Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

nicksaiz65 Odyssey

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Making Money

1.) I need to be able to finesse and game the system in life just like a slick PUA would
2.) At this career fair, I need to be able to fake it till I make it with my demeanor. That's the only way that this is going to work. I have to be uber-confident and have things to bring to the table or I won't be making money
3.) I need to stop basing my self worth on school. That's the path that I'm taking to get the high paying job. But some people like RSDMax didn't even go to college and they're still rich. A degree, investing, and entrepreneurship are how I'm going to make my money and atone for all my fvck ups. But I need to mentally stop calling myself a "lazy stupid piece of shyt" whenever I make a bad mark at school
4.) Stop being a simp, acknowledge female nature through Red Pill and MGTOW

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Experience is the best teacher. That's all there is to it. You can read all you want, but you'll never truly internalize it until you experience it because experience makes it relevant to you.

It's more efficient. And you'll eventually get in a zone where you won't even notice you're not listening to music. I don't know as much about computers as you, but I think I recall realizing some time ago that a single processor can't multitask. Which means most computers can't. They just do things and switch reaaaally fast which makes it seem like theyre multitasking. We have one processor, the brain. Therefore we can only really process and think about one thing at a time. Switching tasks (checking phone, listening to music) takes your focus from the main task (Cal writes about the effects of this but that's an aside). So music is fine... If it's nonrhythmic or looped so that you forget about it and it becomes background noise. Otherwise you're partitioning your resources - inefficient.
Hmm...well your analogy is somewhat correct. A single core CPU cannot multitask but almost no CPU these days is a single core...most are 4 to 8 cores. This would allow multithreading to take place where each core runs its own process independently of the others.

However if we are focusing only on a aingle core CPU then that's correct and is actually the basis for Async and Await in C#...it simulates multithreading by giving each process a small amount of time with the CPU and then going on to the next process. It continues in this loop until the processes are completed.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another too is, you don't "study" code. You just code. Hence, you're going to see more success in your CS classes if you implement the theory through application AKA implement solutions using the sh|t you learned in the classroom.

Don't just do the walkthrough out your textbook like some noob doing the challenges off FreeCodeCamp and justify it as "studying"

Implement your own version of it. Build it from the ground up. Borrow code if you have to, but make 80% of it your own work. This goes the same for your infrastructure classes as well: put it together in your perspective.

databaseDesign() => {
design( critThinking, writeEntities);
buildSchemas( design, describeType, declareKeys);
implementDatabase(schemas);
optimize(getFaster);
}

I may have been self-taught and went through a coding mcbootcamp, but my success has been solely attributed to going back to the beginning and building the projects on my own immediately after going through the lesson and walkthrough. I didn't learn anything until I struggled to build it on my own. That's how it is done. There's no way around it.

In all seriousness, if that can't be done then you're going to go through some serious heartbreak as you progress through school and even when you start working.
100% that actual coding will get you much further than reading about coding. The only way to become a better coder is by doing. Yes, you can read while you do...I check StackOverflow quite a bit and also still read up on various topics that interest me or things that I havent used in a long time to help me stay sharp with those...

As you get further into programming you'll start finding ourlt that you end up forgetting thinga that you don't use on a regular basis...not as in you forget all about them but in that you remember what to do just not always how to do it. Then once you aee it again you'll be like "Oh yeah...I remember". Its sort of like riding a bike in that manner.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm...well your analogy is somewhat correct. A single core CPU cannot multitask but almost no CPU these days is a single core...most are 4 to 8 cores. This would allow multithreading to take place where each core runs its own process independently of the others.

However if we are focusing only on a aingle core CPU then that's correct and is actually the basis for Async and Await in C#...it simulates multithreading by giving each process a small amount of time with the CPU and then going on to the next process. It continues in this loop until the processes are completed.
On a single core processes get time when the context switched process is doing I/O

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On a single core processes get time when the context switched process is doing I/O
Not unless you are doing async processes, otherwise your program is just going to hang until it finishes.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not unless you are doing async processes, otherwise your program is just going to hang until it finishes.
UNIX bro not dos or win31. Unix takes advantage of those time where the other process is waiting on I/O to complete. Even with 10-20 active processes the cpu may be only 60-80% utilized due to I/O.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UNIX bro not dos or win31. Unix takes advantage of those time where the other process is waiting on I/O to complete. Even with 10-20 active processes the cpu may be only 60-80% utilized due to I/O.
Gotcha...I was approaching it from the standpoint of actually being inside the program where you are loading or writing to a file...but yes in an OS environment that's definitely correct...at least in some...I'm pretty sure this is also the case in Windows too but not sure...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotcha...I was approaching it from the standpoint of actually being inside the program where you are loading or writing to a file...but yes in an OS environment that's definitely correct...at least in some...I'm pretty sure this is also the case in Windows too but not sure...
Windows now adays comtext switches. I see what your saying in an individual program... It would need threads.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At this career fair, I need to be able to fake it till I make it with my demeanor. That's the only way that this is going to work. I have to be uber-confident and have things to bring to the table or I won't be making money
When is the career fair?

Does your school have a career development center? Do they do mock interviews? Do they review resume's?

Have you researched what companies will be there and what kind of work they do and what positions are available? Have you searched the internet or asked people you know what kind of questions companies like this ask? What are they looking for in a good candidate?

I've got more things you could consider but this is a place to start. Plus I gotta dash.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100% that actual coding will get you much further than reading about coding. The only way to become a better coder is by doing. Yes, you can read while you do...I check StackOverflow quite a bit and also still read up on various topics that interest me or things that I havent used in a long time to help me stay sharp with those...

As you get further into programming you'll start finding ourlt that you end up forgetting thinga that you don't use on a regular basis...not as in you forget all about them but in that you remember what to do just not always how to do it. Then once you aee it again you'll be like "Oh yeah...I remember". Its sort of like riding a bike in that manner.
Yeah I know exactly what you mean. This actually happened with that conversation about sorting algorithms that we had the other day.

I really don’t like memorizing code but unfortunately on my tests I have to write code by hand. So I don’t really know a more efficient way to study for it

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The processor conversation is really interesting. I don’t really have anything to add to it though because I haven’t taken Parallel Computing yet. I think that’s like CSC 4320?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When is the career fair?

Does your school have a career development center? Do they do mock interviews? Do they review resume's?

Have you researched what companies will be there and what kind of work they do and what positions are available? Have you searched the internet or asked people you know what kind of questions companies like this ask? What are they looking for in a good candidate?

I've got more things you could consider but this is a place to start. Plus I gotta dash.
Career fair is next semester. Didn’t make it this semester due to my little incident lol. They do all of that stuff at the school. I haven’t really researched the companies though.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Career fair is next semester. Didn’t make it this semester due to my little incident lol. They do all of that stuff at the school. I haven’t really researched the companies though.
Oh yeuhhhh. Plenty of time to prepare and smash that sh!t then. No excuses this time. If you play your cards right, you can present yourself very well which will impress them. Of course, having prior experience is an important thing but if you have some free time this summer, you could dedicate it to a self-started project which will show them initiative among other things.

Of you've got other stuff to worry about rn but it wouldn't be a bad idea to start making note of your resources that will help you prepare.

Whenever you start having questions about it, ping me. Either on dm or in here works.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeuhhhh. Plenty of time to prepare and smash that sh!t then. No excuses this time. If you play your cards right, you can present yourself very well which will impress them. Of course, having prior experience is an important thing but if you have some free time this summer, you could dedicate it to a self-started project which will show them initiative among other things.

Of you've got other stuff to worry about rn but it wouldn't be a bad idea to start making note of your resources that will help you prepare.

Whenever you start having questions about it, ping me. Either on dm or in here works.
I most definitely will bro, thank you

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I forgot to mention that I will most definitely be working on a personal project this summer. One of my dreams involving programming has been to make a VST soft synthesizer. I'll put it on my resume and brag about it, which will then enable me to make money by getting the credentials for a high paying job. So I'm gonna be releasing the synth for free.

I've always been interested in musical applications with my programming. I made an app in high school that randomly generated musical pieces so that people could practice their sightreading. It went to a National competition, although I didn't win. That is already on my resume.

I just want that resume clout so I'm gonna finish this synth as soon as I can. Who else is gonna have something like that on their resume?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Relevant Video for Game:

Summary:
If she doesn't ever hit you up, she either has low interest or is casually dating. Her calling would send out more of a relationship vibe. You have to move things slower, they're more apprehensive. Don't pursue them hard, you need to move slower as you raise their interest level. Don't ask her out in consecutive weeks, show your high value by skipping a week. She's casually dating. Let her miss you, date other people. Raise her interest by showing high value, having other shyt in your life going on, not pursuing too hard, and so on. Get over that morals/ethics shyt with women too. Lie to them, cheat with them. Most women will cheat anyways. Fvck them and then toss them to the side of the road like garbage. Women will try to use men too so you shouldn't care. This is how you become Alpha! A lot of these women are just *****s who want to fvck and be a bootycall, treat them as such. Don't give off any vibes like you are looking for a girlfriend. Give her space, and pursue her slowly. You can still fvck her even if she never calls. Don't wine/dine women and then get used.

Well, my hybrid PUA Game has come so far since the start of this journal. I actually know what I'm doing. I'm gonna use and tweak this Game for the next year.

EDIT: ALSO, PERFECT IS BORING!!!!!!! NO EXCUSES FOR NOT ESCALATING

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More Dumbass Mistakes

For my future reference... I wanted to post something in here that they told me in Seddit. If a girl is in your room, you had best make a move. Hell make a move and have her tell you to stop. Better than not doing anything like some beta male bytch

I’m always hesitating. Friends, my inner game needs drastic work. It’ll go up as I stay on my purpose. This is even more important than any outer game I’ve ever worked on.

Fvck! Just like AMS said I’m probably finished with this Tinder Chick and she basically threw the pvssy at me.

I know abundance, but she was really pretty too. Im just mad about how I’ve been doing Game a year and I’m still making mistakes like this. And my incompetence overall. Son of a bytch!!!!

It’s gonna take like a year to dig myself out of this hole I swear

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More Dumbass Mistakes

For my future reference... I wanted to post something in here that they told me in Seddit. If a girl is in your room, you had best make a move. Hell make a move and have her tell you to stop. Better than not doing anything like some beta male bytch

I’m always hesitating. Friends, my inner game needs drastic work. It’ll go up as I stay on my purpose. This is even more important than any outer game I’ve ever worked on.

Fvck! Just like AMS said I’m probably finished with this Tinder Chick and she basically threw the pvssy at me.

I know abundance, but she was really pretty too. Im just mad about how I’ve been doing Game a year and I’m still making mistakes like this. And my incompetence overall. Son of a bytch!!!!

It’s gonna take like a year to dig myself out of this hole I swear
Whats weird about the game is the chicks you chase dont want you. But there are always ones following you.

Status
Not open for further replies.