Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

so epstein hung himself are you surprised

Status
Not open for further replies.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can’t speak for spaz obviously. If they are sex slaves against their will then obviously they didn’t make that decision. I’m against breaking the law. The whole thing is degenerate activity. But they made the call to do it for money. I didn’t read where they were made addicted to drugs. That would be forced as well.

But I don’t think the girls should get a pass. I guess mommy didn’t do so well after all.
so the fact that their parenting sucked and left them in a vulnerable position means that they get what they deserve in terms of an extremely mature man paying them for sexual Services when they are underage?

In fact, the 18-year cutoff is exactly intended to protect these type of people, the vulnerable ones, the ones who had sucky childhoods and don't know to steer clear of this

Seriously

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to agree with sacz here.

They are children. Being trafficked for sex.

It's not like they are a 20 year old who decided she wants to be a sugar baby.
I agree. One 14-year-old may be more mature than another 20-year-old, but the law has to draw a line in the sand and it's 18 or 16 depending on where you live.

The more important question is what real bearing does this have on anyone's life other than those directly affected?

The News truly is Soap Opera Digest.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
so the fact that their parenting sucked and left them in a vulnerable position means that they get what they deserve in terms of an extremely mature man paying them for sexual Services when they are underage?
That was pretty ridiculous and a typical gas light.
Only a demented mind would come up with something so silly.

If that’s what you got from that then that’s what you got. What kind of person are you to think that somebody else thinks they deserved it. Was there even a single person in this thread that thinks that? Who? Point me in their direction so I can thrash them.

A 15 year old kills someone. Nope not responsible. 15 year old girl sells herself for money and the lure of status increase. Nope not responsible.

I despise nearly all politicians. Go ahead. Wack’m. I’m good with it. But don’t even pretend that those girls didn’t know what they were doing.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
15 year old girl sells herself for money and the lure of status increase. Nope not responsible.

But I don’t think the girls should get a pass.
These are your contradictory statements. Unless I'm mistaken and one was sarcasm.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
These are your contradictory statements. Unless I'm mistaken and one was sarcasm.
I was being sarcastic. Lol
Of course she’s responsible for her actions

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
This is how degraded we are socially. Politicians not going to prison for obvious crimes. Not alleged but certain.

You take a young woman/girl, who made a bad choice of her own volition.
Then society and the media is giving her/them the “it’s not your fault” irresponsible out.
Not only does this trap the woman and degrades her mind, but she will not face her decision and learn from it.
Socially induced irresponsibility that seals her fate and destroys her mind.
That’s just how disgraceful this is. Denying a human being the right to face their decisions and grow.

Then some of you socially programmed men jump on this as just. How supportive you are. Destroy in the name of help and you bought into it. Holy crap.

Go ahead and shoot the politicians but you sit that woman down and tell her or get her to admit the destructive nature of her decision. Allow no “if and’s or but’s. She did it. Blaming another’s or her situation is nothing more than a justification. All those psycho-babble nut jobs want to seal her fate in this.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, it was always about the money. The main question though is, at what age does a young girl have the maturity to value her future feelings and self worth over the ability to make hundreds of dollars within 24-48 hours as well as other various freebies like trips to an island or mansion…
A very good question.

I trust we can agree those girls did it out of greed.

When does a female mature away from her greed ? Will it be 16? Or 18? Or 40? Or never ?

The better question everyone should ask, would she put her fingers in a fire at the age of 12 or even at 10 ?

And you guys will exclaim "Of course not, she's not that dumb!".

But here you all are thinking she's dumb to not know what she was getting into at 14 ?

Phulease.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
A very good question.

I trust we can agree those girls did it out of greed.

When does a female mature away from her greed ? Will it be 16? Or 18? Or 40? Or never ?

The better question everyone should ask, would she put her fingers in a fire at the age of 12 or even at 10 ?

And you guys will exclaim "Of course not, she's not that dumb!".

But here you all are thinking she's dumb to not know what she was getting into at 14 ?

Phulease.
LMAO

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are sick. Again I am reminded why men on this site have issues with women.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
There is a world of difference between murdering someone versus someone grooming a child to take advantage of their naivete.
Now that’s gullible.

Billtx49

Reaction score
You guys are sick. Again I am reminded why men on this site have issues with women.
Yep, it’s all about realizing here, female or male, that the money and freebies were only the bait and adolescent judgement under a certain age is severely lacking…
Most courts would agree with that argument.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what @Rollo Tomassi wants, huh? Sosuave members justifying why 14 year old girl deserved what they got from a pedophile?

Sosuave members declaring "there's no such thing as grooming, these were consenting children! Sex for money! They all knew what they were doing!"

Sosuave members declaring "I hate politicians and their lousy laws that protect the underage women, when these women full well know what they are doing! These 14 year old children aren't victims! They ate WILLING PARTICIPANTS!"

Yep, Rollo is totally on board with these sentiments.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
And what exactly is gullible?

You think 13 year old girls are thinking straight when a rich man with high status lavishes attention on them???

You think they are mentally equipped to understand their intent???

You think they understand that this is not a prince charming with a fairy tale ending???

You are actually ok with children being groomed into performing sex acts with high status men???
Look at what you wrote and look at women as a whole. They sometimes sleep with the worst possible men.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, it’s all about realizing here, female or male, that the money and freebies were only the bait and adolescent judgement under a certain age is severely lacking…
Most courts would agree with that argument.
@Spaz and @Epic Days disagree. They believe these 14 year old girls were happy to trade sex for money. They disagree that 14 year old girls can be groomed and manipulated. They both are sick and tired of children being portrayed as innocent and victims when the children are manipulative charlatans

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
This is what @Rollo Tomassi wants, huh? Sosuave members justifying why 14 year old girl deserved what they got from a pedophile?
Not one man on here thinks that. That’s all you and your warped reality.

It’s ok. We know that’s about you and how that would mean that you have some responsibilities to face.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Note: You substitute women for children.

Go back and read my post again to let it sink in.
No. You’re a debate turd. It’s no longer about the subject for you.

Fail.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not one man on here thinks that. That’s all you and your warped reality.
No, that's what you and @Spaz have said.

@Spaz continues to proclaim that these 14 year old children willingly traded sex for money.

You @Epic Days proclaimed that you hate the politicians that write the laws that allow these children to be considered victims, when they arent
Do people seriously think that girls at 14 are really that dumb to be victims ?

Those girls were never forced and were paid for their services.
White knights for sure, when 99% of women are hoes.
I'm against forced sexual assault, especially when it's targeted at minors.

But let's get it right, those girls were in it for the money, not conned into being in love nor forced.
I can’t speak for spaz obviously. If they are sex slaves against their will then obviously they didn’t make that decision. I’m against breaking the law. The whole thing is degenerate activity.

But they made the call to do it for money. I didn’t read where they were made addicted to drugs. That would be forced as well.

But I don’t think the girls should get a pass. I guess mommy didn’t do so well after all.
I despise nearly all politicians. Go ahead. Wack’m. I’m good with it. But don’t even pretend that those girls didn’t know what they were doing.

BTW from what I read they were brought to the house to give Epstein a massage. Once there they were cornered and things went drastically different.

Regardless, a grown man shouldn't be soliciting anything from a child, ever. The grown man, nee pedophile, knows better

Last edited:

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
You @Epic Days proclaimed that you hate the politicians that write the laws that allow these children to be
considered
I know that’s what you heard but that’s a gross alteration of what I said. LMAO
I said shoot those pervs (the politicians involved).

Yes I know, women having to face their decisions is such a tough task.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know that’s what you heard but that’s a gross alteration of what I said. LMAO
I said shoot those pervs (the politicians involved).

Yes I know, women having to face their decisions is such a tough task.
Right, because you still advocate that a 14 year old CHILD lured to a mansion, by a very powerful man, to give him a $100 MASSAGE knows exactly what " the real deal " is, and deserves every bit of what she gets.

Good deal

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make up your mind child fvcker.
I'm glad someone called him out for the obvious pedo that he is. Justifying underage sex. It occurred to me that he's defending Epstein and calling those children perpetrators because he also has no problem with the idea of slipping it to a CHILD - of course, in his case (as Epstein's case) she's going to want it from him.....

Status
Not open for further replies.