Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

when is the right time to say I LOVE U

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
"
"
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Love has different meaning to men and women.

For men it's an idea whilst for women it's a survival strategy.

Don't be delusional into thinking that humans have a unisex brain.

In the end, a man can only offer his version of love because that's what he's capable of.
 

Sneaky Pete

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2017
Messages
72
Reaction score
14
Age
35
Location
Chicago
I don’t remember saying the love word in the last 10+ years, even when I was married—nor have I had a desire to.
.
Do you think that never saying I love you to your then wife might have something to do with why you are no longer married?
 

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
Do you think that never saying I love you to your then wife might have something to do with why you are no longer married?
Make no mistake...

Saying isn't doing, and talk is cheap.

"Let God be true, and every man a liar."
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2016
Messages
1,884
Reaction score
1,546
This guy and the way he talks is just...so beta. Wrong, wrong mindset, but OK, he seems so eager to talk about love and romance, more than a lot of women I know LOL
 

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
Experience is the best teacher, but only a fool will have no other, try to learn from other people's mistakes
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
For men it's an idea whilst for women it's a survival strategy.

Don't be delusional into thinking that humans have a unisex brain.

In the end, a man can only offer his version of love because that's what he's capable of.
I agree to a certain degree. I think those may be pillars of many in the idea of love and what it really is and the makeup of it. Love is a multi faceted concept with many working components to it. Layers.
It’s more than just an idea for a man, and a survival tactic for a woman.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I agree to a certain degree. I think those may be pillars of many in the idea of love and what it really is and the makeup of it. Love is a multi faceted concept with many working components to it. Layers.
It’s more than just an idea for a man, and a survival tactic for a woman.
Multi faceted because it's an idea. Where do you think this idea was 1st mooted ?

From a biological standpoint men don't require love. Whilst women required it for survival since the dawn of time.
 

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
On your deathbed. She believes that maybe she will look after your dog
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
On your deathbed. She believes that maybe she will look after your dog
You'll notice women moving along quite fast when a husband dies.

And if you pay close attention, you'll even notice that a man's dog will be depressed and not eat properly after the passing of his master.

I've seen this play out more times then not. Perhaps 8 out of 10.
 

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2016
Messages
1,884
Reaction score
1,546
Please, don't let this forum turn into a bunch of beta cucks discussing about love in "rosy" terms.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,392
Reaction score
4,059
Greetings DJ, I often hear that it is a mistake to tell a girl you love her or to confess your felling to her, but then how are you going to get her as a girlfriend if you don't tell her you love her... Pls help
You can tell her after you've had a make-out session or french kissed her. If she's putting energy herself into the kiss where it feels like she's kissing you and she's sticking her tongue in your mouth then maybe it would sound more natural if it happened after that. If you are not that close to her than it will just make things too ackward.
 

thelad

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2018
Messages
82
Reaction score
54
you don't say it until she says it first! VERY important that's where I went wrong I said it first to my ex-wife led to think she's in control. never do it first and dont do it often. do it in sex. sparingly not every time and they want dont want too much availability...
 

TimFT

Banned
Joined
Sep 10, 2018
Messages
14
Reaction score
1
Age
41
You know there is an expression that love lives for three years. I believe that this is amorousness. Over the years, it grows into love. But we must often say the words of love. Girls need it. I met my real mate here and i am very happy
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top