Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is how it’s done fellas!

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
“The mark of a man should not be how many attention wh0res he can get. Women should not be a measurement of anything. Women can be in love with serial killers and fvckboys. Their validation should not define a man.”
This is epic. LMAO
It means their validation is utterly worthless.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
“In 2019 Jennie has 10000 Instagram followers and marriage proposals from actual celebrities. She doesn’t know her left from the right anymore. There is no internal light emanating from within. It’s all external superficiality. No inner beauty. Just pearls on a pig.”

“There used to be an argument that the beautiful internally validated girl still exists. But it’s like sighting Bigfoot.”
Quotes of the day. A reality few can accept. Their minds are not capable of it.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
One can argue that it is almost impossible for a woman to be internally validated. Especially with the way society is set up. Maybe back in the 1990’s it was possibly for Jennie from the block to exist. You know, the beauty girl who shows up and time seems to stop, all the boys stare, and only a rare guy would get her attention. She’s slightly cut above the rest and doesn’t need anyone’s validation and attention.

In 2019 Jennie has 10000 Instagram followers and marriage proposals from actual celebrities. She doesn’t know her left from the right anymore. There is no internal light emanating from within. It’s all external superficiality. No inner beauty. Just pearls on a pig.

The best of the best you can get from American society are monkey branchers. These are top 10% women. They still value romance and relationships. But they can easily swing from one branch to the next.

There used to be an argument that the beautiful internally validated girl still exists. But it’s like sighting Bigfoot.

I personally think In order to find these women, you have to be a great man yourself. You can only find it through synchronicity, serendipity, and manifestation. You’re not going to find her on any app or night club.

Your best bet is a self improvement activity. Like yoga or something.

But at the end of the day, a man should be beyond romance and about seeking that internal validation. And if he finds romance, great. If he doesn’t, he’s still self fulfilled anyway.

The mark of a man should not be how many attention wh0res he can get. Women should not be a measurement of anything. Women can be in love with serial killers and fvckboys. Their validation should not define a man.

The only validation that counts is admiration from a beautiful woman inside and out.
Good point about Yoga. However, would the girls think you're either gay or a perv taking a Yoga class being a guy? When I was in college I took a Pilates class one summer because I needed a gym credit. 3 guys in there and like 25 girls. Only 3 of the chicks were what I considered hot though. The chick who sat next to me in Pilates was a solid HB 10 though. I knew she had a boyfriend though because of her facebook page, but I kept chatting her up a lot until I got the balls after class one day to just flat out ask for her number and she actually told me to whip my phone out. I talked to her some in texting but she said she can't because of her BF. So I guess it's possible if you play it right that it could work, but you just can't go in there right off the bat and start flirting with them or else they will see why you're really in the class. Gotta gradually friend them over time then ask them out and it wont come off as a creep. If you take a class that's mostly women and just start being a playa right off the bat it wont work.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Good point about Yoga. However, would the girls think you're either gay or a perv taking a Yoga class being a guy? When I was in college I took a Pilates class one summer because I needed a gym credit. 3 guys in there and like 25 girls. Only 3 of the chicks were what I considered hot though. The chick who sat next to me in Pilates was a solid HB 10 though. I knew she had a boyfriend though because of her facebook page, but I kept chatting her up a lot until I got the balls after class one day to just flat out ask for her number and she actually told me to whip my phone out. I talked to her some in texting but she said she can't because of her BF. So I guess it's possible if you play it right that it could work, but you just can't go in there right off the bat and start flirting with them or else they will see why you're really in the class. Gotta gradually friend them over time then ask them out and it wont come off as a creep. If you take a class that's mostly women and just start being a playa right off the bat it wont work.
You got “yoga” out of that? LMAO

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not much of a relationship guy myself. Not my gig. It didn’t really mean anything to me except for @stormrider detailing the realities of her being and nature, which was really the important part anyway.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
You guys still trying to teach a dude with aspergers?

I thought bigdave was a good example on the futility of it.

He needs active real life guidance.

A "life whisperer".
Nah. It’s progressed well beyond that narrow venue.
Too much work with too little return.

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
side note: See, it’s not that hard. i am not a “hot babe” by any means. i am a solid 5 in the face, body raises it to 6 and personality and status to a 6.5, maybe 7 until you’re dating me then my occasional craziness knocks me to a 6.5 again. haha. He was probably on my level.
No offence, but I've always found it weird when chicks rate their looks. I've had a few girl friends do it, it's always come off really sad.

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No offence, but I've always found it weird when chicks rate their looks. I've had a few girl friends do it, it's always come off really sad.
it was a joke. no offense taken.

Last edited:

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it was a joke.
Then say something like that to blow it off like nothing happened lol

Every single time.

I'm coming off like an a.sshole I know.

Just something I've noticed women do when they hang around men alot and think they're part of the "boys"

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Then say something like that to blow it off like nothing happened lol

Every single time.

I'm coming off like an a.sshole I know.

Just something I've noticed women do when they hang around men alot and think they're part of the "boys"
you’re entitled to your perspective. perhaps if you read the entire post you’ll “get it.” i am essentially making fun of the HB rating. i find it funny, and so was making a comment about mine going up and down based on arbitrary usage things when HB literally is “hot babe” and refers to looks only. i am secure enough to not have to BS or get approval from men on an online forum. reality is, i am attractive and don’t have an issue with looks or body. I am here learning about the nuances of the male mind and read opinions and perspectives regarding behavior, feminine and masculine properties, frame, spinning plated, etc. looks are the least of my issues. i want to learn about more in depth topics and the guys here are pretty insightful and helpful. jokes don’t always translate in text though so maybe that’s the disconnect.

i could probably do well to post when i am joking but some around here seem to get my humor, and explaining it makes it a chore. lol.

i did learn that many men here don’t really care what a women does for a living though some seem to. it was an interesting conversation. you added very little of value. i don’t think you come off like a jerk, nor was that my intent. i can only tell you i was joking.

Last edited:

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously NO points for job?!
Career does count for me but it's usually a net negative. Meaning, yes, I bring it up to make conversation but actually see high-power careers like lawyers, corporate executives, etc., as a detriment as I've found the vast majority of women who have these jobs also have Plastic Balls Syndrome and exude too much testosterone in their interactions. These women are better served, and usually find, a demur blue pill guy to date or marry, and that isn't me.

A net positive in terms of career would be teacher, nurse, anything creative (graphic design, artist, web developer), counselor, marketing (non-exec), non-profit, or some kind of a support position.

Last edited:

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Career does count for me but it's usually a net negative. Meaning, yes, I bring it up to make conversation but actually see high-power careers like lawyers, corporate executives, etc., as a detriment as I've found the vast majority of women who have these jobs also have Plastic Balls Syndrome and exude too much testosterone in their interactions. These women are better served, and usually find, a demur blue pill guy to date or marry, and that isn't me.
that makes sense and the replies were super interesting. i certainly don’t have a high powered career. lol. i am a medical coder that makes the average incomefor that job. i did think it would matter in the sense of how i view men with decent jobs. that they are stable, dependable, not going to mooch and have the time and income to take trips etc. but like someone pointed out thats me as a female projecting. seems guys don’t care when females do. i find it interesting and surprising but of course i have the job i have for me, not them. i was more comparing a stable career versus say if i worked part time at a grocery store and was scraping to get by, had odd hours and no holidays or weekends off. the men here took me as speaking to women who are CEOs which isn’t what i was referring to at all. but the comments were still very good.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Chrisy is a 6 in the face IMO. She's cute. I mean I would pair up with her if given the chance.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you’re entitled to your perspective. perhaps if you read the entire post you’ll “get it.” i am essentially making fun of the HB rating. i find it funny, and so was making a comment about mine going up and down based on arbitrary usage things when HB literally is “hot babe” and refers to looks only. i am secure enough to not have to BS or get approval from men on an online forum. reality is, i am attractive and don’t have an issue with looks or body. I am here learning about the nuances of the male mind and read opinions and perspectives regarding behavior, feminine and masculine properties, frame, spinning plated, etc. looks are the least of my issues. i want to learn about more in depth topics and the guys here are pretty insightful and helpful. jokes don’t always translate in text though so maybe that’s the disconnect.

i could probably do well to post when i am joking but some around here seem to get my humor, and explaining it makes it a chore. lol.

i did learn that many men here don’t really care what a women does for a living though some seem to. it was an interesting conversation. you added very little of value. i don’t think you come off like a jerk, nor was that my intent. i can only tell you i was joking.
Do we have field report update? Has thermostat man contacted you again? Haha

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do we have field report update? Has thermostat man contacted you again? Haha
Yes, he text to ask if i was staying cool and some other banter. lol. it was kinda cute. i am really bad at following through though so if he makes a move i’ll have drinks with him. if not, i won’t pursue all. it’s not his fault i am just a bit lazy with “dating” and texting because i have my 3 and work and alone time. probably i am typical of my gender lol

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late

HB is just a place holder or abbreviation. She doesn’t have to be a hot babe. It just signifies that we are talking about a chick’s looks.

*Although it typically bottoms at HB5. 4 or less wouldn’t make sense.