Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

so epstein hung himself are you surprised

Status
Not open for further replies.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
again robert kraft get off he hangs himself should we be surprised?

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Clinton body count +1

Billtx49

Reaction score
The only surprise about his death is how it was able to happen in that type of maximum security environment after being on a suicide watch. The only conceivable answer is there was real and absolute power behind that event…
Being a pimp for the big boys can have a terminal cost if he gets caught…

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He was most likely whisked away by the tribe to another island to live out his life in solitude disguised of course. They stick to their own. We're not Allowed to.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fake News

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only surprise about his death is how it was able to happen in that type of maximum security environment after being on a suicide watch. The only conceivable answer is there was real and absolute power behind that event…
Being a pimp for the big boys can have a terminal cost if he gets caught…
good point

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If this goes unpunished, for those people who value the law and order and pay attention, this is going to have serious ramifications politically and will be yet another nail in the coffin in our civilization. More and more people are going to distrust the system, and some will believe that they can get away with things more blatantly after this.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If this goes unpunished, for those people who value the law and order and pay attention, this is going to have serious ramifications politically and will be yet another nail in the coffin in our civilization. More and more people are going to distrust the system, and some will believe that they can get away with things more blatantly after this.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Do people seriously think that girls at 14 are really that dumb to be victims ?

Those girls were never forced and were paid for their services.

Now when they're old, ugly and basically a loser they went after him claiming to be victimised.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's getting close to "throw down" time or War, because we are being herded like cattle to mix us out! and genocide us All. We are being led into the pens and are currently in such a weak state and they know it, thus the blatant flaunting of their power in our faces. It's a carrot and stick all of us being led into our pens for later slaughter. We are WEAK. No One is standing up and we are not Allowed to have leaders for OURSELVES to stand up! Look at all the censorship the wack-a-mole almost this entire 21st century.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's getting close to "throw down" time or War, because we are being herded like cattle to mix us out! and genocide us All. We are being led into the pens and are currently in such a weak state and they know it, thus the blatant flaunting of their power in our faces. It's a carrot and stick all of us being led into our pens for later slaughter. We are WEAK. No One is standing up and we are not Allowed to have leaders for OURSELVES to stand up! Look at all the censorship the wack-a-mole almost this entire 21st century.
It reeks of desperation on their part as well. But you are right, the "elite" and their communist minions think they have the sheer numbers right now to physically impose their will on the productive classes. It will come to a head sooner rather than later.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I stated before, I don't care that he was with a bunch of young women, but the whole thing was a compromising operation (CIA, Mossad) that did things far, far worse than banging teen women. Epstein and Allison Mack were just the tip of the iceberg.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I stated before, I don't care that he was with a bunch of young women, but the whole thing was a compromising operation (CIA, Mossad) that did things far, far worse than banging teen women. Epstein and Allison Mack were just the tip of the iceberg.
No one (the deluded masses) would believe the POWER these fvckers have. It’s akin to the deluded masses under the spell of the Fake moon landings plural.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm wondering how long the corruption will continue.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The patriots tight end killed himself in jail, probably in part because the state had not yet won a criminal conviction, and therefore it made it much harder for the families of the guy(s) he murdered to sue his estate. I think that motive for suicide exists here with Epstein. It is much harder for his victims to sue now, for there is no criminal conviction to prove guilt, and we can't subpoena a dead guy to testify. He may have bribed a guard or prison worker to slip him a piece of rope. Billionaires will die to keep their money in the family. He sees it as taking one for team Epstein.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Do people seriously think that girls at 14 are really that dumb to be victims ?

Those girls were never forced and were paid for their services.

Now when they're old, ugly and basically a loser they went after him claiming to be victimised.
It’s ridiculous how people throw up their sabers for the “innocent” girls. Yeah people really are that stupid.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The patriots tight end killed himself in jail, probably in part because the state had not yet won a criminal conviction, and therefore it made it much harder for the families of the guy(s) he murdered to sue his estate. I think that motive for suicide exists here with Epstein. It is much harder for his victims to sue now, for there is no criminal conviction to prove guilt, and we can't subpoena a dead guy to testify. He may have bribed a guard or prison worker to slip him a piece of rope. Billionaires will die to keep their money in the family. He sees it as taking one for team Epstein.
Someone definitely facilitated his suicide.

But I do agree it's looks more of a suicide rather then outright murder that's having the conspiracy theorists tongues wagging.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s ridiculous how people throw up their sabers for the “innocent” girls. Yeah people really are that stupid.
White knights for sure, when 99% of women are hoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.