Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Coed swipes past 30K profiles to get 5 dates

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From our friends who have internalized the fact that "it's over" for them:

You are going on incel site boards and posting threads from there on this site for discussion?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are going on incel site boards and posting threads from there on this site for discussion?
Yes, when the thread has relevance. I would tend to think that Tinder stories fit in this forum; the fact that I got it from the Incels is irrelevant.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
From our friends who have internalized the fact that "it's over" for them:

you have account on incels.co?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The source of a fact or an information is not relevant as long as the information holds ground.

The only people bashing the source cause they dont like the message its usually leftists who dislike stats hidden from mainstream media and published from minor ones.

The average guy nowdays doesnt get laid, which basically makes him an incel wheter he accepts that label or not.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those who complain the most are the ones that get the worst results. That could be from lack of trying, refusing to change and alter their own strategies for successful results and also those people who sit on their hands and take the magic pill to get a result that takes work and effort.

I also find that a positive attitude is the first self controlled characteristic that unsuccessful people in life severely lack.
Another GG quote that transcends the original thread it was posted in.

^ This is how I feel about incels.

Life sucks sometimes. There is imbalance. This is nothing new, and it's not going to change. And there are plenty of extreme and less extreme examples in society that people can find to support their sad narratives. So what... Make a change or get what you've always gotten.

Wah wah wah. Incels piss me off.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In china you can get a discount on health insurance if you walk a certain amount per day.

You have to verify that you walk by putting an app on your phone that counts your daily steps.

Naturally, some guy created a machine that simulates walking, so people can fake it.

It would seem easy enough to augment that machine to auto-swipe on qualified targets.

The whole thing could be automated, and you'd only be alerted when somebody swiped back.

I honestly don't see what the problem is.

Dating is a numbers game, is it not?

So a lady figures out how to play the numbers game more effectively, and everybody gets bent out of shape.

What's the interest of this article?

The actual numbers?

The ratio?

That it took a woman a while to find a match?

That she rejected so many guys?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whether it’s automated or manual, she only went on dates with 99.983 percentile guys.

Obviously that’s her choice. More power to her.

But the lesson for your typical Tinder user guy is...

(Too obvious to say)
Wait what? They said that we need more game and all will be ours, no matter how you look or whats your job and status the almighty game will do.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, when the thread has relevance. I would tend to think that Tinder stories fit in this forum; the fact that I got it from the Incels is irrelevant.
Why should I care of one girl on Tinder does with her profile? Do you expect her to go out with 30,000 guys? Even if she selected
100 guys that's still 29,900 she rejected? Would that make anyone feel better? What about this type of information is new that we haven't already heard before?