Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

nicksaiz65 Odyssey

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grade Check

Made a 75 on my Math Test. Eh! That’s alright. We get one test dropped in this class so hopefully this’ll be my dropped one. Especially since the second test isn’t until after Spring Break. I’d really like to have all As on these tests: it’ll really help me achieve my academic goals. It’s Math, which is all over the internet. I just need to start early, grind the problems, and get enough sleep before the test so I don’t make any retarded Algebra mistakes. Once again, I really have no excuse.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Self Cuts

Also... whenever I line myself up I need to use spritz to hold my hairline in place. Fvck my stupid hairline. I need to go to a barber ASAP

Papa_smu

Banned
Reaction score
Zero Faith in Humanity; When to go to Sleep

I like Dr. Nerdlove’s honest approach to dating, I really do. But after getting soft rejected and seeing how shallow these hoes are in person and on social media, I have zero faith in females anymore. Especially these hired guns. So shallow and dumb.

I do agree with a lot of Dr. Nerdlove’s Game, like maintaining Emotional Momentum and stuff like that. But for these dumb hoes, I just don’t think going with a totally honest approach like that is gonna work. I’m gonna go full on PUA/Mystery Method, I can’t be genuine anymore. It’ll give me more confidence in my approach too cause I know EXACTLY what I need to be saying and doing. The only way I’m gonna be able to relate to these hoes is through PUA.

Looks, Money, Status. Every stereotype that the pickup industry has about women is pretty much spot on I’ve found.

My Game is gonna be a weird hybrid between PUA Stuff, AMS, and Dr. Nerdlove.

Then again, why not have both the Nerdlove Attraction Method and Mystery Method in my toolbox so I can use either as needed?
—————————————

Also, sometimes I need to know when to throw in the towel and just go to bed. I tried to stay up until 6 AM and that ended really badly for me. Still learning responsibility.
Yeah, women can be shallow. They tend to look for three things: body, money, or status -- well at least the ones we want to have sex with or date.

Although, in my opinion, most women are on autopilot when they are out in the field. It's quite possible that may not be as shallow as they come across and are in fact putting up a front. Thus comes the challenge of breaking that programming and sticking out in her everyday interactions. It could be going out of your way from your busy day just to open her. It could also be busting a move (good dancing) in the produce aisle at the grocery store because you feel like it.

The whole point is that you have to figure out what makes you stick out to generate a hook. And the best way to do that is removing yourself from your perspective and think about her perspective. Would you want to be approached by you? If you were in her shoes, why would you stick out from the rest of the guys?

Neil Strauss described a good mentality to have when going out. Average guys go out to meet women because they want to feel better about themselves. Guys who have success go out because they want make others feel good about themselves.

Papa_smu

Banned
Reaction score
Here's a good exercise:

Where do high-quality women hang out? What do you think they are thinking all the time? They don't spend all their time at a nightclub or bar. They have some obligation to something. Once you figure that out, be curious and check it out.

I'll give you a hint. A lot of high-quality women tend to do Yoga. I say that's the best place to start.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, women can be shallow. They tend to look for three things: body, money, or status -- well at least the ones we want to have sex with or date.

Although, in my opinion, most women are on autopilot when they are out in the field. It's quite possible that may not be as shallow as they come across and are in fact putting up a front. Thus comes the challenge of breaking that programming and sticking out in her everyday interactions. It could be going out of your way from your busy day just to open her. It could also be busting a move (good dancing) in the produce aisle at the grocery store because you feel like it.

The whole point is that you have to figure out what makes you stick out to generate a hook. And the best way to do that is removing yourself from your perspective and think about her perspective. Would you want to be approached by you? If you were in her shoes, why would you stick out from the rest of the guys?

Neil Strauss described a good mentality to have when going out. Average guys go out to meet women because they want to feel better about themselves. Guys who have success go out because they want make others feel good about themselves.
I think my conversational skills have definitely improved. So I would give myself a positive rating but I’m biased towards myself lol. I think this problem will naturally go away as I do more and more approaches. Let’s see if the problem persists by the time I hit Approach 100.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a good exercise:

Where do high-quality women hang out? What do you think they are thinking all the time? They don't spend all their time at a nightclub or bar. They have some obligation to something. Once you figure that out, be curious and check it out.

I'll give you a hint. A lot of high-quality women tend to do Yoga. I say that's the best place to start.
This’ll definitely be something that I’ll consider as I really start to dive into Daygame. The sooner I read Day Bang by Roosh V, the better.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How nicksaiz65 Approaches: My Game has Improved

Okay guys, after doing lots of reading and consulting Red Pill I’ve decided what model I’m gonna use for my Nightgame approaches.

I think I’m gonna use the Nerdlove Attraction Plan. I totally agree with him, there’s no reason that I should lock myself into one phase at a time when dealing with a woman. I need something more flexible. Yet at the same time I will still have material to fall back on if my mind goes blank just like a PUA flowchart. Not that I don’t find value from PUA resources, this is just the way I think it’ll be best for me to do it. I know Dr. Nerdlove isn’t a PUA anymore, but I’m pretty much using his thing like an extremely flexible Emotional Progression Model. I’m always building up the 3 aspects of chemistry until they’re high enough for me to isolate and get the lay. Anything that lets me think of women and life more like a video game will help me. In a way, I’m still treating life like Computer Programming, but hey if the shoe fits...

I’m still gonna find lots of value from this PUA stuff like Mystery. I just need to make sure I come off as a smooth Nice Guy and not a Pickup Artist. At the end of the day, what I say doesn’t even matter that much. All that matters is that I have a plan and I know where I’m going with this stuff.

I know I’m always going on about Dr. Nerdlove’s stuff, but I can really relate to him and his style of Game seems to work pretty well. Guess I’m gonna be gaming hoes with a pretty genuine method and building up Chemistry.

I’ve always wanted to be cool like a PUA using routines though. But the thing is, Roosh V says that memorizing what you want to say word for word is a horrible idea. That’s not a conversation, that’s a script and it’ll come off super forced and robotic. But I do have the issue of running out of things to say and then being like “now what?” Especially with party hoes that I can’t really relate to so I can’t just naturally flow with them. Yet I still wanna fvck them so I’m gonna have to learn haha.

Dr. Nerdlove said that I should go after the girls I Click with and not just the “highest social value” ones. Roosh said if you want to fvck the girls you have no connection to, you’re gonna have to be an actor and put on a mask. Doing so will be really difficult.

So be it. I’m always down for a challenge.

But I digress. My “routines” are gonna be basically conversation topics to fall back on and things of the sort. Or even just things to talk about in general. For girls I can’t really relate to, like sorority sluts, and party girls.
That’ll make me way more assured, almost as if I were using M3(but way more flexible.) I won’t have all that junk floating around in my head while I approach either. Other than that, I’m winging it.

In a weird kind of way, it’s almost the same thing if you wanna make friends with dudes regarding that social mask. Like with thugmaxxxers, hyper party dudes, and normies.

I know it’s gonna be exhausting af working like this, but this is what I want from my life until I achieve my goals. If I have to create a whole fake nicksaiz65(Aren’t PUAs doing the same thing anyways? I always wanted to be one) then so be it!

After I read Day Bang by Roosh V, I can kind of trans-mutate this plan to work during the day(and with social circle.)

So I’m using a good system now. As long as I have a reasonable Game Plan, anything can work. Just like fitness. I think the reason I was so stressed about this was because I was upset by the rejections. I need to raise my value until those rejections just roll off my back(and they’re less likely to happen.) I’m still not all the way there yet, one year later.

I’m just glad that my concrete, solid Game Plan is finally coming together. Dr. Nerdlove for the Attraction Plan and Texting. Roosh for his Daygame. AMS and Corey Wayne for handling the horse sh*t that women throw at you sometimes. I know the general flowchart of just meeting, to Dating, to sex from Models and AMS. And other PUAs for just general knowledge that will help me in life and love. This is the hybrid game that nicksaiz65 uses, and it’s all coming together.

My thumb hurts. I’m about to go to the gym, do my homework, and then get in an hour brush session to increase my value. Good to get my thoughts out on paper though because this has really been bothering me.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fitness

Just completed Week 1 of Podrunner Intervals.

I’ll be at the gym at 5:55 AM tomorrow to do some compound lifts. Gotta get back to my peak strength.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Especially with party hoes that I can’t really relate to
Why not? Because you don't like parties as much as her? Surely there's something else you can talk about, right? Because there's more to her and you than parties.

I'm curious what you'd find if you did this experiment: think about something you really enjoy. Music? Ask an opinion opener about something specific and see what they say... They might answer as you expect. Or they might surprise you.

I'm just trying to suggest not labeling someone before you met them. It's limiting. Not just with women.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not? Because you don't like parties as much as her? Surely there's something else you can talk about, right? Because there's more to her and you than parties.

I'm curious what you'd find if you did this experiment: think about something you really enjoy. Music? Ask an opinion opener about something specific and see what they say... They might answer as you expect. Or they might surprise you.

I'm just trying to suggest not labeling someone before you met them. It's limiting. Not just with women.
Yeah one thing I’ve noticed about myself is that I rely pretty heavily on stereotypes. That’s probably not good. I think it’s because the way my brain is set up I like people sorted into categories. I treat my life like an algorithm.

Man, you know how long it’s been since I’ve tried an honest to God Opinion Opener? Sounds like fun. Maybe an excuse for some Daygame? Tell you what, I’ll try it a couple times after I read Day Bang. I’ll write a field Report as well. I do need to approach more anyways.

Also, I’m gonna start watching at least one seduction video/podcast a day. I have a very general birds eye view of Game. Now I need more specifics. If I do this, self improve, put myself out there and keep practicing my approach, my Game will improve leaps and bounds this year by doing this stuff alone. AMS is gonna be the best place to start since he keeps shyt so real. It’ll keep adding to my weird hybrid Game which will eventually be the best.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating Videos

Corey Wayne: know when to pursue, and know when to back off! It’s a balance. Use your gut feeling. You have to give her the space to wonder about you sometimes...

Dr. Nerdlove: Texting can help maintain emotional momentum, but the main thing is getting her out IN PERSON. Never forget that that is your main goal.

I’ve been binging on Game stuff these last couple weeks. I feel like my Game has definitely improved. Now let’s put it to the test and get some numbers/dates.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I Have It All

Hey guys. Update on me pursuing my purpose and chasing my passions. I got a $100 pair of speakers that they recommended for me on Reddit. They're fvcking fire. I can hear the bass so well. Now I have my producing headphones and speakers. Now the issue isn't so much my setup, it's just learning how to write music competently. How am I gonna learn to do that? Read books, watch YouTube videos, and practice by making lots and lots of tracks.

My hybrid Game Plan is really coming together. I'm not like "wtf do I do to get a girl?" like I was at the start of this journal. I just did a Cold Approach and I may go out to the bars. I'll update you guys on how it goes. I'm gonna keep pushing until I finally achieve my life and sexual goals.

I talked to my Chad friend and texting for more than just logistics it totally fine. So I’m going for it! Always moving towards the hangout.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pre-Rant

Hooooooooooo boy guys. I am pisssssssssed. Boy do I have a field report to tell you guys. I'm gonna vent, rage, talk about how shallow slvtty and manipulative women are, and get all my thoughts out on paper.

But in a weird kind of way, I'm glad this unfortunate situation happened to me. My miserable failures show me the way the world really works, and it shows me how I haven't been being an Alpha Male.

And thanks to the internet, I know how to become an Alpha Male.

Thanks to this incident I'm totally revamping my style of Game.

I would most definitely like feedback on this one so if you guys could help me out with some responses.

But at the moment... I let you guys down. I have a program due today. Instead of working on it like I should've, I spent last night getting drunk and chasing ass.

But I'm busting my butt right now working on this program. I'll talk to you dudes after I turn this mess in. Life will fall at my feet, I swear it.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Revamped Game

After getting some sleep I’ve realized that there’s really no point in revamping my entire Game from the ground up. A hybrid Game can totally work for me, I just have to keep experimenting and see what works for me.

Back into the world of theory. I think my Game needs to be more Red Pilled, less pursuing, and more realistic about the way the world around me works.

I’m just keeping a giant ass algorithm in my head about how I Date.

I’m gonna improve my Game by watching every single video that AMS, Roosh V, and Todd V Dating have put out. That’s a tall order but I have to do it. If I do my Game will skyrocket again. I just gotta never get discouraged, keep experimenting, and never give up.

Can you guys tell me why when I read something it kinda makes sense, but then I go out there and fvck it up, then it makes total sense to me?

As a member on here said, sometimes you gotta learn what not to do

The biggest Game issues that I see now are I’m too nice and I give away my non-sexual attention too freely. All I can do is keep experimenting and tweaking my Game like a Scientist until it finally works for me.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay guys, I'm making good progress on studying for this test tomorrow. I know for a fact that I'll pass this Databases test tomorrow. I know exactly what's on it, now I just need to go over the slides. The thing that worries me the most is the SQL stuff because I'm not very familiar with that. But that's nothing that studying can't fix. If I just take my life one step at a time, one day at a time, I'm sure that things will turn out just fine this semester. And in my life in general now that I’m learning how to live it competently.

I’ll keep looking at my life objectively and improving it.

SIDENOTE: If everything goes according to my plan, my GPA is looking like it will be around a 3.1 this semester. If I mess up then it'll be around a 2.7. Not the most excellent thing in the world, but leaps and bounds better than the shyt grades that I cranked out these last two semesters. Although that being said, it's too early to tell exactly what my GPA is gonna be. I need to stop calculating it over and over and just STUDY MY BUTT OFF and then i'll be able to predict it with more accuracy in 3 weeks or so. Plus, if I need to drop anything I always have that option available to me.

Although I will say this. I ran several possible test scenarios with my grades. As long as I don't do something uber-retarded like simply stop trying, I should be totally okay when it comes to my grades this semester. I'll have at least a decent GPA. So I'm going to stop stressing out so much and do the work that is in front of me at the moment.
Get off the site, turn off the cell, study and prepare in a quiet study room. Not at home, not in a loud space. Focus.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Halfway done with my program btw. Just taking a quick break to post up on here

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get off the site, turn off the cell, study and prepare in a quiet study room. Not at home, not in a loud space. Focus.
Music when studying? What do you think?

I’m actually on a quick break now cause I’ve been at it for 5 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.