Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is how it’s done fellas!

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am well aware some men do this, and some women exploit it. I guess I just consider it very shallow on both parts.

I work VERY hard for my money, and make about double the average income in my country.

But I have learned some very hard lessons about woman, their loyalty and Briffault's Law and no longer spend a lot of money on women.

And if I buy a new vehicle, and they like it and think I have money? I STILL won't spend a lot of money on them. We are in the "age of equality" where each person should expect to contribute/pay their own way. I will pay for a first date, after that we can boith contribute to our ability.

If I make more, then I will contribute more to the "dating" costs. But I certainly won't pay all of it because I make more.

My internal mindset regarding dating/women is "If you went out with your GF for lunch, would you always expect her to pay? Of course not. So don't expect me to. My time has value, and I don't need to pay people to spend time with me"
correct, it IS shallow. it is also fun like one night stands and buying hookers. :) We don’t all go for serious, LTRs all the time or marriage. Many of us just have fun once in a while. This is what i meant. Personally i don’t like these type of men because they tend to be needy, insecure and they require a bunch of atrention which i don’t have time for. but i have dated them for a short time and damn its fun, trips and expensive cars and fun places. To each their own in their journey.

Again this does not apply to YOU. you are making it personal and you aren’t the kind of man i am describing. i understand its not something you do. and thats okay. You keep saying you wouldn’t stand for it. i get that, it’s not what you do. i am not saying i would ever try to make you that. stop taking it and applying it to you. everyone are adults and most of the time know what’s up. if i date a much older man with money as i describe (he uses his wealth to attract), he knows what i expect from him and conversely him from me (sex, dressing sexy in public, being shown off, treated like meat). I am very pro “to each their own as long as it’s consensual.”

it would like me getting all offended because you had a one night stand with a random girl (maybe she has a BF) just for sex. how dare you do that, it’s so shallow and you never called her again! “well *i* would never be a part of that and you shouldn’t either!” no, if you both were on the same page, both knew it was a one time thing for sex and fun, enjoy. who am i to interfere, condemn or judge you? Enjoy it, shallow is okay sometimes.

Last edited:

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good points. But I would argue the one point: “higher purpose and being great, playing the high stakes game, etc.” I think Spaz and I crossed over it in a previous thread.

By the time a man reaches the high status game and money and power and all that, all the younger hot women are gone. They have gone with the younger guys, the genetically blessed guys, the guys who were lucky to get them pregnant fast, the guys from rich families, etc.

That’s why I would advocate to get the girl fast, even if that means playing the numbers game, and then focus on being great. Even in your late 30s or 40s, you can always make more money and reach the high status game, but in your late 30s or 40s, you are going to have much more difficulty finding young hot girls than in your 20s who are fertile and want to get pregnant.
I hear about men in their late 30s marrying 25 year olds all the time.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand. I didn't want to be serious friends, FWB or anything like that. Just someone to hangout with once in awhile. It's like women always interpret when a guy wants to be friends that he wants to simply F*ck them. This isn't the case here.
Every other member on this forum advocates that there is no platonic situation between members of the opposite sex, nothing is simply a drink or a hangout, the man is always trying to get in the woman's pants

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Good points. But I would argue the one point: “higher purpose and being great, playing the high stakes game, etc.” I think Spaz and I crossed over it in a previous thread.

By the time a man reaches the high status game and money and power and all that, all the younger hot women are gone. They have gone with the younger guys, the genetically blessed guys, the guys who were lucky to get them pregnant fast, the guys from rich families, etc.

That’s why I would advocate to get the girl fast, even if that means playing the numbers game, and then focus on being great. Even in your late 30s or 40s, you can always make more money and reach the high status game, but in your late 30s or 40s, you are going to have much more difficulty finding young hot girls than in your 20s who are fertile and want to get pregnant.
We're both around the same age.

We both know how to make money, lots of it, whereas mine encompasses an entire chain from manufacturing to sales then after sales, and yours perhaps in the stock market.

But it ends there.

The only difference we have is in our attitudes towards life (how we think), and the results in regards to women is striking no?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Insightful. His whole life should be an upward progression. He can never rest.
Yeah, a man must build his worth.

That's why talking (or aiming) abt anesthetics or putting too much effort in superficiality is a useless endeavour for a man.

Exercise yes but the intent should be only for health reasons and not to please a woman - doing so sets in motion a train of thought that ultimately leads to supplicating.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex first. Always. Even when i see a woman whose unattractive to me I'm still aware someone is fcking her.
Which is exactly what @biggoal needs to understand. It's better when a woman says no early, she's not going to waste your time. Don't personalize it, just move on

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, a man must build his worth.

That's why talking (or aiming) abt anesthetics or putting too much effort in superficiality is a useless endeavour for a man.

Exercise yes but the intent should be only for health reasons and not to please a woman - doing so sets in motion a train of thought that ultimately leads to supplicating.
The exercise part is a pretty important factor. The intent. If one does it for women it’s the wrong model. Speaking only for myself, it’s been my experience that some time back I did it to get noticed. It usually doesn’t maintain intensity or drive for long in that context.

When I starting working out for my personal drives, it has a much more exemplary result. It’s been a while so it’s easy to stay driven now. Just to get in shape will never be enough. It will dwindle because there’s nothing behind it. No force or power. It makes you too easy to sidetrack.

The most important part is that there is no end game unless it’s a quality life all the way to 100.
There are some men in their 80s kicking it whereas most are at the end and using a walker.
The oldest man to climb Mount Everest is 85. Now that’s one tough bast@rd.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Every other member on this forum advocates that there is no platonic situation between members of the opposite sex, nothing is simply a drink or a hangout, the man is always trying to get in the woman's pants
Well I mean, I've told Chrisy I think she's cute, but I didn't like you know mean I wanted her that way, just being honest.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I actually consider career even in a FWB/plate situation, because to me it is often an indication of her availability.

The last thing I want when I am seeing a few different women is to have one with too much time on her hands and wants to spend large portions of that free time with me. I don't have a lot of free time myself, so it suits me when I find a few women who are each particularly busy and all have limited availability.

All of the women I have spun long term were usually always professional types with limited time on their hands.

Lots of guys create too much stress and drama for themselves when trying to spin plates because they are trying to spin women who are too available, each vying for the same limited time.... all of the time. This forces guys to lie and make excuses to stave off one to make time for the other... trying to juggle all of the sh*t it takes to see them all, getting caught when slipping or losing track of lies, running out of excuses, drama ensuing when caught, etc.

So much easier to spin 3 or 4 women who are only available maybe every other week or even once every few weeks due to their responsibilities and limited availability. Women who are cool with that schedule are also typically cool with a casual arrangement for their own reasons. Women thirsty for the LTR wont put up with it long, on the other hand. So when they are cool, that also makes it easier to be a little more forthcoming about intentions and less dramatic in practice of maintaining a rotation.

Likewise, I actually consider career less in LTR scenarios. I have no issues with and support a woman pursuing a career at all, but I also do well enough that I don't need a woman to contribute financially in any way. If career isn't a main focus in her life, the other "duties" can take larger priority, such as with family and at home.

But I don't want a plate with enough free time that she wants to start playing house.
I tend to date professionals already, so it's no biggie for me. When I was younger I could this being an issue. Mid-30's, not so much, but I get your view.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I offered it before and so did she and she flaked out and changed her mind. I mean, it's not like she's gotta f*ck me by just going out for drinks or a meal, jeez. What's so scary about that Chrisy?
I think it's your over-zealous attitude that may turn ladies off unintentially. Need to have the three C's when dealing wth people. Just like diamonds have the three K's, people have the three C's. For people, that's calm, cool and collected. It doesn't seem you protray that in many of your posts. You learn this over time when dealing with people. You'll get it adventually.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I think it's your over-zealous attitude that may turn ladies off unintentially. Need to have the three C's when dealing wth people. Just like diamonds have the three K's, people have the three C's. For people, that's calm, cool and collected. It doesn't seem you protray that in many of your posts. You learn this over time when dealing with people. You'll get it adventually.
So you think I come off a bit too strong, horny, etc. with women at first, especially ones who want to go slow?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
So you think I come off a bit too strong, horny, etc. with women at first, especially ones who want to go slow?
Hmm... what do you think?

As for the ladies who want to go slow, that means low interest. Dude, you're 35.. This should be comon knowledge. One cannot create attraction, it's either there or not. However, one can remove or lower atraction due to their actions or inability to act. Everyone here told you to get off OLD, but you refuse. You are your own worse enemy. Just to get out and be around people, go to some meetup groups.

I did the search for you. Plenty to select.

No reason not to be slaying and laying the ladies in a beach town. NONE. Get to it and stay the fvck off OLD!!! If you do not listen, well, that's on you.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score

As for the ladies who want to go slow, that means low interest. Dude, you're 35.. This should be comon knowledge. One cannot create attraction, it's either there or not. However, one can remove or lower atraction due to their actions or inability to act. Everyone here told you to get off OLD, but you refuse. You are your own worse enemy. Just to get out and be around people, go to some meetup groups.

No reason not to be slaying and laying the ladies in a beach town. NONE. Get to it and stay the fvck off OLD!!! If you do not listen, well, that's on you.
The beach is almost 25 mile drive from me btw. Port Charlotte, PG is on a big harbor, not really a beach. As you can see the two groups for me is old people in this town.

I want chicks in their 20s btw dude. I went out with those very late 30s babes because that was really all I saw in the area and they were hot. I prefer 30 and late 20s but on OLD almost none down here.

I don't think chicks in their late 20s use singles groups or OLD much. They still have college circle of friends or go to clubs and hangout spots. A vendor where my business is is a 26 year old. Lives 30 miles south of here and says I need to go to the clubs down there with him or the beach hangouts there and meet girls that way. He usually has a $40 budget for drinks when he goes to a club. I mean, that's what match costs for a month for me. Is that better than match you think?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
The beach is almost 25 mile drive from me btw. Port Charlotte, PG is on a big harbor, not really a beach. As you can see the two groups for me is old people in this town.

I want chicks in their 20s btw dude. I went out with those very late 30s babes because that was really all I saw in the area and they were hot. I prefer 30 and late 20s but on OLD almost none down here.

I don't think chicks in their late 20s use singles groups or OLD much. They still have college circle of friends or go to clubs and hangout spots. A vendor where my business is is a 26 year old. Lives 30 miles south of here and says I need to go to the clubs down there with him or the beach hangouts there and meet girls that way. He usually has a $40 budget for drinks when he goes to a club. I mean, that's what match costs for a month for me. Is that better than match you think?
Beggars can't be choosers dude. @SeekerOfTheWay gave you ideas. And dozens of others gave you ideas. If you refuse to take up anything has has been offered, then you're a lost cause.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Explore what is attracted to you.
Ha, well to be honest that would be like 19 year olds lol. I mean, there are hot women in their early 40s. There is an HB9 milf who lives a few houses down who's probably about 40-42 but I don't get to talk to her much. Very nice lady though. I don't think she has a BF.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

He claims ADHD syndrome.

I believe its more to aspergers.

Intellectuals displays the same tendencies BUT it is not the same, just slower then normal people when it comes to social nuances and hence the tag nerdy.

Those can be cultivated by going out as you suggested, learning through the hard way.

Aspergers on the other hand is something special, that would need a more personal touch, someone to hold his hand and whisper to his ear on the proper responses one makes in social interactions.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
He claims ADHD syndrome.

I believe its more to aspergers.

Intellectuals displays the same tendencies BUT it is not the same, just slower then normal people when it comes to social nuances and hence the tag nerdy.

Those can be cultivated by going out as you suggested, learning through the hard way.

Aspergers on the other hand is something special, that would need a more personal touch, someone to hold his hand and whisper to his ear on the proper responses one makes in social interactions.
No, lol I don't have that. The single groups here that are public it seemed guys outnumbered girls and the girls were not that high of HB like they're on match.