Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Next generation of Pooks

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it's also the easy way to get validation. If you shout slogans and polarise the debate you get repped

Y the heck a grown man would care IDK.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. In terms of the coaching, he's superb and far better than a lot of guys. Personally, I prefer Mystery,Rsd Tyleror Julien, Jeffy, even RooshV who is still swinging in the Trenches. Julien is married post rebrand and media scandal where man gets kicked off planet earth. To date, I've not seen better at cold approach. Dude is a absolute hell storm at provoking women and going full retard. His wife is a stunner. I think marriage is phaggotry today but, if you wenta decade+ of chain gunning cold approach pickup worldwide,then you choose the white picket fence, power to you.

In 2019, its pathetic what passes for game now. Much of pickup is nonsense. Even then, it is more taking action then red pill.
Which is why it really sucks that RSD Julien took down all of his YouTube videos. Lots of valuable information lost. At least we still have Tyler and Jeffy.

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my mates doesn't know what pickup is yet, he bangs models. Is a fitness model. The ****s your point?
It was an example foe what i wrote about PUA. Read below

The ****kkk is a wast? Learn to spell and formulate thoughts and or arguments.
you grow up your tiny brain, what I said it's clear an watch the rsd videos on youtube

Aren't you that dude who e brags about porking and chasing old ladies?
I never did it, read my posts
Your pal Rollo has a book and segment on top form SMV. You may want to Read it again.
This thing has nothing to do with what we're talking.
Your post reeks of Elliot Rogers on pua hate.
I don't know the guy, and then again read better my post, I don't like the PUA industry, not PUA skills/techniques. I like PUA a lot, I don't waste my time and money with the guys of PUA industry like the groupie like you. I said YOu can do better than them

Can't approach kuz? Maybe one day, you'll get over approach anxiety.

Can't approach kuz? Maybe one day, you'll get over approach anxiety.

Pickup doesn't work... Doesn't approach lol.
I could Pick up broads even before I discovered the rationale male

Everyone tough behind the key board

And then again, read my post more carefully, the message was you don't need to waste money with PUA industry. I think my message was too bitter to swallow for a guy like you that is into RSD and RooshV. RooshV the guy who went in eastern Europe to find a wife, one of the most beta things, that says a lot ....

In case you still don't get it, the message was " don't money and time with PUA industry, not PUA doesn't work, there's all the stuff you need for free on the manosphere for free to learn PUA".

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

And then again, read my post more carefully, the message was you don't need to waste money with PUA industry.d time with PUA industry, not PUA doesn't work, there's all the stuff you need for free on the manosphere for free to learn PUA".
I often think guys are better off not getting into PUA material. Seems like it sends the message that guys aren't good enough as they are, they have to develop some sort of false personality and turn into some sort of swaggering jackass, or else women won't be attracted to them.

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
I could Pick up broads even before I discovered the rationale male

And then again, read my post more carefully, the message was you don't need to waste money with PUA industry. I think my message was too bitter to swallow for a guy like you that is into RSD and RooshV. RooshV the guy who went in eastern Europe to find a wife, one of the most beta things, that says a lot ....

In case you still don't get it, the message was " don't money and time with PUA industry, not PUA doesn't work, there's all the stuff you need for free on the manosphere to learn PUA".
Fvcking smart phone keyboard fvcked up

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see that many work places that have been taken over by the sisterhood. And yet here we see guys splintering and bickering. The PUA vs LMS thing is played out here we've owned it too hard. Come on seriously there are plenty of approaches social tricks and psychology that work. Read one decent science backed book and there are dozens and apply three or four of them and you will get laid God knows I did often.

And guess what not being a social retard is going to help you with your LMS.

And while I was having fun with game and yes I do mean fun I didn't toss my career in I didn't stop playing my sports I didn't stop working on my car and house and I didn't turn into a dancing monkey.

Guys in 2019 we have to move past these binary black or white discussions. It's a fluid-dynamic world and rigid thought patterns won't serve you well.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I often think guys are better off not getting into PUA material. Seems like it sends the message that guys aren't good enough as they are, they have to develop some sort of false personality and turn into some sort of swaggering jackass, or else women won't be attracted to them.
PUA is good to the extent it develops your basic social competence. The problem with it was that it taught the same thing as the original blue pill does: that looks are not the primary medium of attraction. In this regard it was actually worse than the blue pill. The blue pill doesn't teach you to think you can or should try to completely control everything, hence the saying "just be yourself" - but in the PUA world, you were framed as the only player-controlled character in reality. Women were like NPCs and everything was up to what you did or thought "wrong" to manipulate them.

Some of the material was focused on letting go of your inhibitions rather than inhibiting yourself with a new fake personality, but I'm not sure I would really classify that as PUA.

Last edited:

Glassguy

Reaction score
@Amante Silvestre ; @Glassguy ; and @guru1000 are consistently the best right now IMO. Great advice that takes focuses more on the forest and not the trees.
While I appreciate the vote of confidence, the sad thing is that this game of life passes us all by at time or another. I wish I knew at 16 yrs old what I know now.

There will be others who choose the path of rotations, maintaining a strong frame, etc. I try to provide good insight to those people so they can get as far away from Disney land fairy tale island and realize how to put yourself and your needs first. That is the only way to maximize life in general and get what you want. Isnt that what we are all here for? Not only with women, but with everything.

Nobody wants to grow up poor and lonely.

Women always have been and always will be women. The major difference in the last 15 years (that is more than the change in the last 100 years combined) is social media. I have said all along that these women have a false sense of entitlement when it comes to the options they have at their disposal. Sure they can be pump and dumps on OLD, but they honestly think most of these guys are someone they could have a LTR with.

Ironically the guys turning them into pump and dumps on OLD are the guys that have it figured out. Its like the great Mojave Desert for a woman. Mirages of LTR's everywhere only to find out after a 2 hr date with them pulling their panties back up that it was just another guy after one thing. So kudos for those guys for identifying what use those types of women really are and using them accordingly.

Who knows where things are headed as things progress forward with technology, etc. One thing is sure- as long as you follow some simple guidelines and make good decisions for YOUR happiness, you will be headed in the right direction along with those changes.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PUA material is certainly useful that it can give a man a nice little top layer of his personality that can give him results. A lot of the techniques work very well, but they only work on the initial attraction. For someone who has no desire to be in a relationship, it's perfect. For someone who wants a relationship, it's still useful to initially get the woman, but the guy's core personality will eventually come through and will ultimately cause her interest to plummet. A man needs his personality to align with how he portrays himself.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PUA material is certainly useful that it can give a man a nice little top layer of his personality that can give him results. A lot of the techniques work very well, but they only work on the initial attraction.
It's such a mishmosh because there's so much good in the manosphere. It's good for guys to know the risks when dealing with women, and it's good to know and aspire to key concepts of strength and masculinity. It's good to know basic social principles.

It falls down when they try to turn every guy into the same personality. Sometimes it seems like they are trying to turn out millions of carbon copy clones of Owen or whoever out into the world, and that just sounds like a nightmare. And some of the philosophies espoused are pretty sleazy, at best, as are some of the more manipulative tactics. Not really promoting the best out of men. There's a thread right now about the benefits of banging other men's wives. Not exactly uplifting the men around us, which is something the manosphere claims to be about.

It just amazes me how eager guys are to change themselves into whatever it is they think will get them laid, and abandon whatever part of themselves will not. I swear if PUAs promoted the idea that women were attracted to guys who give bl0wjobs, 95% of the forum would be getting on their knees.

Last edited:

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
It falls down when they try to turn every guy into the same personality. Sometimes it seems like they are trying to turn out millions of carbon copy clones of Owen or whoever out into the world, and that just sounds like a nightmare. And some of the philosophies espoused are pretty sleazy, at best, as are some of the more manipulative tactics. Not really promoting the best out of men. There's a thread right now about the benefits of banging other men's wives. Not exactly uplifting the men around us, which is something the manosphere claims to be about.

It just amazes me how eager guys are to change themselves into whatever it is they think will get them laid, and abandon whatever part of themselves will not. I swear if PUAs promoted the idea that women were attracted to guys who give *******s, 95% of the forum would be getting on their knees.
“One size fits all” is a big problem with PUA guru advice. I saw that early on.

Not every guy can pull off being a smirking, ball busting, c&f guy.

Not every guy can pull off being the loud frat boy/party guy.

But the gurus don’t pose their advice as, “This is my style. I recommend it because it works for me.”

Instead, they send more a message of, “THIS is how it’s done. I cracked the only known code to attraction, and EVERY guy must do it THIS way or else you are a chode/wussy/AFC.”

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which is why it really sucks that RSD Julien took down all of his YouTube videos. Lots of valuable information lost. At least we still have Tyler and Jeffy.
10 game is a banger. Its basically the 1st iteration of what he's doing now. Add the words, "and then you get the girls" to everything he says.

In all honesty, very few are getting girls nonstop and mostly have a end goal. Usually, 1st semi decent girl post carousel and beta cuck provider is playing house.

Tyler has kids. Is clearly pivoting. In a most recent vid, he puts it out there, the content is still about pickup without saying it.

Anyway the dudes who rage and hate just don't approach. Cowardly hiding via OLD and tinder. I blame low testosterone.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PUA material is certainly useful that it can give a man a nice little top layer of his personality that can give him results. A lot of the techniques work very well, but they only work on the initial attraction. For someone who has no desire to be in a relationship, it's perfect. For someone who wants a relationship, it's still useful to initially get the woman, but the guy's core personality will eventually come through and will ultimately cause her interest to plummet. A man needs his personality to align with how he portrays himself.
+ 1

Its been beat to death especially on YouTube and social media. The assumption of what it is and isn'tiis far off.

Sites like pua hate were incels guys who can't approach, and or got **** game. Period. A good portion likely lost in the genetic lottery. You can spot these cucks a mile away with wall of text hateful post.

The logic is, dude can't pull so, it doesn't work. Its loser mentality. Obv, exercise common sense. You can do pickup and not spend your money. The sec anybody is selling ****, you should be skeptical from Go.

You nailed it with personality. Bang on.

99% of men (if you dare call them one lol) are high in agreeableness, neuroticism and low in conscientiousness.DDudes won't do the work. Doing pickup is like a day job. You always got excuses to ***** out. 99% spend their life HERE in mediocrity and urinating from the seated position.

The big 5 personality traits are not malleable the way culture is.

A man can change but few will go through the fire. Amateur hour is the norm.

Des mate, you said.
Zero interest in LTR. Monogamy is a joke. Its post wall, just found Jesus, and now, you gotta man up & & &raise her bastard children from different men. Lulz!

Every set, every chick, and approach is practice. Smash or #next

Hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day.

The hottest chick today cannot compete with tomorrow's stunner on her come up. Real talk.

Moreover, the stunner of today is 1 cheese burger or broken condom away from expiration.

We live in a culture where women deem skiing down cawk mountain as empowering.

Its open ****ing season.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“One size fits all” is a big problem with PUA guru advice. I saw that early on.

Not every guy can pull off being a smirking, ball busting, c&f guy.

Not every guy can pull off being the loud frat boy/party guy.

But the gurus don’t pose their advice as, “This is my style. I recommend it because it works for me.”

Instead, they send more a message of, “THIS is how it’s done. I cracked the only known code to attraction, and EVERY guy must do it THIS way or else you are a chode/wussy/AFC.”
Its a cash cow or was. Dudes suck at game.

In terms of where a man falls in the big 5 personality traits, the outlier pulls.

Its seriously a life overhaul in order to live better and even then, must dabble. If we took analytics for who on the forum approached this week, the data would show an abundance of fraudin. A ridiculous amount of guys who never saw a vagina before but has a opinion on getting girls.

Again, i am sure in a not so distant future, there's better alternatives routes. Till then, show me better.

More often than not, guys will pedal red pill. How many are married lololol or in LTRs live in gf whereby the state dictates if **** goes tits up?

The biggest problem with picking up, its time consuming. Moreover, 99% of guts don't approach. Getting inebriated and white girl wasted to cowardly creep isn't game. Most guys are hiding behind computer screens, OLD, and tinder.

How many threads are post wall women pushing 30 threads?

A lot of guys are delusional and not doing it right.Shocking their results is ****.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right so PUA was bad for idiots... Sherlock. News flash life is bad for idiots. guess what the original philosophers who trained the youth of Greece in critical thinking were probably slave buggerers and donkey botherers Doesn't mean they didn't have some good ideas. Everything is toolbox only keep what works for you and always be your own man.

Same thing happens here we have to suffer through the empty slogans of the latest copy of PoonKing. Fortunately they always go mad disappear again.

BTW I reckon we should have a reference on dishonest debating tactics aka rhetoric right next to the DJ Bible. Most wouldn't read it but at least they were given the chance. Heheh and can we have an avatar of Spaz next to it. Nah cheap shot just joking

Last edited:

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The ones that practice what they preach.

I don't care who I like. Don't care about anyone's status on this forum. I am hear to discuss and learn so that I might improve. That is all. Hand out titles as you wish.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
10 game is a banger. Its basically the 1st iteration of what he's doing now. Add the words, "and then you get the girls" to everything he says.

In all honesty, very few are getting girls nonstop and mostly have a end goal. Usually, 1st semi decent girl post carousel and beta cuck provider is playing house.

Tyler has kids. Is clearly pivoting. In a most recent vid, he puts it out there, the content is still about pickup without saying it.

Anyway the dudes who rage and hate just don't approach. Cowardly hiding via OLD and tinder. I blame low testosterone.
I'll check it out. I feel like the media scandal has a lot to do with that though lol

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was wondering who are the best posters here?
Stop reading about game and LEARN game.

The best teacher is the memories in your brain.

Both good and bad.

Nothing else is needed.

Except maybe a commitment to not committing financially, ever, under any circumstances.

Other than that, reading about game is means to avoid learning game.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll check it out. I feel like the media scandal has a lot to do with that though lol
Probably but, that company is notorious for media scandalds. Not the 1st nor the last.

We live in a world where not getting the ring equates to false rapey accusations. Not shocking the company is rebranding.

Unreal julien is married now. She's hot. I'm curious if she was around before the **** storm or after? 5 country ban. Pretty much kicked off planet earth. Could easily have been zeroed out. He may have if rsd bailed along with Tyler.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop reading about game and LEARN game.

The best teacher is the memories in your brain.

Both good and bad.

Nothing else is needed.

Except maybe a commitment to not committing financially, ever, under any circumstances.

Other than that, reading about game is means to avoid learning game.
+1

The thing is, you get forums full of betas and cucks all with theories on women but they never seen a vagina before lulz.

Guys who don't approach. They complain about OLD but are cowardly hiding behind their keyboard and addating profile. God forbid, they actually left the house and got girls irl.

You then have the other group posting threads about post wall cratered SMV pushing 40. Single mom. Bastard children from diff men & && she spent the last 25yrs in bbc gang bangs and pig roasts lol.

Some cuck is calling her wife. Rages when **** goes tits up.