else is changing..... do not text her anymore. you know she is leaving. Try to get her when she returns. DO NOT TEXT HER, LET HER LIVE.
I texted her today to see how her day was. No reply. When she says play it by ear and she's busy is she the type that is just too nice maybe and doesn't like hurting guys feelings so she's hoping I just go away eventually :(

This 43 year old. Baggage. She has a degree, looks educated, but has 3 kids, two are grown including one that's 27! Also has TWO grand kids at 43! Is this red flags galore? I asked if we can exchange numbers but she dodged that question and hasn't replied since. She probably things I'm just too young and maybe I scared her off too fast.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I texted her today to see how her day was. No reply. When she says play it by ear and she's busy is she the type that is just too nice maybe and doesn't like hurting guys feelings so she's hoping I just go away eventually :(

This 43 year old. Baggage. She has a degree, looks educated, but has 3 kids, two are grown including one that's 27! Also has TWO grand kids at 43! Is this red flags galore? I asked if we can exchange numbers but she dodged that question and hasn't replied since. She probably things I'm just too young and maybe I scared her off too fast.
I told you NOT TO FVCKING TEXT HER. Man fvck! Leave her alone. You don't know that *****

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Dude... give up. It's a lost cause. Dozens of members tried to help him. He's on automatic pilot. You tried and should be commended for it.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I told you NOT TO FVCKING TEXT HER. Man fvck! Leave her alone. You don't know that *****
Still talking to this MILF. In the conversation she says how her kids are older now so it's her turn to have "fun" she said. What is a good counter to that? I can have fun with her if you know what I mean!

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still talking to this MILF. In the conversation she says how her kids are older now so it's her turn to have "fun" she said. What is a good counter to that? I can have fun with her if you know what I mean!
You should agree with her and ask her what type of Chad does she like having fun with as she obviously wasn't talking about you. Congrats! You are now her girlfriend. Seriously, after all this discussion it's boiled down to "how to seduce a girl who said she wants to have fun?", does this mean I should ask her "did you mean have fun with me, pretty please?

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
He'll end up with an Asian.
Eventually, it will hit him. Then he'll get the ah-ha moment. Until then, just wave the white fag and move on. He doesn't listen to anyone. If Jesus Christ came down and said do this, this and this, he'd still not listen.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Still chatting with the MILF today. She hasn't given her number out yet to me when I suggested it but I think I moved a little too fast. I'm going to get this chick on a date.

So if I go out with her this weekend, what happens if this other girl suddenly wants to go out? Granted she's showing low interest and doesn't talk to me much. Is it her loss then for taking too long if I find someone else? I mean I'm not going to quit talking to women because one acts flaky me.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still chatting with the MILF today. She hasn't given her number out yet to me when I suggested it but I think I moved a little too fast. I'm going to get this chick on a date.

So if I go out with her this weekend, what happens if this other girl suddenly wants to go out? Granted she's showing low interest and doesn't talk to me much. Is it her loss then for taking too long if I find someone else? I mean I'm not going to quit talking to women because one acts flaky me.
"The bridge that you cross before you come to them are over rivers that aren't there"
You don't have her number yet..........? Why do you bother??????
The other girl has not replied to you......? Why do you bother????

Typically, you should let the best pvssy for last.
So if you get 43 years MILF to go out with you this weekend, take her out.
If the 39 former LEO replies later or before, take the same amount of time it took her, for you to text back.
No, it is no one's fault for loosing what neithet one have.
You can never lose what you never had in first place. You have not found anything at all, anyway.
No, before you quit, she will block you.... And you will never know.
Don't chase former LEO, that line of work brings a lot of enemies. Probably, the reason for her relocation. Don't chase and don't scare her unless you want to get shot...... If she doesn't reply forget about her.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what happens if this other girl suddenly wants to go out? .
Make sure you budget for two expensive dinner dates so you don't end up short. You have $ 500 set aside somewhere?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
"The bridge that you cross before you come to them are over rivers that aren't there"
You don't have her number yet..........? Why do you bother??????
The other girl has not replied to you......? Why do you bother????

Typically, you should let the best pvssy for last.
So if you get 43 years MILF to go out with you this weekend, take her out.
If the 39 former LEO replies later or before, take the same amount of time it took her, for you to text back.
No, it is no one's fault for loosing what neithet one have.
You can never lose what you never had in first place. You have not found anything at all, anyway.
No, before you quit, she will block you.... And you will never know.
Don't chase former LEO, that line of work brings a lot of enemies. Probably, the reason for her relocation. Don't chase and don't scare her unless you want to get shot...... If she doesn't reply forget about her.
Funny she only owns two guns. I own like 18 guns lol.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I talked to this MILF more tonight. A lot at work so I had a hard time getting my work done lol. She really is into guys older than her and thinks I look like a kid lol. She was asking me why at 36 almost I'm not married or have any kids and asked me if I want to have children. Knowing her at 43 she won't want to have kids she already has 3.

Anyway she said she's disabling her account for the moment because she works 50 hours a week and doesn't really have time right now.

The thing is obviously she thought I was cute or something to keep talking to me. I mean she wouldn't have replied to me if she didn't see at least some attraction.

The thing is she has 3 kids. Her first child was at 16 years of age!!! Her oldest is 27 and she has grand kids at FORTY THREE. IS that normal to have grand kids at 43 lol? Why would she make the comment about not being married of having kids when she was a teen mom herself. At least I'm more responsible.

Does that scream baggage?

The trooper has not talked to me today. I will say when you sit around and worry and freak about a chick contacting you back if you have other girls you're talking to it makes it a lot easier on yourself and you forget about her.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I talked to this MILF more tonight. A lot at work so I had a hard time getting my work done lol. She really is into guys older than her and thinks I look like a kid lol. She was asking me why at 36 almost I'm not married or have any kids and asked me if I want to have children. Knowing her at 43 she won't want to have kids she already has 3.

Anyway she said she's disabling her account for the moment because she works 50 hours a week and doesn't really have time right now.

The thing is obviously she thought I was cute or something to keep talking to me. I mean she wouldn't have replied to me if she didn't see at least some attraction.

The thing is she has 3 kids. Her first child was at 16 years of age!!! Her oldest is 27 and she has grand kids at FORTY THREE. IS that normal to have grand kids at 43 lol? Why would she make the comment about not being married of having kids when she was a teen mom herself. At least I'm more responsible.

Does that scream baggage?

The trooper has not talked to me today. I will say when you sit around and worry and freak about a chick contacting you back if you have other girls you're talking to it makes it a lot easier on yourself and you forget about her.
You should have never texted the former LEO twice. Don't------text---------- her-----again. Anyway, MILF was cross examinating you. You should have told her you are sterile,and thus cannot have children. You learn a lot with old women. 43 is not really old.... It is best to get old and young, whoever does gets twice the amount of pvssy.

Baggage???????? Boy you just want to fvck her. She..... She ain't gonna to marry you ever. She just wanna play.....

Last edited:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
18guns......hmmmm......WTF....do you hang at????
I'm from Missouri. Some people own 60 guns there. Guns are not as big here in FL nearly as it is in Missouri. I mean for one, in Missouri don't need a permit to carry.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I just had a 41 yr old divorced HB9 reply back to me. This is the message I sent and she replied.

How are you tonight? I just can't get over your cute profile pic each time I'm browsing on here. Just the hat and all! I can't believe why someone like yourself would have to even use online dating in the first place LOL. I mean that in a good way though.
Thank you, xxx for your sweet compliments. I'm on online dating because I'm the type of girl that most people don't even notice in a physical setting. I'm the one sitting in the corner. I'm an introvert, so naturally I don't enjoy being the center of attention in a large group. However, with that said, I am the clown and chatty Cathy in a small ensemble

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
God dammit!!! u now spinning plates boy!
I sent her a nice, long reply back to her but she hasn't replied even though she read it. It's late though so maybe she will reply tomorrow. If not, I'll wait a couple days and send her another message and just invite her for coffee.

this is the reply back I sent. For some reason it won't space it out when I paste it.

You're welcome :) To be honest, I'm an introvert to an extent too so you can only imagine how hard that is for us guys trying to meet a partner being an introvert when we have to do the approaching and leg work! For me, once I get to know someone then I open up a lot! I'm not into large crowds myself such as bars and such but prefer smaller settings because I am pretty shy. Other than sporting events I really despise the big crowds. I see you're into fishing too. So what got you into that? I love bass fishing and freshwater fishing myself. My uncle and Dad had bass boats when I lived in Missouri, then when I moved to Naples I fished literally everyday. Since moving back down here I haven't had a chance to fish a lot but hope to again soon! I guess fishing is good for us introverts too because it's relaxing and you're alone or in a very small setting. If you were wondering why a guy 5 years younger than you (turn 36 in 2 weeks) was showing interest in you it's because personally I like women a few years older than me for maturity reasons. Many say I'm mature for my age. I guess because I'm not into the bar and partying stuff people in their 20s and 30s are typically. So, what's your name? I always like putting a name to a face :) Anyway, I certainly would love to find out more about you. You seem really kind. That is one of the most important traits I look for in an individual, and is more important than looks :)

RickTheToad

Reaction score
God dammit!!! u now spinning plates boy!
Spinning plates? The only plates this dude is spinning are the one's he's throwing in the garbage can. In order to spin plates, you need to have sex with them. Or, at least see them IN PERSON. Stop giving him false hope. He needs to look at himself and fix that before attempting to date any lady IRL. He probably can, but again, needs to start with the basics; which he refuses to do.