Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women Love Orbiters But Isn't It A Waste of Their Time?

A

AJ84

Nothing to be offended over, you're just not factually and analytically correct.

A man raised with the same overstimulation that women receive in 2019 would act the same way or worse, in fact they usually do. That doesn't mean that it's appropriate to analyze men and women the same way because the male experience is 90% the opposite of that aberration while it is the universal attractive female experience in youth.

It's sort of like the trans activists saying that men can get pregnant...I mean even if we concede the ideology it would still be such a statistical anomaly it's not relevant or useful to the discussion.

Seriously, if narcissistic supply seeking was a common male trait,would this thread exist?
Not offended, just tired of generalizations.

Yes the male experience is different, like I stated, not saying there are no differences. Men do not get the same kind of sexual attention that women get. The ones who do (usually male celebs), yes some of them act the same way. Also male celebs get non sexual attention and validation from their social media accounts (look at NBA players’ instagrams and guys basically worshipping them).

What I am pointing out is that people in general like attention and validation. In the context of liking attention and validation, I am analyzing it same way. I don’t hear people (men or women) complaining about someone feeding their ego. Do you? I wouldn’t complain about it lol.

Some people seek it, and for women it’s easier to get because they can seek sexual attention simply by posting a bikini pic online. There’s a difference yes - most straight men don’t peacock around online half as much as women because there is no market for it.

But not all females seek that kind of attention. There’s a difference between receiving it and seeking it. Just because it’s easier for women to get validation and attention from men online doesn’t mean that all women seek it and are more interested in orbiters over the real thing.

For every one attention seeking female, posting half naked pictures on their social media accounts and collecting online orbiters, there are probably 10 females who don’t do that.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's almost unheard of for men to keep a woman around purely for attention.
Whaaaaa? That's what plate spinning is!!!

If it isn't an acknowledged FWB situation, it's about keeping women around for attention. You can call it "screening", or whatever, to try and justify it, but the truth is that men like the sexual ATTENTION that plate spinning brings - otherwise they would pony up with the real answer "yes, I'm fvcking other women" instead of the smoke show "I'm looking for the 'right' woman bvllchit....

Last edited:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@AJ84 you'll never win with you "tired of the generalization" argument. They'll just "NAWALT isn't a valid argument" you and talk about how you are preaching the feminine imperative

For the record, I'm not a fan of random male attention/orbiting. To be idealized because im attractive and you want to fvck me? There's so much more to me than that.
But, based on this board, since I won't put out without investment, I'm not worth the time. Hmmmm okay....

Last edited:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@LARaiders85 you do reaize that, just because you type the string "you're not factually or analytically correct" as a response to someone, doesn't make your response any more factually or analytically correct, right?

#weakcomeback

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plate spinning is literally done in reaction to what women are doing. The super majority of man don't do it, or even have the ability to do it. My friends think I'm the most evil guy on the planet for doing it. Meanwhile literally 100% of women I've dated do it.

I don't understand why chronology is so foreign to you all.
Okay, now you sound like my kids "but he did it too!"

Yes, men attention seek with women. Plate spinning is a valid example. The super majority of men would do it, if they knew how to pull it off (hence this site, men seeking how to get women's attention, and keep it for their benefit)

Just because you have a set of friends whom are judgemental with you, doesn't indicate a conclusion that men dont attention seek - it is, more so, reminiscent of cognitive dissonance in ppl.

People love attention, period

You can't prove "chronology". That's just your opinion. I understand why you have this opinion, because it supports your argument, but (again) simply typing that word into your response doesn't make it a valid argument - it's just a word in a sentance.... An impressively inserted word, but still....just a word.

Now excusez moi while I paint my nails...

Last edited:

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I'd rather do things like work on my education and read than chase women all day, imagine that. There are grown men here, your kiddy stuff is going to be played out.
I don't know any man who only dates just one woman lol maybe you and the people in ya circle don't have the option to deal with multiple women, is that a possibility or no?

spitfire

Banned
Reaction score
My friend was talking to a girl, trying to lay the foundation for a lay.

He was saying: "I was trying to be the perfect gentleman, but that doesn't build attraction..." So he knew that his strategy was flawed. He knew he had wasted his time, but he couldn't prevent himself from falling into the same trap all over again. Meanwhile, this girl is passing her time listening to him for entertainment like a tv channel. Meanwhile she's continually eyeing me up and down stealing glances angling for a fvck.

She's too heavy to be my type, but even when a guy knows his strategy leads to failure, he still falls into the same trap. Like the other guy, he's trying be the "perfect gentleman" nice guy and it leads nowhere. So actually there were at least three "faux couples" from last week.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm looking at the title of this thread, "Women love orbiters....". I can't help but think these orbiters would be pleased to find out these women, these objects of their affection, love them. :)

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maryam Bailak, was semi-attractive when she was a teenager in Blossom IIRC. She's now an over-weight feminist. Yes, Kaley Cuoco is very attractive, but she's bat sh!t crazy. Ever see the hot crazy matrix? I've posted it below for your viewing pleasure.

This video is a CLASSIC! :up::up::up::up:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Waste of time? They crave validation like a junkie craves Crystal Meth.

The orbiters give then their validation fix. So no its not a "waste of time" OP, it has a very defined purpose.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl keeping an orbiter around for attention is like the male equivalent of a guy keeping a plate around just for sex
I actually think that in a lot of cases for men, sex EQUALS validation. In other words, a guy requires the validation of a woman sleeping with him. That and only that sends him the message that she is genuinely attracted to him. This proves that he is "the man" or whatever, it gives him validation, look at all the posters here bragging about their notch count.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually think that in a lot of cases for men, sex EQUALS validation. In other words, a guy requires the validation of a woman sleeping with him. That and only that sends him the message that she is genuinely attracted to him. This proves that he is "the man" or whatever, it gives him validation, look at all the posters here bragging about their notch count.
That's exactly what I understand after reading this site. For men, sex equals validation. What's missing from these boards is why a woman might pull back from bedroom activities. Instead, the logic here is "that's what she owes him sex (validation) if he's going to stay with her" and that pulling back is a "sh1t test". While I understand why that is the perspective, I also realize that perspective doesn't solve the dynamic.

spitfire

Banned
Reaction score
I can understand the desire for "validation." What I don't understand is when they seek it from ugly, undesirable men for hours, weeks or months on end. Especially if they can get validation from better looking men where it might actually lead to a relationship. These girls must be receiving attention from better prospects, so to speak.

The only sense I can make of it is that it's like receiving affection from a pet who loves you unconditionally, or as a form of entertainment when they're bored.

And again, ultimately the more convincing explanation is that women are sadistic and enjoy/get off on destroying men's souls and psyches. From this point of view, orbiters are conquered rather than used for entertainment. After all, if the woman is yawning or not paying attention to the guy at all, they can't be that entertaining.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Better to be used for sex than a gay bf orbiter.
True, but I've never orbited nor am I gay. It just goes in my mind that if she's fvcking me, who else is she fvcking? Rather not play that game in this point of my life, so I walk. In my 20's and early 30's, yes, I'd play around. Going to be 38 soon. Tired of the merry-go-round and games.

A

AJ84

I can understand the desire for "validation." What I don't understand is when they seek it from ugly, undesirable men for hours, weeks or months on end. Especially if they can get validation from better looking men where it might actually lead to a relationship. These girls must be receiving attention from better prospects, so to speak.

The only sense I can make of it is that it's like receiving affection from a pet who loves you unconditionally, or as a form of entertainment when they're bored.

And again, ultimately the more convincing explanation is that women are sadistic and enjoy/get off on destroying men's souls and psyches. From this point of view, orbiters are conquered rather than used for entertainment. After all, if the woman is yawning or not paying attention to the guy at all, they can't be that entertaining.
Why is the more convincing explanation that women are sadistic? How would that view help you? If I thought men were evil, I would question why I would spend anytime with them?

Some women like to feed their egos by having online admirers. Just because they can, they have no interest in meeting these guys and how much time does it take to post something sexy or cute on Snapchat or Insta or whatsapp or whatever. Not saying it’s right but it’s not sadistic.

Instagram ‘models’ in particular, actually need orbiters to generate money. For example, they will tag a product that they are using, usually while they are posed suggestively. Think of a fitness model posing in skimpy workout clothes holding an energy drink. She tags the energy drink and that sends a notification and a link to her IA account to the company that owns the drink. If they see that she has a lot of followers they may contact her with an offer to promote their brand for money.
Who do you think follows fitness models posing in skimpy work out gear?

In that regard it’s not a waste of time.

spitfire

Banned
Reaction score
Why is the more convincing explanation that women are sadistic? How would that view help you? If I thought men were evil, I would question why I would spend anytime with them?

Some women like to feed their egos by having online admirers. Just because they can, they have no interest in meeting these guys and how much time does it take to post something sexy or cute on Snapchat or Insta or whatsapp or whatever. Not saying it’s right but it’s not sadistic.

Instagram ‘models’ in particular, actually need orbiters to generate money. For example, they will tag a product that they are using, usually while they are posed suggestively. Think of a fitness model posing in skimpy workout clothes holding an energy drink. She tags the energy drink and that sends a notification and a link to her IA account to the company that owns the drink. If they see that she has a lot of followers they may contact her with an offer to promote their brand for money.
Who do you think follows fitness models posing in skimpy work out gear?

In that regard it’s not a waste of time.
Most attention whors aren't instagram models.