Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Her Going Feminine

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Spaz, If you feel a need to belittle in a discussion, then you are feeling threatened, as then the need to belittle could not be.

No need to be defensiveness with me if your point is logical.

Remember, the argument is how to “effectively lead.” As any one can lead ineffectively and people will follow simply by a change of state.

In your post, you state to effectively lead is for people to feel empowered around you. However, just making them FEEL empowered without actually empowering them is a recipe for disaster, a snake oil salesman if you will. Where will their loyalty be when they realize their feelings of empowerment leave them unempowered?

If you meant to actually empower emotionally, psychologically, and financially (if a business), how does to empower differ from giving value and serving their needs (Points 1 and 2 in Post 79)?

Be specific.
I derailed ur egoless train and there was no survivors there.

Then you entered in this thread emotionally upset and in ur emotional meltdowns you acted all feminine like, which others saw 1st hand.

It's not me who feels threatened.

In fact, it's me welcoming you into my sphere.

U need more training buddy.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“Explain what the world means to you”

“Well, hA, that’s easy, the world is round = Globe”

“Ok, what does the world being round mean to what the world represents to you?”

“You’re feminine and need more training. And I derailed you last time.”

LOL.

Anyone else?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
“Explain what the world means to you”

“Well, hA, that’s easy, the world is round = Globe”

“Ok, what does the world being round mean to what the world represents to you?”

“You’re feminine and need more training”

LOL.

Anyone else?
Now there's no need to get upset once more.

We'll continue ur education after my deep slumber.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Very enlightening.

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now there's no need to get upset once more.

We'll continue ur education after my deep slumber.
Yes sleep deep my friend. Then you can come back with logic, and no feelz this time.

Definitely shows the truth of the matter, the hidden motivations, doesn’t it?
Yes it certainly does.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Yes sleep deep my friend. Then you can come back with logic, and no feelz this time.

Yes it certainly does.
Just so you know, as with ur other feminine traits, trying to emulate a haughty vixen doesn't work well on a man.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
The facade is gone.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just so you know, as with ur other feminine traits, trying to emulate a haughty vixen doesn't work well on a man.
More feelz. No logic. No subject matter. I accept your surrender for the second thread.

Can’t blame you.

The facade is gone.
Is the facade gone Ranger? Do you still need Guru’s advice via PM or are you going to follow a little guy who can’t form a logical thought in a third world country?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
More feelz. No logic. No subject matter. I accept your surrender for the second thread.

Can’t blame you.

Is the facade gone Ranger? Do you still need Guru’s advice via PM or are you going to follow a little guy who can’t form a logical thought in a third world country?
I can be anyone you want. However, I am not RangerMIke. This is the only account I have and Atom Smasher vetted that fact. He a moderator, right?
I’ve read a lot of spaz’s posts.
I’ve never met @Spaz in my life but his mind is sound. I call it sanity. What you are doing now is not sanity.

You can judge a man by how many enemies he has. I’ve looked at those guys and their posts when they attack. You, however were a surprise.
All because he made some comments about OLD.
You could have shrugged your shoulders and forgot it.
But you didn’t. So it opened up some things. Look at this as an opportunity.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Correct, this is the only account that you have because your Ranger account (not Ranger Mike) is deleted. Are you attesting that you are not the formerly deleted Ranger?

The man who creates philosophical thread after thread of the female imperative. The man with the same writing style and philosophical ideas of Ranger who hugs Spaz’s tail.

Not very noble of you to (try to) deceive everyone when most already know. But if that’s how you want to roll and call it sanity, have at it.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Correct, this is the only account that you have because your Ranger account (not Ranger Mike) is deleted. Are you attesting that you are not the formerly deleted Ranger?

The man who creates philosophical thread after thread of the female imperative. The man with the same writing style and philosophical ideas of Ranger who hugs Spaz’s tail.

Not very noble of you to (try to) deceive everyone when most already know. But if that’s how you want to roll and call it sanity, have at it.
Believe whatever you want. I’m not in charge of that. At least you didn’t deny that this is about the OLD thing. Lol
Who would have known how fragile that was?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Guru, I see that you're stopped resisting the urge to petty.

This is what happens to a man who indulges in feminine traits, you lose ur manliness.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Believe whatever you want. I’m not in charge of that. At least you didn’t deny that this is about the OLD thing. Lol
Who would have known how fragile that was?
More misdirecting Ranger? As stated, Your girl took a beating in the egoless thread and came back for some more in this one. Feel bad for her as I did for you in your PMs.
Guru, I see that you're stopped resisting the urge to petty.

This is what happens to a man who indulges in feminine traits, you lose ur manliness.
6000 Sosuave posts in a year is petty.

Feelz, no logic, and avoidance of discourse is as feminine as it gets Spazm. Now run along lil’ one before you get emotional and banned again.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
More misdirecting Ranger. As stated, Your girl took a beating in the egoless thread and came back for some more in this one. Feel bad for her as I did for you in your PMs.

6000 Sosuave posts in a year is petty.

Feelz, no logic, and avoidance of discourse is as feminine as it gets Spazm. Now run along lil’ one before you get emotional and banned again.
Take a moment to calm down that tattered nerves my friend.

When you're hurting as u r now, you tend to gravitate to ur inner femininity and then by default engage in delusional ideas, whimsical fantasies, jealous rage, b1tchiness, etc.

Hush now my friend lest you debased urself further.

Come back when u r coherent.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take a moment to calm down that tattered nerves my friend.

When you're hurting as u r now, you tend to gravitate to ur inner femininity and then by default engage in delusional ideas, whimsical fantasies, jealous rage, b1tchiness, etc.

Hush now my friend lest you debased urself further.

Come back when u r coherent.
Hush lil’ baby. The damage is done

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Wait, weren’t you posting about being egoless?

You were talking about words earlier, so here’s the definition of ego:

The “I” or self of any person. Identity.

There’s also this one:

Self-esteem or self-image.

And, of course:

Self-importance.

In the first two definitions, your being egoless denotes a lack of identity or self, a bleak outlook on yourself on some level. If your referring to the the third definition, your attacks, as emotional and angry as they are, show self-importance, which is contrary to your prior statements. You’d rather roast these guys than even consider in the slightest that you’re wrong. Being right is more important to you than a discussion. And when you can’t be right, faced with contention, you’ve reverted to overt attacks and anger for the sake of it.

In either case the diagnosis is the same. Simply put, you’re lying. Your posts in this thread are actually the most honest representation of yourself than you’ve presented in the past.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait, weren’t you posting about being egoless?

You were talking about words earlier, so here’s the definition of ego:

The “I” or self of any person. Identity.

There’s also this one:

Self-esteem or self-image.

And, of course:

Self-importance.

In the first two definitions, your being egoless denotes a lack of identity or self, a bleak outlook on yourself on some level. If your referring to the the third definition, your attacks, as emotional and angry as they are, show self-importance, which is contrary to your prior statements. You’d rather roast these guys than even consider in the slightest that you’re wrong. Being right is more important to you than a discussion. And when you can’t be right, faced with contention, you’ve reverted to overt attacks and anger for the sake of it.

In either case the diagnosis is the same. Simply put, you’re lying. Your posts in this thread are actually the most honest representation of yourself than you’ve presented in the past.
Neither conflicts as you dont know whether I am Operating with ego today or egoless tomorrow. States change. We are dynamic in consciousness. Further, if we were to assume that I was operating in egoless and responded “to defend myself,” how can you prove that the response was not for the greater good of the forum (to discredit nonsense) and not to serve myself solely? In your analysis of these questions you shall see the light. And if you can’t see the light and remain objective, I will be more than happy to elaborate further.

As to my being wrong in this thread, I welcome you to show me exactly how I was wrong in my analysis as your friends could not. I’m waiting and I will even allow them to help you. 3 vs 1, surely this should be a lay up for you guys.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I’m waiting and I will even allow them to help you. 3 vs 1, surely this should be a lay up for you guys.
That’s not my game. I have no interest and you should ease off. Get some sleep.

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Neither conflicts as you dont know whether I am Operating with ego today or egoless tomorrow. States change. We are dynamic in consciousness. Further, if we were to assume that I was operating in egoless and responded to defend myself, how can you prove that the response was not for the greater good of the forum (to discredit nonsense) and not to serve myself solely? In your analysis of these questions you shall see the light. And if you can’t see the light and remain objective, I will be more than happy to elaborate further.

As to my being wrong in this thread, I welcome you to show me exactly how I was wrong in my analysis as your friends could not. I’m waiting and I will even allow them to help you. 3 vs 1, surely this should be a lay up for you guys.
No need. I’ve already made my assessment of your character and nature as a person. It really doesn’t matter to me if you agree or not.