Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Way too much THEORY on this site

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
A lot of the advice for top players is “if you approach women one on one at the bank or in the street without a social life that has women in it, she will sense it. She will sense you are careful around her and run away.

To be successful, get a social life with women in it, then women will gravitate towards you and eventually introduce you to their hot friends. Simple.

You get a hit a BUS, a 26 year old women will not call 911 for you, yet a women in a social group will welcome you with open arms and introduce you to HER friends?

Rock on sosuave.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
A lot of the advice for top players is “if you approach women one on one at the bank or in the street without a social life that has women in it, she will sense it. She will sense you are careful around her and run away.

To be successful, get a social life with women in it, then women will gravitate towards you and eventually introduce you to their hot friends. Simple.

You get a hit a BUS, a 26 year old women will not call 911 for you, yet a women in a social group will welcome you with open arms and introduce you to HER friends?

Rock on sosuave.
It doesnt take big brain to differentiate sad nosocial virgin from party chad that dates

Glassguy

Reaction score
Odds of me banging a chick due to being introduced by her friend......100%. Its happened a bunch of times.

Odds of getting hit by a bus while worth a 26 yr old that may or may not call 911.......I'm going with 0% since I haven't been in that position (knock on wood).

I would hardly consider most if not all of my advice as "theory". Since I've lived it (both good and bad times), its reality. Does it work for everyone? Absolutely not. The average guy doesnt have my social skills to pull off what I do.

The consistent I've seen in life is this:

Those who complain the most are the ones that get the worst results. That could be from lack of trying, refusing to change and alter their own strategies for successful results and also those people who sit on their hands and take the magic pill to get a result that takes work and effort.

I also find that a positive attitude is the first self controlled characteristic that unsuccessful people in life severely lack.

Just my thoughts.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Rock on sosuave.
I have always thought this advice was bull**** because I have basically never found a girl I got along with whose friends also liked me. Except in one love triange situation, but for the most part all that matters is knowing how to interact with women properly, which is mostly gotten from doing it frequently.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This website has about 25% of actual solid information. The rest of it is filled with internet wackos. You get extremes, with lots of bravado and people who clam one sizes fits all and its either there way or it dosent exist. i guess thats due to the political freak show thats been happening for the last 10 years in america but i digress.

It doesnt take big brain to differentiate sad nosocial virgin from party chad that dates
I knew a kid in highschool that talked like this before i even heard the term "chad" (i wish i could unhear it) and he was a complete tool who struggled badly with women. I mean sane people dont talk like this.

I also find that a positive attitude is the first self controlled characteristic that unsuccessful people in life severely lack.
Then you get stuff like this uplifting and motivate. I mean this is something worth hearing compared to the previous.

Its all theory. Women aren't machines that you can press two or three buttons and get what you want, you cant to x,y and z and expect to "get girls".

Serenity

Reaction score
That is true not so much because she will literally know exactly why she's not attracted. It is true because guys think it matters a lot and act accordingly with insecurity. A complete lack of a social circle isn't an issue for initial attraction if the guy can pull off being unaffected or even better oblivious to the perceived importance of it, and be cool of course. What she senses is the insecurity, a guy can go the long route and work forever to get friends or he can go the short route and stop giving a crap.

A woman probably won't stick around if a guy has no social life at all, but at least he can get some lays while working on building his network with just a bit of indifference.

Getting laid is easy, keeping them is harder and finding one worth keeping even harder than that.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

Rock on sosuave.
You must be bitter with my advice to you, to go get a social life and if u r a great guy, women in that setting will invite you out and in turn introduce you to their friends just to show you off.

Buddy, that's how females get their own social proof. It says to their other female friends that they can pull a great man to their orbit thereby granting them much say within said grouping.

Women are highly competitive amongst themselves even if they're friends.

Even with that free advice which would dramatically change ur life you not only wish to ignore but you also open a thread to dispute something that everyone knows.

Goes to show that attitude of yours is a major stumbling block towards getting women or pretty much anything else.

You prefer to remain in misery.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
go get a social life and if u r a great guy, women in that setting will invite you out and in turn introduce you to their friends just to show you off.

Buddy, that's how females get their own social proof. It says to their other female friends that they can pull a great man to their orbit thereby granting them much say within said grouping.

OK bro fair enough. Then I can say this.

‘If you want to be rich, go hang out with rich people and if you are a great guy, the rich people will invite you out and in turn introduce you to their rich friends who will tell you how to be rich.

That’s how rich people get their own social proof. It’s says to their rich friends that they can pull a great guy into their orbit and teach him how to be rich, thereby granting them much say within said grouping.

You will not only get rich if you go hang out with rich people, you will give status to the rich people as well.”

If I can say that, I agree with you.

Last edited:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

‘If you want to be rich, go hang out with rich people and if you are a great guy, the rich people will invite you out and in turn introduce you to their rich friends who will tell you how to be rich.

That’s how rich people get their own social proof. It’s says to their rich friends that they can pull a great guy into their orbit and teach him how to be rich, thereby granting them much say within said grouping.

You will not only get rich if you go hang out with rich people, you will give status to the rich people as well.”

The two are not analogous exactly, money and social circle. Wealth is more scarce. You might learn some things about getting rich, and you might receive some gifts or invitations to exclusive events, but people don't give their money away the same way they share their acquaintance and company. If you needed a kidney transplant you wouldn't hang around people just because they have kidneys, either, hoping to receive one.

I do agree with you that it's not as easy as 1, 2, 3. But it's better than isolating yourself, and I think if you socialize for socializing's sake you'll enjoy it more than if you're just targeting women. You might get laid once per 300 hours of socializing, and getting laid passes very little time, so enjoy the ride and the people you meet.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Step One

Guy tries to get laid, fails miserably.

Step Two

Guy asks his friends, equally lame with ladies.

Step Three

Guy finds sosuave, reads a bunch of stuff.

Step Four

Guy goes back into the world, tries to apply it, fails miserably.

Step Five

guy comes back to sosuave, complains about the messed up market. Complains about hypergamy.

Step Six

Guy creates new online persona, pretends to be a lady slaying, money making, superhero. Hand outs regurgitated advice, verifies his online status.

Step Seven

Guy starts to actually believe he IS a lady slaying, money making super hero.

Step Eight

Guy's mom calls down to the basement, says it's time for dinner.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Step One

Step Two

Step Three

Step Four

Step Five

guy comes back to sosuave, complains about the messed up market. Complains about hypergamy.

Step Six

Guy creates new online persona, pretends to be a lady slaying, money making, superhero. Hand outs regurgitated advice, verifies his online status.

Step Seven

Step Eight

XDDDD "milionaire"

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Step One

Step Two

Step Three

Step Four

Step Five

Step Six

Step Seven

Step Eight

i thought u will say after step seven that "guy believes hes super hero chad, and actually starts HAVING SUCcess with women ,lol"

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Step One

Step Two

Step Three

Step Four

Step Five

Step Six

Step Seven

Step Eight

You missed a step when the guy is indoctrinated and starts to use words like, beta, alpha, intel, chad, orbitor, etc.

That’s about sums up half of the members here.

Last edited:

Glassguy

Reaction score

Truth.
Women will show you off and the next thing you know, their friends that you met are sending you facebook friend requests.

Once you stop seeing her....BAM! One of her friends will start messaging you and thats an easy lay (As long as you held frame, YOU ended it and you didnt act beta).

It never fails.

Women act like they are best friends when around each other but in secret, they want each others's men (if the man is alpha and has the great qualities women lust for).

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Truth.
Women will show you off and the next thing you know, their friends that you met are sending you facebook friend requests.

Once you stop seeing her....BAM! One of her friends will start messaging you and thats an easy lay (As long as you held frame, YOU ended it and you didnt act beta).

It never fails.

Women act like they are best friends when around each other but in secret, they want each others's men (if the man is alpha and has the great qualities women lust for).
thats kind of sad because women want to show off not their own achievments but who they fuc..ked

Glassguy

Reaction score
thats kind of sad because women want to show off not their own achievments but who they fuc..ked
In the dating world, who you are fvcking (as long as they are at or above your own pay grade) is the achievement.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

Samspade has answered ur post sufficiently.

You know full well the outcome of the current trajectory that u r taking.

Go take a chance. Learn through the process of failures.

Bro, you need to compromise on some of ur long held beliefs.