Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

so epstein hung himself are you surprised

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone definitely facilitated his suicide.

But I do agree it's looks more of a suicide rather then outright murder that's having the conspiracy theorists tongues wagging.
Uh, are you one of them?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fake suicide and running away?

Weird af for sure, lots of ppl predicted his death

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I actually doubt it was a murder, it's too complicated. He could have been made gone missing while out of jail, or waked the first time around.

Apparently there was no people he could rat out, so no reason to get rid of him.

I guess he realized at age 69 the time he will be given is a life sentence.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one (the deluded masses) would believe the POWER these fvckers have. It’s akin to the deluded masses under the spell of the Fake moon landings plural.
You have much more faith in government than I do.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do people seriously think that girls at 14 are really that dumb to be victims ?

Those girls were never forced and were paid for their services.

Now when they're old, ugly and basically a loser they went after him claiming to be victimised.
Where on this thread did anyone say anything like that?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone need to say anything abt that for me to pose that question?
You can say whatever you like. I was confused who you were arguing with.

AbleDad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone definitely facilitated his suicide.

But I do agree it's looks more of a suicide rather then outright murder that's having the conspiracy theorists tongues wagging.
Similar to the Godfather movie trilogy, where the captain who turned was encouraged to kill himself while under FBI protection. Someone convinced Epstein that he had a lot to lose by staying alive. There's a lot of high-level people involved in this.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seeing as one of Trump's earliest Executive Orders was that human traffickers would forfeit ALL assets, then Epstein knew for sure his money would not go to any heirs.

It seems far more likely he was silenced, permanently.
Fake news. The order had nothing to do with Epstein. Executive orders dont change the law.

Furthermore, Trump promoting baseless conspiracy theories is just a sad attempt to distract from the fact that he was Epstein's sidekick and they were raping little girls together.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Fake news. The order had nothing to do with Epstein. Executive orders dont change the law.

Furthermore, Trump promoting baseless conspiracy theories is just a sad attempt to distract from the fact that he was Epstein's sidekick and they were raping little girls together.
I'm against forced sexual assault, especially when it's targeted at minors.

But let's get it right, those girls were in it for the money, not conned into being in love nor forced.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm against forced sexual assault, especially when it's targeted at minors.

But let's get it right, those girls were in it for the money, not conned into being in love nor forced.
What is your cut off age for being able to make that decision as an adult? 14? 12?

Billtx49

Reaction score
Yes, it was always about the money. The main question though is, at what age does a young girl have the maturity to value her future feelings and self worth over the ability to make hundreds of dollars within 24-48 hours as well as other various freebies like trips to an island or mansion…

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
What is your cut off age for being able to make that decision as an adult? 14? 12?
I can’t speak for spaz obviously. If they are sex slaves against their will then obviously they didn’t make that decision. I’m against breaking the law. The whole thing is degenerate activity. But they made the call to do it for money. I didn’t read where they were made addicted to drugs. That would be forced as well.

But I don’t think the girls should get a pass. I guess mommy didn’t do so well after all.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I guess mommy didn’t do so well after all.
Yes, likely prime young female candidates to be procured are those that have not had ingrained morals, a good sense of right vs.wrong, and good motherly role modeling by proper parenting instilled at a young age…

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
suicide all the way no conspiracy maybe a firing do to the fact the watchmen went off somewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.