Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did your wife/ex-wife change after kids?

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be one. Might as well. Just make sure your kids are taken care of. Get a stable of females. Narcissist behaviors can get busted out. You have to do it to them. You learned loving it and supporting it doesnt work.
Definitely tired of the nonsense. Today was especially lovely, getting tougher and tougher to continue to be nice.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely tired of the nonsense. Today was especially lovely, getting tougher and tougher to continue to be nice.
you can do it. Its easiest to do it with some male friends who are already in that scenario. Make sure to schedule your kids time and prioritize them.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you can do it. Its easiest to do it with some male friends who are already in that scenario. Make sure to schedule your kids time and prioritize them.
I'm not aware of any of the guys I know who are in that scenario. One of my friends, the lucky f*cker is probably just getting back from the bahamas with his wife. See, she knows how to treat her man. Mine, she went to bed long ago and I've literally hung out by myself all night. That was before I got threatened with counseling again.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not aware of any of the guys I know who are in that scenario. One of my friends, the lucky f*cker is probably just getting back from the bahamas with his wife. See, she knows how to treat her man. Mine, she went to bed long ago and I've literally hung out by myself all night. That was before I got threatened with counseling again.
Some single friends already in the game. Thats what youll need to start your bullshyt up. Just be mindful of the kids. Your wife is undeserving of your love and your time. Do it for you.

R

Ranger

My ex-wife and I tried for THREE YEARS to have a child. We fvcked, and fvcked, and fvcked.. To the point it became a chore. She finally got preggo. During the pregnancy she had a glow about her in a good way and it was the best 9 months of our entire 12 year relationship. We were closer than ever, taking vacations, and having a great time. Then our daughter was born. After that, she got post partim (sp) depression and down down down she went. The crash was catastrophic. Less than a year after our daughter was born, she divorced me. She kept telling me, her family, my family, friends etc. that "Things between Lefty and I haven't been right for 'YEARS'".. I said "OK, so why did you try to have a child for three years with a man you were so unhappy with?" No answer. Even her own mother said "Yeah (ex wife name), why is that? Lefty has a point.". That was in 2004. The answer never came out until about 2016 when she told my mother "I was really immature back with I divorced Lefty. If I had it to do again I would have handled myself more like an adult".

So there's my story on kids and the ex. I love my daughter but would I have had her if I would have known her mom was gonna divorce me. Absolutely not. Call me what you want for saying that, I will stand firm behind it.
Damn that’s a rough one. All along she didn’t actually want you.
It’s like those good times when she was pregnant and you were never closer was a lie. FVCK!!

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@logicallefty post partum is no joke. I knew as soon as you said she divorced you less than a year after the kids was born, that she was acting based on depression, rather than in with her head on straight. I'm sure she has regrets. It sucks that you had to endure this.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@logicallefty post partum is no joke. I knew as soon as you said she divorced you less than a year after the kids was born, that she was acting based on depression, rather than in with her head on straight. I'm sure she has regrets. It sucks that you had to endure this.
This is why all those guys called you out in this thread. Your stench can be smelled a mile away.

A lot of women have post partum depression, but they don't do what Lefty's wife did. I'd be willing to bet she was a little entitled princess as well. It's the whole picture, the ENTIRE behavior.

R

Ranger

This is why all those guys called you out in this thread. Your stench can be smelled a mile away.

A lot of women have post partum depression, but they don't do what Lefty's wife did. I'd be willing to bet she was a little entitled princess as well. It's the whole picture, the ENTIRE behavior.
When mine suffered through it she came to me.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I have no idea the dynamic that lefty and his wife had. I do know that, as with any other depression, there are varying DEGREES of post partum depression - everything from a mild case of the 'baby blues' to a severe case of "I hate this kid and I'm going to kill it"

Try researching things you don't understand instead of posting and looking like a bitter ignorant a$$hole

Last edited:

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no idea the dynamic that lefty and his wife had. I do know that, as with any other depression, there are varying DEGREES of post partum depression - everything from a mild case of the 'baby blues' to a severe case of "I hate this kid and I'm going to kill it"

Try researching things you don't understand instead of posting and looking like a bitter ignorant a$$hole
That's not the point, where someone falls on the depression scale, it's how they handle it. Simply taking it out on you, dropping all the negativity on you, that's not right. Look, you can put up with a certain amount of it but everyone has their limits. I've been blamed for plenty of things, this is yet another of the many I've been blamed for.

Post partum depression's ugly specter was blamed on me, that I didn't support enough, that I was not there enough. I worked long hours yes but when I was there, I was there. I changed diapers in the middle of the night, did night feedings, which of course she denies but I did it. She did more of it but I took the load probably around 25% of the time, combined with my long work hours, was about all I could do. And this is the case with most women, no matter what you do, it's not right and/or it's not enough. To give you an example, my wife will literally come behind me and refold the laundry that I just folded because it's not how she does it. That's the insanity levels that I have to reach. Another example, she literally stood over me while I put in a new mailbox and told me how to do it. I'm in the middle of augering the hole, putting the mailbox together and completing the task and she has the temerity to stand there and nag me about how she would do it.

Look, I get it, you bring a female perspective and for nothing other than at least getting the female mindset on some things, it can be valuable. But I see you shaming, name calling and simply calling people out for their perspectives. Yes, she has a perspective, you have a perspective and believe it or not, which females seem to lack the awareness to do, the guy has a perspective too. His feelings get hurt too. He might actually have a valid viewpoint that might differ from the females. He might also be wrong too but if what Lefty was describing was correct, that's bad behavior. You can't use your post partum depression to get a pass on all your bad behavior.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not the point, where someone falls on the depression scale, it's how they handle it. Simply taking it out on you, dropping all the negativity on you, that's not right. Look, you can put up with a certain amount of it but everyone has their limits. I've been blamed for plenty of things, this is yet another of the many I've been blamed for.

Post partum depression's ugly specter was blamed on me, that I didn't support enough, that I was not there enough. I worked long hours yes but when I was there, I was there. I changed diapers in the middle of the night, did night feedings, which of course she denies but I did it. She did more of it but I took the load probably around 25% of the time, combined with my long work hours, was about all I could do. And this is the case with most women, no matter what you do, it's not right and/or it's not enough. To give you an example, my wife will literally come behind me and refold the laundry that I just folded because it's not how she does it. That's the insanity levels that I have to reach. Another example, she literally stood over me while I put in a new mailbox and told me how to do it. I'm in the middle of augering the hole, putting the mailbox together and completing the task and she has the temerity to stand there and nag me about how she would do it.

Look, I get it, you bring a female perspective and for nothing other than at least getting the female mindset on some things, it can be valuable. But I see you shaming, name calling and simply calling people out for their perspectives. Yes, she has a perspective, you have a perspective and believe it or not, which females seem to lack the awareness to do, the guy has a perspective too. His feelings get hurt too. He might actually have a valid viewpoint that might differ from the females. He might also be wrong too but if what Lefty was describing was correct, that's bad behavior. You can't use your post partum depression to get a pass on all your bad behavior.
I have no idea what you are talking about. I posted that it sucked that she made the decisions that she did during the time when she was experiencing post partum. I posted that it was CLEAR that her decisions were made as a result of going thru the depression.

We're saying the same thing. How in the fvck are you getting it so god damn twisted?

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no idea what you are talking about. I posted that it sucked that she made the decisions that she did during the time when she was experiencing post partum. I posted that it was CLEAR that her decisions were made as a result of going thru the depression.

We're saying the same thing. How in the fvck are you getting it so god damn twisted?
Wow, here you go again. In case you were wondering, here's the message I'm replying to:

But hey, instead of addressing my actual post, you again act like a little kid. Oh well, typical female. What a twit.

R

Ranger

I posted that it was CLEAR that her decisions were made as a result of going thru the depression.

We're saying the same thing. How in the fvck are you getting it so good damn twisted?
He’s not getting it twisted. You gave her a justification. Depression. Or at least bought into the justification. This is the type of crap that makes life suck.
There’s a lot more to this story that he either doesn’t know or isn’t willing to reveal.
How did our race ever survive through everything in the face of depression and/or hardships. This is a first world problem.

He is right. She turned it all onto him. Maybe he should have gotten a dog so she could have kicked it around instead?
These things are normal social constructs. So it makes sense that it is not recognized by you. It’s fashionable to lay stuff on the man. Or the man being an indirect cause.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, here you go again. In case you were wondering, here's the message I'm replying to:

But hey, instead of addressing my actual post, you again act like a little kid. Oh well, typical female. What a twit.
What the ever loving fvck are you talking about?

You want to get into a REAL discussion about post partum depression with me, understand where my head is at when it comes to dealing with mental illness in a relationship? Them act like a fvcking man and start A DISCUSSION with me.

Until then, don't project your crappy marriage bvllchit and experiences onto me and assume that I am defending anyone. Your assumptions of my viewpoints are incorrect, invalid and PROJECTIONS. The fact that you can't see that speaks volumes about you.

Grow up

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He’s not getting it twisted. You gave her a justification. Depression. Or at least bought into the justification. This is the type of crap that makes life suck.
There’s a lot more to this story that he either doesn’t know or isn’t willing to reveal.
How did our race ever survive through everything in the face of depression and/or hardships. This is a first world problem.

He is right. She turned it all onto him. Maybe he should have gotten a dog so she could have kicked it around instead?
These things are normal social constructs. So it makes sense that it is not recognized by you. It’s fashionable to lay stuff on the man. Or the man being an indirect cause.
Nah. Ur bitter betties that twist my words and make assumptions about how I think and feel JUST SO you can validate how you think and feel. You do it all the time. It's CRAZY how you extend my words in order to project your beliefs about how women "are" onto what I say.

Ppl who do this type of stuff have issues. They aren't interested in anything else but promoting their viewpoint.

It's all good

R

Ranger

Nah. Ur bitter betties that twist my words and make assumptions about how I think and feel JUST SO you can validate how you think and feel. You do it all the time. It's CRAZY how you extend my words in order to project your beliefs about how women "are" onto what I say.

Ppl who do this type of stuff have issues. They aren't interested in anything else but promoting their viewpoint.

It's all good
I wasn’t getting on you. I was merely pointing out that unbeknownst to you...you buy into social narratives. It’s second nature. Automatic.
A woman who kills her baby should receive no pardon. In the West, we are very weak spoiled people. People have no clue whatsoever what strong is in the West. It’s revolting.

He was pointing out what is obvious to us. I don’t expect you to see it. It’s not in your collective thought mechanics.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the ever loving fvck are you talking about?

You want to get into a REAL discussion about post partum depression with me, understand where my head is at when it comes to dealing with mental illness in a relationship? Them act like a fvcking man and start A DISCUSSION with me.

Until then, don't project your crappy marriage bvllchit and experiences onto me and assume that I am defending anyone. Your assumptions of my viewpoints are incorrect, invalid and PROJECTIONS. The fact that you can't see that speaks volumes about you.

Grow up
Wow, you're a real witch, good god, I feel for the guy that decides to crawl inside that crazy a$$ head of yours, he's a real glutton for punishment. Projections and attacks, that's what you seem to thrive on. Good luck with that.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasn’t getting on you. I was merely pointing out that unbeknownst to you...you buy into social narratives. It’s second nature. Automatic.
A woman who kills her baby should receive no pardon. In the West, we are very weak spoiled people. People have no clue whatsoever what strong is in the West. It’s revolting.

He was pointing out what is obvious to us. I don’t expect you to see it. It’s not in your collective thought mechanics.
Again, no idea what you are talking about but cool if you weren't getting on me (snowballs must be alive and well in hell today? Lol)

Mental illness is no joke and extremely difficult for people to navigate in relationships. I sure as he11 couldn't navigate it successfully in my marriage.

The scope of any mental illness discussion is deeper than projection, assumption and blame onto anyone.

Idk, I was taught to communicate and discuss, rather than kneejerk assign cognitive assumptions onto a group of ppl because if their race, religion, gender, etc. IMO Thinking like that keeps you locked in a small cognitive cage. But that's just me.

Edit: none of that was directed at you @Ranger

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, you're a real witch, good god, I feel for the guy that decides to crawl inside that crazy a$$ head of yours, he's a real glutton for punishment. Projections and attacks, that's what you seem to thrive on. Good luck with that.
LMAO now I'm a witch? Again, project much? Good Lord you have issues!

R

Ranger

Again, no idea what you are talking about but cool if you weren't getting on me (snowballs must be alive and well in hell today? Lol)

Mental illness is no joke and extremely difficult for people to navigate in relationships. I sure as he11 couldn't navigate it successfully in my marriage.

The scope of any mental illness discussion is deeper than projection, assumption and blame onto anyone.

Idk, I was taught to communicate and discuss, rather than kneejerk assign cognitive assumptions onto a group of ppl because if their race, religion, gender, etc. IMO Thinking like that keeps you locked in a small cognitive cage. But that's just me.
Haha. That was a nice try. I’m outside the collective.