Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This Forum is Depressing AF

Glassguy

Reaction score
...so you saying Black people are all lazy and living in ghettos. The Black unemployment rate is 90% higher than the natural average due to discrimination. A successful Black person could be ruined by a cop in a traffic stop just planting drugs on him or worst. So, maybe you should STFU and talk about your West Virginia meth-heads rather than attack the Black community.
I am the furthest thing from a racist. I am white and have LOTS of black friends, asian friends etc.

Come on down and I will show you the section 8.

Laziness does not discriminate among race. Nice try though.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Expecting our current society to produce good women, is foolishness.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
And all it took was a few minutes to proof that I'm right glasses.

Well you did try but they found a loophole.

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats not entirely true. @shouldbefun and I did the DJ boot camp. https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/dj-bootcamp-2019.255831/

I didn't finish it but it it is at the point where you're number closing and dating. I have been relying on my own 'instinct' for that lately. But I'll do the readings and update the thread.

You say people aren't doing these things. But you're one of those people, why aren't you doing it?
Yeah I might have not found the one, but I have found friends, yes even girls and they are pretty cool. If not for approaching, I doubt I would have met these people. Hopefully I will continue to grow but I took a pause because of exams and not finding anyone that attractive lately. I do have to say that I am a slow learner though so it took me a while just to get fired up haha.

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you've not got looks, you can still get laid by going to easier countries. Check out some threads on rooshv and you'll see this a fair bit. You can go from virgin to getting laid like a rockstar if that's what you're after (not saying you're a virgin btw lol)
Its not that they are easier countries, but the people are more laid-back and less judgmental.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, repent and invite Jesus into your heart.
At least make sure your soul is saved (as deal with your sins) and you are on your way to heaven rather than worrying about women. There will also be nice women to talk with in heaven if this life does not work out in that department. There is no approach anxiety in heaven because the peace of God is there.
That won't work lol

jsim

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is a sample of the threads on page 1: the themes are: men are weak, you will never be good enough, women are bipolar, women suck, feminism sucks, women are hypergamous, everything is ruined.

There are no success reports of any kind. There is 1 platonic date report (with a 30 something woman?), and a lay report but the woman has a huge list of red flags (prison, drugs, etc). Not much of interest on p2. There is a journal of some sort, but the guy is depressed and apparently can't get laid by a girl above hb6.

In this thread, guys are saying they are having tons of success with women, but very little in the first 4 pages of threads on the forum suggest any type of success either in a long term relationship or in short term relationships.

Bipolar ladies.. More common these days it seems

Simpleton flakes on me

American women suck

Imagine being that weak

You will never be good enough for any woman.

How Modern Day Feminism is destroying everything

When you call out a Borderline on their manipulation

Ayesha curry exposes female nature

There is a constantly growing base of members here who seek only a feel-good justification for their failures, as if there is nothing that can be done about it, rather than take accountability for their weaknesses and devote themselves to improvement until success is achieved.

They are not here to improve themselves. They are here to argue with you.

If you are a man who is actually successful with women and you have yet to be called a beta, like-thirsty, fake screenshot, basement dwelling, keyboard jockey who doesn't get laid..... then give it a few more minutes.

Its basically a rite of passage for any man on SS who actually gets the ladies.
This is my suspicion, yes. Obviously, I don't know anyone on the forum personally, so it's impossible to verify what they have or have not done.

However, based upon what people in the forum write, overwhelmingly, there is a sense of fatalism and defeatism. They are somehow convinced that feminists, hypergamy, bpd, flakes, sociopathic women are out to systematically waste their time and even destroy their lives.

There are some relatively simple solutions to much or all of this, but it requires taking action and risking failure. They are so stuck in their comfort zone of whining and complaining about women and it is positively reinforced by everyone else on the forum, that taking accountability, taking action and risking rejection puts you so far out of the mainstream that you risk being ostracized from the forum majority.

Thats not entirely true. @shouldbefun and I did the DJ boot camp. https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/dj-bootcamp-2019.255831/

I didn't finish it but it it is at the point where you're number closing and dating. I have been relying on my own 'instinct' for that lately. But I'll do the readings and update the thread.

You say people aren't doing these things. But you're one of those people, why aren't you doing it?
So what are your impressions of the DJ boot camp? Did it fulfill it's promises? Did you get laid? Or was it a letdown? If so, why?

@jsim bullsht. Read book of pook, dj bible, watch ams on youtube. It’s nothing but positive.
That wasn't my point. I was referring to the overall tenor of the forum, not of the best writings that are stickied. I like those articles. I have read some of them and that's what attracted me to participate on the forum.

Hahaha

You are certainly one of the best posters around if not the best.

Yup, OP here needs to unvirgin himself.
This poster claims to have outstanding success with women. However, he posts 20 to 50 times a day, every day, on this forum. That's just downright crazy. Forum participation can be healthy, if it helps you stay on a program of self improvement and keeps you accountable. But if you are doing nothing but posting garbage troll posts the entire day, it is definitely not healthy.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is a sample of the threads on page 1: the themes are: men are weak, you will never be good enough, women are bipolar, women suck, feminism sucks, women are hypergamous, everything is ruined.

There are no success reports of any kind. There is 1 platonic date report (with a 30 something woman?), and a lay report but the woman has a huge list of red flags (prison, drugs, etc). Not much of interest on p2. There is a journal of some sort, but the guy is depressed and apparently can't get laid by a girl above hb6.

In this thread, guys are saying they are having tons of success with women, but very little in the first 4 pages of threads on the forum suggest any type of success either in a long term relationship or in short term relationships.

Bipolar ladies.. More common these days it seems

Simpleton flakes on me

American women suck

Imagine being that weak

You will never be good enough for any woman.

How Modern Day Feminism is destroying everything

When you call out a Borderline on their manipulation

Ayesha curry exposes female nature

This is my suspicion, yes. Obviously, I don't know anyone on the forum personally, so it's impossible to verify what they have or have not done.

However, based upon what people in the forum write, overwhelmingly, there is a sense of fatalism and defeatism. They are somehow convinced that feminists, hypergamy, bpd, flakes, sociopathic women are out to systematically waste their time and even destroy their lives.

There are some relatively simple solutions to much or all of this, but it requires taking action and risking failure. They are so stuck in their comfort zone of whining and complaining about women and it is positively reinforced by everyone else on the forum, that taking accountability, taking action and risking rejection puts you so far out of the mainstream that you risk being ostracized from the forum majority.

So what are your impressions of the DJ boot camp? Did it fulfill it's promises? Did you get laid? Or was it a letdown? If so, why?

That wasn't my point. I was referring to the overall tenor of the forum, not of the best writings that are stickied. I like those articles. I have read some of them and that's what attracted me to participate on the forum.

This poster claims to have outstanding success with women. However, he posts 20 to 50 times a day, every day, on this forum. That's just downright crazy. Forum participation can be healthy, if it helps you stay on a program of self improvement and keeps you accountable. But if you are doing nothing but posting garbage troll posts the entire day, it is definitely not healthy.
Well since I was mentioned I may as well put in my two cents lol...

Yeah I think that some of the stuff on the forum can be kinda negative, like with the topics you posted, but I think that it's important to be aware of womens true nature so you don't go out and get burned. Lately that's the focus I've seen a lot of places like these taking: educating people on female nature so that you can be aware. Like @backseatjuan said there's tons of great stuff on here, and I think it can be really life changing.

I'll be the first to admit that I rant too much in my journal but I'm working on phasing that out lol. But in terms of big picture, this website has been great for me and my life. I went from failing hella classes and getting no sex to passing everything and getting some sexual success. I'll openly admit that I'm getting flaked on a LOT though, and getting above an HB6 has been troubling. So I'm not there yet but I plan to be with the help of this website. Any time I have a question this forum is always great for answering it. And if I hadn't been here I NEVER would've figured out that you're not supposed to validate women and stuff like that.

So long story short, I think this forum is still great and positive. There's just been a lot of focus on womens nature lately, which I think is important.

logicallefty

Reaction score
There's just been a lot of focus on womens nature lately, which I think is important.
Darn right it’s important. How is a guy gonna go out and slay poon if he’s in prison, has no money, unemployed, or has a reputation of being a woman beater? Navigate with females incorrectly and you could end up with one or more of these problems real quickly. Not a joke.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think the DJ Boot Camp promises anything. It simply gives you a guideline to operate by in order to achieve what you want to achieve. It certainly pushes you out of your comfort zone, which is required for improving your success with women. That's the biggest thing I got from it. It's a numbers game. Get better, not bitter.

During the time I was actively updating it, I did hookup with one person. We didn't have sex though. I acquired many numbers, maybe around 20. But I don't blame the boot camp for me not having a lot of sex. That's my issue and is something I am working on improving. Some people need to do the process 2, 3, 4 times before they get what they want. The boot camp is about improvement, not instantly becoming a DJ. That's not an overnight process. It gave me the correct mindset - which is what it was designed to do.

Throughout the boot camp, a lot of my weaknesses were highlighted. Not being comfortable with eye contact, being nervous in talking to women, having high expectations, sucky inner game, etc. These are things I'm still working on. Without the boot camp, I wouldn't have realized these so quickly. It takes being self-aware to realize that you are the problem most of the time and thinking about how to change it. It takes courage and desire to actually struggle through the awkwardness and change. It's simple. Yet it's not easy. And for the same reasons that someone said that you'll find many people here who just want to argue... you'll find people here that dismiss things like the DJBC:

They're lazy. They don't want to change. They just want to wallow with other people who also have the same life sucks mentality.

You will find this anywhere. On any forum. This is not unique to SoSuave.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think the DJ Boot Camp promises anything. It simply gives you a guideline to operate by in order to achieve what you want to achieve. It certainly pushes you out of your comfort zone, which is required for improving your success with women. That's the biggest thing I got from it. It's a numbers game. Get better, not bitter.

During the time I was actively updating it, I did hookup with one person. We didn't have sex though. I acquired many numbers, maybe around 20. But I don't blame the boot camp for me not having a lot of sex. That's my issue and is something I am working on improving. Some people need to do the process 2, 3, 4 times before they get what they want. The boot camp is about improvement, not instantly becoming a DJ. That's not an overnight process. It gave me the correct mindset - which is what it was designed to do.

Throughout the boot camp, a lot of my weaknesses were highlighted. Not being comfortable with eye contact, being nervous in talking to women, having high expectations, sucky inner game, etc. These are things I'm still working on. Without the boot camp, I wouldn't have realized these so quickly. It takes being self-aware to realize that you are the problem most of the time and thinking about how to change it. It takes courage and desire to actually struggle through the awkwardness and change. It's simple. Yet it's not easy. And for the same reasons that someone said that you'll find many people here who just want to argue... you'll find people here that dismiss things like the DJBC:

They're lazy. They don't want to change. They just want to wallow with other people who also have the same life sucks mentality.

+1 bro.

Doing lots of Cold Approaches and striving towards the Self Improvement reveals so many weaknesses in yourself it's not even funny. I never realized how bad my Inner Game was before I wrote about it every week. Lots of weaknesses that you don't even actively realize.

But if you can be real with yourself and conquer them, you'll succeed.

Speaking of which, my goal next semester in college(heck even over summer) is to do lots and lots of Warm Approaches. To not only build my social circle, but to meet some new hotties as well lol. I don't wanna rely exclusively on Cold Approach anymore.

jsim

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well since I was mentioned I may as well put in my two cents lol...

Yeah I think that some of the stuff on the forum can be kinda negative, like with the topics you posted, but I think that it's important to be aware of womens true nature so you don't go out and get burned. Lately that's the focus I've seen a lot of places like these taking: educating people on female nature so that you can be aware. Like @backseatjuan said there's tons of great stuff on here, and I think it can be really life changing.

I'll be the first to admit that I rant too much in my journal but I'm working on phasing that out lol. But in terms of big picture, this website has been great for me and my life. I went from failing hella classes and getting no sex to passing everything and getting some sexual success. I'll openly admit that I'm getting flaked on a LOT though, and getting above an HB6 has been troubling. So I'm not there yet but I plan to be with the help of this website. Any time I have a question this forum is always great for answering it. And if I hadn't been here I NEVER would've figured out that you're not supposed to validate women and stuff like that.

So long story short, I think this forum is still great and positive. There's just been a lot of focus on womens nature lately, which I think is important.
^^I didn't want to put you on blast too much, but at one point, I think you had posted the exact same post like half a dozen times in a row. It was literally identical word for word. I was like, WTF?

I agree that the stickied articles are really good. Probably the best aspect of the site actually. The forum however, seems like it's overwhelmingly complaints with very little in the way of actionable advice. Not to mention, there are at least a handful of professional trolls who literally spend all of their waking hours on the forum. They claim to be ladies men but when they've posted 40 or 50 times in 12 hours every single day, well, their actions speak for themselves.

As far as flakes, I don't understand why men complain about this? Everyone gets flaked on, some more than others. It's like complaining about drivers who drive at 62 mph, rather than 55 mph as posted. Its so common, complaining about it will only drive you mad.

Here's my own experience with a recent flake. I met this one girl on St. Patty's day weekend. Cute girl. Some old drunk weirdo was annoying the f out of her and wasn't going away. I walked up and simply observed. I was legitimately concerned, but didn't say anything, I just sort of stood there. After a minute or two, the guy eventually went away. After he left, she was talking with another girl, saying she was so relieved he left. The ugly girl she was talking to mentioned she was glad I was there. Anyway, I talked very briefly with the cute girl. I was getting ready to leave. I randomly invited her to an after party. She smiled, said she had to get up early the next day. I grabbed her number and jetted.

I texted her the next day, bit of chit chat. Then, I texted her twice inviting her out when I was out. No reply. I saw her a month later at the same spot. I said hi and she was super tense and weird and didn't want to talk. Never saw her again after that. It's just a numbers game. I don't see the point of getting emotionally invested so early with a girl I barely know. I had multiple girls I was working on so what if one number flakes?

You're right. The DJ Bible and Bootcamp don't make promises. But it is implied that if you follow the steps, you will get laid like a rock star. Or at least that's what I recall reading. It's a process.

The problems with any bootcamp is that it can lead you to "burn it down" which is not much of a problem in a big city. However, it could become a huge problem in a social circle setting or smaller cities. The bootcamp requires volume and many cities don't have the requisite numbers to make something like a bootcamp a realistic possibility.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^I didn't want to put you on blast too much, but at one point, I think you had posted the exact same post like half a dozen times in a row. It was literally identical word for word. I was like, WTF?

I agree that the stickied articles are really good. Probably the best aspect of the site actually. The forum however, seems like it's overwhelmingly complaints with very little in the way of actionable advice. Not to mention, there are at least a handful of professional trolls who literally spend all of their waking hours on the forum. They claim to ladies men but when they've posted 40 or 50 times in 12 hours every single day they've been on the forum, well, their actions speak for themselves.

As far as flakes, I don't understand why men complain about this? Everyone gets flaked on, some more than others. It's like complaining about drivers who drive at 62 mph, rather than 55 mph as posted. Its so common, complaining about it will only drive you mad.

Here's my own experience with a recent flake. I met this one girl on St. Patty's day weekend. Cute girl. Some old drunk weirdo was annoying the f out of her and wasn't going away. I walked up and simply observed. I was legitimately concerned, but didn't say anything, I just sort of stood there. After a minute or two, the guy eventually went away. After he left, she was talking with another girl, saying she was so relieved he left. The ugly girl she was talking to mentioned she was glad I was there. Anyway, I talked very briefly with the cute girl. I was getting ready to leave. I randomly invited her to an after party. She smiled, said she had to get up early the next day. I grabbed her number and jetted.

I texted her the next day, bit of chit chat. Then, I texted her twice inviting her out when I was out. No reply. I saw her a month later at the same spot. I said hi and she was super tense and weird and didn't want to talk. Never saw her again after that. It's just a numbers game. I don't see the point of getting emotionally invested so early with a girl I barely know. I had multiple girls I was working on so what if one number flakes?
Haha my bad bro. I think the issue was life as a college student is verrrrrry repetitive(wake up, gym, approach, study, rinse and repeat) and I wanted a daily journal, as well as the fact that I was just writing whatever I felt at the time. I think a better format(and this will help with the forum problem too that you mentioned) would help. I'm gonna try and see if I can get some of those old posts in my journal removed and cut down its length so it's more like a narrative. Make it essentially all field reports. Although to my credit I do have Cold Approach Reports and Lay Reports. Like I DID [x]/I'm struggling with [y] instead of I plan to do [z], y'know? Especially since I wanna keep this journal going until I graduate to prove a point.

But yeah, at one point I was just extremely frustrated at how fickle women can be. They'd act like they're all into you and then never return your texts. It is indeed a numbers game.

Although, once again, I still think this forum is an awesome resource.

And as for the trolls, I put them on ignore lol.

Last edited:

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I agree that the stickied articles are really good. Probably the best aspect of the site actually. The forum however, seems like it's overwhelmingly complaints with very little in the way of actionable advice. Not to mention, there are at least a handful of professional trolls who literally spend all of their waking hours on the forum. They claim to be ladies men but when they've posted 40 or 50 times in 12 hours every single day, well, their actions speak for themselves.

You're right. The DJ Bible and Bootcamp don't make promises. But it is implied that if you follow the steps, you will get laid like a rock star. Or at least that's what I recall reading. It's a process.

The problems with any bootcamp is that it can lead you to "burn it down" which is not much of a problem in a big city. However, it could become a huge problem in a social circle setting or smaller cities. The bootcamp requires volume and many cities don't have the requisite numbers to make something like a bootcamp a realistic possibility.
Who says you have to stay in your city?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy Spirit wouldn't accuse someone as being racist for no reason. Stop being a hypocrite. That's a good start for you.
For the record, I have been listening to allot of Black news, and you might have said something in your post that simply triggered something (i.e. Tyrone is a Black name, you were talking about the hood, or portraying Blacks in a negative light). It is nothing personal.
I listen to youtube channels such as Roland Martin, Philip Scott from the Advice Show, to name a couple and think I'm educated about Black issues in the States.

If you tune into these channels and listen to them yourself then perhaps you can understand where I was coming from.